Canada

How did Canada end up this way? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGcyuY_pBLM
youtube.com/watch?v=tTRKFkE32XE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quebec

Those are crocodile tears. Trudeau is a sociopath.

Trudeau's father went on a trip to the Soviet Union and was indoctrinated into Marxism. Yuri Bezmenov mentions the trip.

lack of assassination

I'm still amazed at what a fucking turbo faggot trudeau is. Holy fucking shit balls batman!

Once upon a time a french whore met a Cuban dictator.

wait he's actually crying from apologising to genders that he made up?

the absolute state of CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because faggots were stupid enough to fall for all the anti-harper / pro-liberal fake news. If you ever vote anything but conservative in canada you're a fucking retard. Cons will fucking destroy him in the next election though, most regular people are sick of fagdeau, based scheer will annihilate him in the debates and win over anyone who isn't a stuck-up pc millenial faggot.

The British stupidly allowed the white niggers of North America---the French Canadians---to remain in Canada and be white niggers instead of expelling them and opening Canada to British settlement.

>Harper ran a shitty Majority
>Layton died and gave the party to Mulclair
>Liberals were falling apart to corruption and unpopularity because of bad leadership.
>Trudeau won through nepatism
>People were suckered into voting for weed, voter reform and his social justice platform. Turned out he was a complete Marxist beta.

Do I need to keep going?

Forgot Quebec

Also this.

No, his mother went to Cuba.

All the old people were scared Harper would take away their pensions too, and they thought Trudeau would make Canada good like his dad, since those days were good and he was prime minister then so the family must be good!
Everyone I know hates Trudeau

Oh lordy, he is Castros spawn.

i love chadeau.

I know right! It used to be my out. What happened to Canada

Please nuke the Greater Toronto Area

You were always this way, you just refused to see it.

You would have been better off letting the US annex you back in 1812.

He lost it today in Parliment Of course you won't see it on the news on account of his apologies to gay people. but just watch this, it's worth it. People won't forget what he's done for terrorists come election time.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGcyuY_pBLM

...they said weed doesn't cause brain damage

>"snitch lines against Muslims"

This is what Justin calls efforts to stop Muslims from slicing off little girls' clits. I really, really fucking hate that lisping faggot, but we get the leaders we deserve

>much music
I miss the pop up videos, too bad music sucks now and there's no reason to watch much.

It's cause we essentially have a 2 parties system and they swap back and fort every other term. So if we've had one for a while and it's "time" to switch to the other and the other has a cuck of a leader well, we're fucked.

We need a real 3rd party, NPD's never gonna do shit.

I'm an oldfag and the last election was the first one I stayed home for in 26 years. Voted Tory all the way through, but never again. Doesn't matter anyway since my riding always returns a Liberal majority of 20,000, but even if I lived in the bluest part of Alberta I'd feel the same way -- you can't call yourself Conservative unless you're willing to conserve Canada's historic demographic balance and culture

What would it be like if Christian heritage won?

good look at the archives around the time leafs voted him in
>DUDE WEED LMAO
was real, and they don't even have that yet lmao
and there was unironic shilling for him too! and all this was before CTR/Shareblue

Canadians can easily be played like fiddles if you appeal to their anti-American prejudice (which is born of a national inferiority complex). Justin won because his daddy poked Uncle Sam in the eye by running around the planet giving hugs to Communist dictators, and Canucks miss those days

youtube.com/watch?v=tTRKFkE32XE

This, and its impossible to get certain policies through like better gun laws because
>durrr we will become America!
And everyone votes against it even conservatives

Do people think he's really crying? He was a drama teacher, it's all fake shit to make him seem sympathetic. Women eat this pathetic shit up.

>The U.S. had a politically fatherless mulatto.

To the idiotic Left in our country, they do.

I don't believe him for a second because he is a total Marxist shill and he is a walking contradiction.

>apologize to LGBT for past discrimination but he allows an relentless flow of Muslim migrants and ISIS terrorists.
>wears Islam socks with rainbows to a LGBT rally
>Says he is a feminist but attends a Gender segregated Mosque and has the dumbest answer to why he did.

the cuckaning

You elected a jewish homosexual nigger for 8 years. We have elected a treasonous communist cuban faggot for the past 2. You started the degenerate marxist garbage in the west. We have accelerated it and made it politically mainstream.

Squabbling over an "I'm less cucked than you" contest while the entire west is destroyed seems pretty pointless.

Any country with high immigration gets cucked to oblivion. They vote left until they have the numbers and then completely take over. Also, decreases in testosterone and left wing policy are directly linked.

Even using a canadian vpn is embarrassing at this point.

Canada has an unhealthy obsession with th usa and trying to be the nicer and more internationally liked version of the usa. When obama took office, they had to take drastic measures and elected king cuck.

I don't know where you get this Castro stuff from, he totally looks like his balding menlet brothers and father

Your average Canadian is the most complacent, limp wristed faggot on earth. From coast to coast.

Extreme levels of complacency and easy goingness. The far far left has also highjacked the CBC, the national broadcaster that everyone used to watch and it was mainly for Hockey Night in Canada.

I'm moving back to Russia for a while, no joke.

This is very true. Look at any thread on Facebook about Justine Trudeau and it's 75% Americans/Canadians larping as Americans saying how brilliant and amazing Trudeau is, while America has a CHEETO FACE BUFFOON

Trudeau the first, women, minorities, Trudeau the seocond.

That is how you crash a country. Debt, vaginas, and all the niggers.

Well, Scheer has my vote now.

Legal weed he said... and....

How did America, Germany, Sweden, England, Austria, France, Netherlands, Norway, Belgium, Denmark, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh end up this way

HOLY FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
MODS
MODS
NODS
MODS