Just ended Kizu,all the chemistry between Araragi and Hanekawa makes me really sad...

Just ended Kizu,all the chemistry between Araragi and Hanekawa makes me really sad,I mean that could have been one of the best pairing ever,fuckin NisiO

yep. now it all makes sense how other characters in the show was suprised he didnt went with cat

Watch Neko

Cat is a case study of submissive females being rejected by the nu-males of today's world. Nu-males want a dominate woman to take charge of them which is exactly what crab does. Conform before natural selection gets you.

Cat is 100%.

Araragi realizes it in Neko and even he turned on by her body there is nothing that could be called love.

No, you could not be more wrong
>chemistry
Stop using that word like you know what it means, user.

Their whole relatrionship is really disturbing. Araragi is leaning towards her for emotional support in Kizu. Araragi is clinging to Hanekawa because she is treating him like a human. But is not that Hanekawa is treating Araragi like a human, or that she likes him, it's because he is her ticket to exiting her everyday normal life into something supernatural. The only reason Hanekawa was so interested in him, is because of this. That is the litertal fucking reason she fell for him.

And honestly chemistry? You mean almost all interactions are Hanekawa trying to get him horny enough to fuck her.You put any other guy in Araragi situiation, and you get the same horny cat.

No one would want to be in a serious relationship with Hanekawa. She's too know it all and boring.

Cat is reserved until Araragi break up with Gahara in the college.

Is that a bad reason?
People get together for far more pointless reasons, and it often works out.

Not bad, but not as wonderfull at this guy makes it sound:

The Mayoi feels are real.

Poor girl by the end of her life wasn't even sure if her mother actually loved her anymore and from how Araragi discusses it, he's not sure if Mayoi's mother actually did either.

One of the best pair ever is Araragi and Hitagi.
One of the best pair ever is Araragi and Shinobu.
Hanekawa just wanted vampire D.
Nisio did everything right.

Well in the end he still loves her.

I can see Koyomi with all of these girls. Whenever he's around these girls he definitely acts like their boyfriend. except Snake and blood related sisters(is phoenix blood related though?)

>feels
How about you phrase your thoughts like an adult instead of hiding behind a meme?

How about no?

Submissive women fucking sucks, I'm glad I am a nu-male.

Okay. You can act like a child/moron and get- rightfully- ignored if you feel like it.

Has anyone released a decent sub for Kizu 2?

>get- rightfully- ignored if you feel like it.

But you responded to me?

I think he'll always have feelings for her desu because she'll always be apart of his life, but won't ever act on them. If he didn't before then he won't now, especially when Crab in the picture. They're in a weird place where they act and look like a couple when they're together, but aren't.

You probably take his "a catgirl in underwear solely turns me on" comment seriously too, dont ya user?

>except Snake and blood related sisters
He acts pretty fucking lewdly towards Karen. And rightfully so.

Does it really matter in the end?
Araragi is gonna get with Shinobu because both of them are immortal. Is because of this reason that Crab hates Shinobu.

his best relationship shown multipile times, is with Shinobu.

Witrh Crab it was like
>Hey, I love you. Wanne get together
>Yeah, sure
Not, that it's bad, just out of the blue.

>One of the best pair ever is Araragi and Hitagi.
Didn't she tell him she loved him when she barely knew him?

>Crab hates Shinobu
I don't we have seen enough to say how Crab actually feels about Shinobu.

You know parents brush their kids teeth?
Theres nothing inherently lewd about it.

this=It's not that that is bad, it's just really confusing after reading Kizu.

I like his relationships with Bat and Cat the best.

Yeah.
Bake ep.3, 6, 12 and Karen Bee are nothing.

In Mayoi Snail her entire reasoning outside of "being a psycho-virgin who would fall for anyone that showed her kindness" is that being the kind of person Araragi is, she is someone that wants to be special for that kind of person.
Owari reaffirms this sentiment when Araragi is at the shrine and rings her up to have a last sombre moment with her before shit gets real against Seishiro and she mentions again that she tries her hardest to be a special someone for both Araragi and Kanbaru because love is something that you have to work at.

Damn I guess you're right. Just normal hygiene practices.

They probably feel about the same towards each other. They resent the competition for Araragi's affection but also acknowledge that the other is an important part of Araragi's life and they can't get too unfriendly.

Serious question, would Koyomi seriously be ok with burying Crab/Cat/Monkey etc due to old age and eventually his sisters? Would Koyomi really be fine without any of the other girls? I feel like they all bring something different to his life.

His promise with Bat feels like a heavy burden at times.

No wonder why arranged marriages work better than the love marriages.

While Crab is not the bestm she is a ''good'' girlfriend for Araragi, So I can't really fault anything except that it happend out of the blue and that the relationship is disregarded in the furute novels a lot.

But even the bad points are not ''that'' bad. So I guess it's fine.

>The only reason Hanekawa was so interested in him, is because of this.
Did you read Neko novels?

> "I can't help but like her -- but this feeling is not love"
> While continuing murmuring -- I renewed my determination.
> Perhaps that was something decided from the start.
> At this point I had noticed something obvious.
> My feelings for Hanekawa had grown so strong--
> They had exceeded love a long time ago.
> What I wanted was more than stay with her forever.
> "I want to die for her sake"

It is heavy. Kizu is a tragic story.

>His promise with Bat feels like a heavy burden at times.

You've hit the money, friend. Shinobu is a burden to Araragi but he won't let someone die if he can save them.
He can't kill Shinobu because it goes against his nature, he can't let Shinobu kill other people either so he's got to stay in this muddy, improper situation to ensure he stays true to himself.

If Araragi did live a longer life, he would probably just accept their deaths given he of all people understands that it is a natural part of life.
The fact he's already died is just icing on the understanding cake.

But arranged marriages only work if the spouses fall in love eventually.

Koyomi was only putting on the cool guy act when he denied having feelings for her at the end. Oshino sees right through him, but don't pester him about it.

People mourn and move on all the time. Having Shinobu by his side, guaranteed, for the rest of his life would just ease the process. They seemed to be doing alright in the destroyed world of Route X after all.

>understands that it is a natural part of life.
Burying younger siblings isn't natural though. They're suppose to outlive, and bury you.

It's just sad how he'll eventually lose all the girls in the long run, and knows this but will definitely still stick to his promise.

That's right.
He wants to repay her for Kizu with something big. Die for her sake. It's not love.
Cat is unlucky because she met Araragi when he was in a big trouble.

This what i am trying to say. Both sides know that in order to continue the marriage, they need to work to love each other. And generally it works. Same case with crab.

When will Crab realize her worth and go full on lesbian with Cat? Araragi literally has no problem living the rest of his life without her.

Thing is, whether Araragi lives longer or not is up for debate.
Shinobu didn't give any guarantees towards his lifespan, she herself admits that it's just a thing that might happen and he should be aware that it could happen.

Though under the presumption his lifespan is extended, it means he'd have to move a-lot and wouldn't really be able to have children as they'd all age and die before he would.

Though that does bring up a good point about the lifespan of Episode.
He's 6 years old as of Neko White, he's already 4 ft 10 and capable of complicated thought.
I wonder if he gets the extended lifespan of a vampire as one of the benefits or if he just gets the quick growth/perfect body that vampires get.

>Full lesbian on Cat.
>Kanbaru flips her shit again
>Kako is no longer around to attempt to kill Kanbaru

That's a terrible idea, user. Hanekawa wouldn't last a single round with Rainy Devil Kanbaru once she found out Hanekawa is now giving Crab the clam slam.

Yeah, I believe part of the reason why divorce rates are so high is that people think that after marriage life magically becomes perfect, and they don't work on their relationship.

Bake ep.12 was about Crab not Cat.
Cat can only show her panties and act slutty.

>It's not love.
It is though. I thought this was made obvious when Oshino calls him out on it only for Koyomi to deny it. Oshino see's right through his cool guy act.

Sucks for Monkey since Crab is basically a lesbian for Cat.

Crab is not lesbian though, the shower scene was just to assert her dominance

Where would you get that idea that Crab is basically Lesbian for Cat.
You're being silly, user.

It's definitely a really unfortunate aspect of the series. Bake was written before Kizu, so Araragi was already dating Senjougahara before he wrote Kizu. Going off what happened in Kizu, which takes place before everything else in the series, he should have chosen her. Nisio had to come up with a retarded excuse that he thought she was too good for him or something like that. But it's just bullshit to justify why he wasn't fucking her immediately after the events in Kizu.

Someone doesn't read the novels.

CBA go trough the effort of learning 2-5k arbitrary symbols.

>reading LN ever

>Nisio had to come up with a retarded excuse that he thought she was too good for him or something like that.
That's not really Nisio's retarded excuse, that's Araragi's. Nisio's excuse is that Araragi is a beta fuck, especially early on in the series.

Crab and Cat were more or less exactly the same except Crab reacted by being a hyper-aggressive nutjob instead of a pussy, which got her laid.

You're missing out on info the anime leaves out or twists.

This is the biggest issue with Araragi and Shinobu's relationship. Shinobu is the one working the hardest at it by far, while Araragi only really works at it in small bursts. It works for now because Shinobu feels like she's getting good value out of her work, but Araragi needs to step it up.

I love cat girls but fucking despise megane characters. This character pisses me off

Isn't every girl in this series a nutjob?

Hitagi Rendezvous soon.
Also Snail and full Dereshot.

His sisters are borderline sane

Cat and Crab are wacko in very different ways though, which is what I was trying to highlight.

It is kind of sad considering they both liked each other; but I think he was afraid of immersing himself in that feeling of love and went for a more formal and intellectual one with senjo. I feel he believes it was more mature and sophisticated to go with that in the long run than to go with something that would be considered free and dreamy. I think he took into consideration he did want something more realistic and down to earth than something idealist like it.

But yeah; it's sad. But that's kind of how if all boils down to in life.

spoon feed me

Besides Snail of course.

Their craziness varies throughout the series.
Kanbaru seemed to get her shit together after her first arc.

You are missing the point, they don't need to work, their bond is a most beyond their will.

>That's not really Nisio's retarded excuse, that's Araragi's.
Nisio wrote the story so any excuse written is his excuse.

Don't twist words you faggot

Good ol Seishirou's fate says that they very much do need to work at their relationship.

He wrote characters. Characters act on their own. It is good writing.

How is that twisting words? Araragi didn't write his dialogue because he doesn't exist. Nisio was the one and only person who decided Araragi didn't want a relationship with Hanekawa because she was "too important" to him.

The best is the enemy of the good ©

>He wrote characters. Characters act on their own. It is good writing.

>write book where character says hail hitler
>I'm now a nazi because I wrote the dialogue
retard

What Nisio decides to have Araragi say is not the only possible actual explanation there is

He's just using her as Sodachi's backup, though

Let's be honest.
Aragagi would be a great pair with anyone except crab.
Even Aragagi x Gaen is better.

I agree. I think the relationship he shares with Crab is by far the most bland.

MONKEY

Learn to use logic nigger. Nisio is a faggot and the only reason cat and araragi didn't get together is because he wrote bake first and araragi had to be a virgin.

>tfw there will never be any Sodachi hatefuck doujinshi

Try to read books about writing.
Nisio read some and wrote the best characters in the industry.

Who else thought Hanekawa was a semen demon in Kizu?

Also, it was great seeing her before her major character developments, animated.

I'm a shinobufag but I'm perfectly ok with Araragi being in a relationship with Hitagi. Personally I would just like to see more Hitagi screentime, in Bake you felt like they were a genuine couple who spend time together and their relationship develops.

After that its just the obligatory phone call every now and again and they don't really seem to spend any time together.

>The only reason Hanekawa was so interested in him, is because of this. That is the litertal fucking reason she fell for him.
and?

>nekofags

>Even Aragagi x Gaen is better.

You say that as if it's somehow not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god.

I would like angrysex doujin also.

I thought the reason he had said he had him with Hitagi and not Hanekawa was because he wrote Kizu after Bake.

She looks like a retarded Disney character

>Kizu cat

Cute, playful, friendly, just the right amount of lewd

>Monogatari cat

Know-it-all, boring, acts like everyone's mom all the time