Feminism's endgame

Is to kill every man on earth.

Unlike the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the SCUM manifesto was not a forgery or satire. It's being carried out as you read this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis#Humans
youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Men have oppressed, beaten, and raped innocent women for millennia. And make no mistake, you WILL pay.

Avoid feminists at all costs.

It's not rape if they orgasm.

What went wrong with Canada?

I've been saying this forever and no one listens to me. The end game is to first eliminate genders, so that sex and gender are not the same thing. Then, they will only breed women and people can just "gender" themselves as whatever they want. They see men as a disposable little y chromosome defective female that's lower than the womb-carrying woman, and they want to make us obsolete.
Radical feminists want to figure out how to procreate with 2 eggs or synthesize sperm so that they can breed without men. We are getting artificial wombs and sexbots which throws a wrench in their plans, expect MASSIVE push-back against such tech soon.
Their end game is to only have "female" humans who "gender" themselves into a large amount of categories. They see the male as too strong and too threatening so they want us gone.
This IS the truth and we need to do something.

You're a faggot and your shitposts are bad.

I think women would kill themselves without men around.

Apart from that, it's mostly men developing all those techs. Feminists just deserve to die, but I really doubt they can do shit like that

We will. Sexbots and artificial wombs will allow men to understand that women are at least as big a problem as niggers are, a problem that desperately needs to be solved before they destroy us.

Women aren't the important ones. Its the radicals who matter.
Read shit from some of their websites, they DESPISE men and literally sit around in chatrooms and shit figuring out ways to exterminate us. They don't hide it at all, go to feminist current to see a mainstream site with these women, and in the comment section they frequently post links to radical feminist genocidal papers and blogs and shit.
I've once read a paper they wrote that talked about creating an AI that's purpose is to round up men and torture us, figure out a way for us to be immortal and keep us locked up so it can torture men for hundreds of years. They are fucking evil, worse than any of us "nazis" and shit and they NEED to be dealt with. I find them almost as threatening as the jews.

Feminism has been a trope for millennia and Americans have been going back and forth with it since the foundation of our empire.

I don't give a fuck about feminism, because I'm not a pussy ass bitch frightened by an ancient feel-good meme.

Are there radicals floating around on the Internet? Sure there are, and that goes for any group of people. Sup Forums still has a cult of degenerates that flirt with the idea of fucking MLP furries. Why is that? I don't know, because people are crazy, I guess. Does that mean I think that one day all of the West will be brought down by a bunch of degenerates who jerk off to Rainbow Dash plush dolls? No. It doesn't. Why? Because most people don't give a flying fuck about this radical bullshit at all.

Face it, pol.

I belong to the capitalist mass of indifferent and utterly hedonistic consumerists. We are the bulwark against everything you fear. We will stop this from happening because we are the majority and we are apathetic to everything. They can not brainwash us.

>almost as threatening as the Jews

You still don't see? Women are the Jews Hitler warned you about---parasites who eventually destroy every civilization they infest.

Feminism's end game is replacing Western men with negroid house bulls, that will be kept on a leash (like gimps) and only let out of their cage for penetration acts.

That's basically what I'm saying, you're saying they'll keep some men locked up for breeding and sex stuff but otherwise the end game is complete domination and slavery of men. Not "pseudo" slavery like we have now but actual physical slavery enforced by the state and machines, men locked up in cages to be used by women how they see fit.

Checked.
If you read 1984, Orwell describes young women as the most zealous proponents of IngSoc, willing to report anyone that speaks out against the system. He was right in his assessment of female nature.

there's already been tech for two women to reproduce for a decade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis#Humans

and invented by a female scientist no less

master race of super lesbians soon, boyim

>boyim

No there isn't, every attempt has resulted in sever birth defects. Also, Read your own link the first one to do it was a Korean Male scientist in 2004.

> 13 years
> Not about a decade

Women hate women though. They would drive each other to previously unforeseen levels of global insanity without men around to mix things up.

Imagine a world where radical feminist SJW identity politics are the norm everywhere. It would be a fucking madhouse.

Even John Lennon knew that women are the niggers of the world
youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE

that was just the first method, now there's fully artificial human sperm

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572

reminder this will be common tech before artificial wombs ever work with humans once

What? There's never been a successful attempt it's always caused birth defects or the fetus just dies. 13 years of failures.

LOL, I remember reading about this in fist year uni 20 years ago

wtf how have I never heard this song before

Its full of canadians

Dude read the think you just linked, the study up says it pulls from the testicular cells from the males and syntheses the sperm from that.
That's just an example of engineering sperm from MALES that can't do it on their own. It's a solution for men to have kids with testicular problems, women still can't create artificial sperm using their own cells.

>fist year of uni
Christ. I knew you guys had just introduced mandatory gay marriage, but even that's a little extreme for an educational establishment

Correction: it's the white beta males we want extinct.

We have no use for you and never have.

White patriarchy literally forced us to marry, fuck, and serve gross, weak, vain little men for centuries.

That came to a screaming end forty years ago, and now the real work is just beginning.

We've made it socially acceptable to piss in your face, babydicks.

Next comes violence. Then robbery. Then death.

We'll use hordes of stronger, darker men to do our dirty work for us, and then we'll fuck their fucking brains out.

The funny thing about the Red Pill bullshit is it's half-true. Only, we hate weak white men more than you could possibly fathom.

It isn't enough to use you as backup plans, ATMs, meal tickets for our first few kids.

We want to take your shit and watch you die. We want you gone FOREVER. We'd rather share a few powerful, dangerous men than let white fuckboys smell our hair from ten feet away.

You are untouchable.

You are wretched.

Soon, you are obsolete.

Tits or get the fuck out

this is supreme bait. Very well done.