Occultic;Nine

The show was overall enjoyable, but what the fuck was that ending?!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KCGM1301/status/812933211818835968
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60477036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Titty monster was a mistake.

That ending was a mix of the 12 episode limit and the fact that they have to keep things obscure to get you to read the VN, among other things.
Hey fuck you, titty monster was based.

>to get you to read the VN
And light novel too.

rushed/10

Ryo-tas X Ririka?
Now this is an interesting couple.

Are you retarded? that is Shuun

Oh damn, I guess I am.

Literally what the hell, fucking cliffhangers.
And that silhouette walking among fire, was it emperor, or gamon? Or what? It needed one more episode so desperately.

He died for your sins.

s-source?

>The show was overall enjoyable

9 people, 9 days, 9 minutes.

Gamotan is a ghostly shitposting Jesus.

BUY THE VN
NOT SOON IN STORES NOW

900 BD sales

Nine;Escape when?

That much?

I spat out my drink when he did that, fucking hell.

He's literally the ghost of Christmas future.

The most disappointing show of the season after Flip Floppers

twitter.com/KCGM1301/status/812933211818835968

>tfw Ryoutas's ryoutas once had a normal size.

That's not Shun either, it's just a random shota.

This show was like watching a vn on a fast forward autoplay. No action, just tons of dialogue screens sped up.

>We really did became the Occultic;Nineā„¢

Are you serious?

You should have waited for the 999 GET.

>myu wanting to stay with gamon

Myu-pom end when?

Definitely AOTS

Somebody put Gamotan's body in the freezer, which is why another masked man which maybe his dad, was following him before he got mindhacked.

Which is also why Asuna couldn't read anything. I still don't know where he got a replacement body

Self proclaimed NEET God saved Christmas

Nah, the LNs were a mistake and have already essentially been abandoned. Even if more volumes come out, they'll only contain stuff already covered in the anime.

Nah, it sold more than that. Not that BD sales matter anyway, since they're banking everything on the VN selling. I'm just wondering how they got such great production values on it. Detailed art style and quality, constistent sakuga by some really well renowned animators, great direction and sound design. From the amount of effort put into it, it doesn't seem like it was adapted from an LN or just made to promote a VN at all. If you told me it was completely anime original, I'd believe you.

So that's what the VN sprite art will look like. Not as detailed as the anime's art, but still different. I like it.

I remember when he was fat and it actually was just a game.

The user with the Chronologic time, might please post it again?

Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Minutes.

The OST is already out, right? Anyone got a FLAC RIP?

Gamon of course.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Asunyan a Cute.

Tits too small

>lusting over shota cock
Best girl

I bet you thought you could get away with cockteasing everyone with your little doujin preview.
Well buddy, you messed with the wrong NEET God!

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60477036

You Failed To Protect That Smile.

So why did he stay a ghost if he still was in the time window for coming back to life?

Gun probably got destroyed during the blast and fire.

So the other 4 guys really only sit on their asses for 9 days after being resuscitated?

Sup Forums champions really bad anime almost nobody including even Japan with it's hard on for A-1 crap liked. News at 11.

Actually it sold less ass talker. That's the total for BD's and DVD's for the event ticketed volume 1. It actually sold more like 650 BDs, just that guys an idiot too like most of Sup Forums with it's ceaseless bait threads.

Sasuga A-1

AOTY for me

this show is gr8
h8rs gonna h8

>overall enjoyable
Seriously?
Easily the worst show of the season.
The only reason I kept watching this is to see how they were going to fuck up the ending.
What a trainwreck!
That fucking pacing oh my god.
Everyonekepttalkinglikethisthroughouttheshowbecausethevoiceactorshadtosaytheirlinesinatenthofthetimetheywould'venormallysaidthem.
>3 paragraphs of background information "explained" in under a minute
Literally the worst anime I've ever watched start to finish.
Half the fucking plot was explained in the last episode.
What. A. Fucking. Trainwreck.

I liked it, and thought it had an emotional ending, but I would have loved for more episodes to give us more characterization and comfiness. Would have been great to see Sarai interacting with Kiri kiri basara more.

Liking this show is the new Sup Forums-meme right?
I've only been going to /fit/ the last half year, are you guys fucking with me, did your taste turn to shit, or has it always been shit?

>I have to share a site with people that liked occultic;nein

Dumb frogposter's shit tastes know no bounds

yeah you're right, it especially hit me when they said "oh i wonder how yuta's doing?" and then just showing the radio making static noises

Weak baits to be honest, y'all faggots don't deserve any (you).

It was AOTS for sure and definitely the best mystery/ sci-fi show of recent years and probably years to come.

>calls me a dumb frogposter
>unironically likes occultic;nine
Pic related, you on the bottom.

This bait is so weak it made me realise the other fags itt are baiting too.

That's enough.

He's right, try to name something recent that's better

It was the only anime I've watched this season,so I have no choice but give it AOTY.

*AOTS

That shit made no sense. 9 minutes isn't a magic timeframe where you can come back to life after death. No one was there to revive them, and they showed no signs of brain damage.

The ending was dogshit and creates a lot of plot holes and inconsistencies that really need to be explained.
I've said this once and I'll say it again.
Introducing time travel ruins the plot of a story.

On the teaser long time ago

Indeed, it's not 9 minutes, more like 3-4 minutes at best.
They're all dead.

Occultic;Nine was unironically better than Flip Floppers, better than most series this season and an impressive feat of cinematography and overall direction in spite of poor writing.

>Introducing time travel ruins the plot of a story.
You sure you wanna say that about the people that made Steins;Gate?

The anime already explained that they resuscitated themselves using their own charged astral bodies. 9 minutes is just a time frame given so the audiences could easily suspense their disbelief on that one since theoretically speaking, it COULD happen.

How was the writing poor? Considering the low amount of episodes to work with

Oh look another "the exception becomes the rule" faggot.
Fuck off, kill yourself.

I haven't watched the last few episodes yet, did the anime truly ended the story or did they left some for the game?

Less that it created inconsistencies and more like it created more questions on how exactly do they work, which can still be worked out by speculations and buy the VN(tm). In fact, plenty have given their own reasoning as to how the both 2 slightly different realities could exist at the same time.
It's less time travelling but more like experience the (not exact) same reality 2 times from 2 different perspectives.

It was normal ending route,with quite a few things unexplained.

>It's less time travelling but more like experience the (not exact) same reality 2 times from 2 different perspectives.
Yes but many of the results of what we see are directly caused and rely on certain people being dead and ghosts during that time, which are also reliant on what they perceived and see during their time as ghosts.
If things are different and they are alive, things may happen differently and Odd Eye may not explode because the poya gun never comes into Gamo-tan's hands.

Also why the fuck did they go back to the crazy murderer's bar? He should still be alive at that point. Are they just chilling there knowing he's a fucking murderer and killed Yuuta's dad?

Wow, I'm glad janitors can only temporarily ban someone.

That's why I said the 2 realities are not the exact same. My guess as to how this could happen is related to the synchronization rate, as shown in the anime when Gamon got overcharged the rate went up to 327% (iirc). I think only at this rate of synchronization could astral bodies's actions truly have an effect on the world of the livings, as at that rate they are essentially normal human beings, as opposed to a sync rate of 90% which only give them a sort of mutual precog things (since it's not actually real time travelling but something along the line Asuna's power) of the world while they themselves are some sort of waves drifing across time space.

Thanks
Now to rewatch everything in one shot and finish this

>poor writing
I've seen plenty of complaints like this yet whenever I ask to clarify none has ever given me a proper answer as to why O;N's writing is poor.

Also they're there because shota detective probably did his job and turned him in (as well as the albino kid).

Stop trying to make sense out of it, it's just a trainwreck.

>you will never get a lucky Ryoutas special

Wait it's over?

I thought there were gonna be 13 episodes.

Pro-tip for lurking Sup Forums:
Discard the opinion of anyone using the term "trainwreck".

>so many questions left unanswered and so long until we can get the VN in English
By the way, has Punchline come out yet? Does it add a lot to the story?

Pro-tip for lurking Sup Forums:
Discard the opinion of anyone criticizing a show you like.

That's what most people do already.

>came for Ryota's gainaxing tits
>stayed in hope of more Ryota's tits being gainaxed

6/10 might recommend

>flopped hard
Guess japan already got over the boobies ecksdee phase

Not him but shitposting with buzzwords isn't criticism.

But 'trainwreck' does have an actual meaning.

The ending tells you to buy the game that won't come to the West.

I'm just mad about posters spewing buzzwords without caring about their meaning.
There were things left unanswered and possibly things that won't get a satistfying explanation even in the VN. But animation, acting, direction and writing were consistent throughout the show, all the characters played their part and it had a conclusive ending, you can't call it a trainwreck.

Chaos;Child is getting localized by PQube, on console, even, in addition to all the Steins;Gate stuff already out. The chances we'll get it localized aren't zero.