Why do some people claim white people aren't white?

for real, it's only a jew tactic to divide us, to divide all white people against each other. Spanish, Anglo, Germanic, Slavic and so forth are all white. Indoeuropeans are white as well, so are some north africans and middle eastern people, for example a lot of syrians are white.

They're jealous of white people. Period. Or jealous of America in the case of Euroshits.

>it's only a Jew tactic to divide us
You answered your own question.

White people is literally a social construct. And not all Europeans are Aryan.

>Jealous of america
Boy, I sure am sad not to live in a crime ridden country infested with niggers and spics that sends her citizens out in the thousands to die in pointless wars for corporate and israeli interest.

Careful what you wish for user

Nah you rather flood your country with third world migrants who rape your women and want to create an islamic dictatorship

F

It's one of those "the longer you stare at it the funnier it becomes" kind of memes

>implying we are not flooding our country with 3rd world migrants who rape our women
the pot calling the kettle black, fucking embarrassing.

Americans aren't white and they need to die.

> Completely geopolitically control and brainwash a powerful and ultranationalist country out of its correct and healthy instincts
> LMAO you Germans are so cucked and we Americans are so righteous and Right Wing BASED BLACK MAN DOG BLESS ISRAEL

this, so much. Germany with healthy and nationalist, we cucked them, destroyed that, and have been brainwashing them hard for over half a century
to see an american flag attack germans for such a thing is fucking pathetic

Sometimes I wonder if it is better to emphasize particular nationalities or identify either as European or European American, etc. There is no dispute there. Whereas they force us to emphasize identification with being "white", then begin to "deconstruct" that into "whiteness" and have everyone infighting about who is actually white.

now you get it. no such thing as white, white can mean anything the government wants it to mean. european - american is a better, more realistic term, and stops the debate of "are half-x white" "are persians/turks white" etc

>some north africans and middle eastern people, for example a lot of syrians are white.

Stop posting you stupid mutt.

It's trolling too. It gets people angry and arguing and that's all 90% of this board gives a shit about.

This too. They troll because they're angry jealous fucks who will never do anything in real life so they take it out on anonymous people anonymously.

Reminder too, the "X ISNT WHITE" faggots can never say WHAT ****IS**** "WHITE" exactly. So they have no functioning definition they're working off that they're pointing out something is going against or not fitting in. They're just going "NUH UH!" because it makes their brainlet ass amused..

They're beginning to see

This is what I've been saying. The problem is not a lot of white people know their own heritage, they know they're white or european but don't exactly know their own roots because genealogy isn't that big in our culture. So "white" has become a general moniker in place of different regional ethnicity.

Saying European-American works out better.

>SHILL
>SHILL
>SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL!

This so Sup Forums these days. The term's always been used but you can tell the newer generation came along and pulled a classic "I'm new and just see people throwing this word around at people they don't like so I'm just going to assume it means 'someone I don't like'" and then we're here where it's become a buzzword and everyone's been called one.

it's just the privilige really,
if good, it's white
if not:
>he's a libtard/drumptard
>he's a atheist/christcuck
>he's a white trash/hillbilly/redneck/chav
>he's a republican/democrat
>he's have a mental health problem
>he's a wigger
>he's have a nigger blood
>he's not look white
>he's live in [insert area]