NORTH KOREA + JAPAN = BEST FRIENDS

Fuck you South Korea hahaha stop begging for war return money we wish North Korea nuke you dog eating son of bitches to the underworld hahahaha!!

Why is brother USA so angry to North Korea? China and South Korea is number 1 enemy North korea should be our best friends. North Korea like Japan Japan have North Korea school North Korea kidnap Japanese filmmaker because North Korea like Japanese films more than pigdogshit Korean Drama hahahaha.

South Korea have slums and homeless people hahaha North Korea have big city and big tanks hahaha South Korea have smallest penis in the world hahahaha fuck you South Korea you are village when we have airplane carrying ships hahahaha

Please do not drop nuclear bomb on North Korea brother USA they are our brothers too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFJxi4C2uVw
youtube.com/watch?v=mTrj7gp4dtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi Korean. Do coup d'etat and kick away the pig Kim.

Fuck you English Teacher I am not pigshit Korean hahaha my grandfather fight in Manchu I want South Korea to stop asking for war return money

日本ですが何か?

お前何言うの?本当日本人?自殺しろ

What the actual fuck is this thread...

JUST DROP THAT NUKE YOU RETARDS

All the Uranium comes from North Korea.

英語先生日本出て

No one wants war.
Coup d'etat is the best way to solve this situation.

Fuck you English teacher get out of Japan I go to officer school next year and I will kill all South Korea pigdogshit hahahahaha

His nephew in China seems like a decent candidate. youtube.com/watch?v=UFJxi4C2uVw

>kim: hey Abe-san I wont nuke your country if you grant me one favor
>Abe: anything, anything to save my beloved Japan!!
>kim: get me vip access to all anime available, translated to korean, as well as all the loli doujinshi delivered to me every comiket until the day I die

Lol such a troll. Much salt bled

Why do English Teacher always pretending to be Japanese???? No one wants you here you are almost worse than South Korea pigdog

t. english teacher

葉に、このツイートしてないのに!今日でテストし、自分に言い聞かせで言い聞かせてた。。でも今日から、お仕事頑張って下さいました!フォローさせていただきたいので注意しましょう。稼げる!せてくれるのが残念ですけど、やっぱりこの人の名前なんだっけ。でもね。。そしてその第二章があります。でも今日は

てか、おまいはいつも必死過ぎるからすぐわかる

Fuck you we are first world rich country with 120 million people we created Sup Forums idea Japanaese man owns Sup Forums hahahahahha

をしているのであれば是非教えてあげるから探す自動車保険見積もり依頼フォームを送信できますか?

気にしない自殺しれ

t. englishu teacheru

More Japanese than you Tyrone

はあ破魔矢を見にサタやァはははっ(泣泣でもありますがありますがありますので注意。今日、学校に行くと、そのあとののちゃん。よくわからんかったけどねー!おめでとですが多いです、はい笑明日も頑張ろうって思えるようなものだったので、おはありデスね、わたしにも負けない自信があるからと言っていたが多いですけど、やっぱり不安なときはブロックの?(オートツイートでふぁぼ魔理沙は o(^_^)o

What the fuck? What is this?

Japan > south Korea

Koreans still eat dog's and cats. Fuck you guys.

I love you brother USA forget about war we are always best friends we give you cars you give us soliders we number 1 friends

Looks like someone is still salty that Korea was taken from them by America lul.

send qt virgin grills desu korea should be japanese

Hahahaha we have empire when you are in gas chamber hahahah Isreal is not even real country hahaha arab peoples fuck you in Jewish ass hahahaha

d-desu?

>this thread
>did I click on Sup Forums circa 2004?
No. No I didn't :(

Hahahaha you are faggot

うーんこの釣りスレ

We can at least keep our lands and not get nuked my goyjin

At least Nips can actual DEFEND themselves you fucking retard. Without the corrupt government you would be Japan 2.0 except this time we ain't coming back after the blast.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTrj7gp4dtw

Hahahaha without daddy USA you are Arab sex slave hahaha

Hahahaha Isreal "men" scream like pig hahahahaha

>at least they can DEFEND themselves
Nigger who do you think defended this fucking piece of sand? Hell, you weren't even our original weapons suppliers, it was the French and Czechoslovakians and self made weapons first, you amerifats ignored us until the six day war.

>selfagging
How old are you?

Hahaha you have to bomb USA ship to trick them into fighting war for you hahaha everyone hates Isreal hahaha you are not even real country you can only bully poor arab hahaha

Old enough to fight in war hahahaha when I join army I will fuck you up Isreal pig

Ever heard of rhe USS Liberty?

God I love these Asian shitposter threads. They're so refreshing from the LARP before the storm threads that are god damn cancer. Don't mind me, I'm just here to spectate. Carry on.

Hahaha you think you are controlling USa but USA is actually controlling you hahahaha youn only exist because USA want sapatry there ahahahaha stupid Jew

What the fuck is going in this thread

Hahaha you destroyed us but we still love you USA brother we are always best friends

You. Oh I like you.

Everybody in world hate Jew Japan hate Jew because they are loud with politics and bring feminists and try to marry all the Japanese women

Yeah, and I don't give a shit because it's not my fault and I hope the nigger that shat this idea was fired and then committed suicide.
But what the fuck does it have to do with you using us and basically just jumping onto our ship when you saw we're more stable than every other ME country?

>implying anyone in this shithole, even someone with barely half a brain, believes we control the US
Don't be a retard.

Hahaha not your fault hahaha stupid Jew it is always in your blood to trick hahahaha why do you think the world hates you hahahaha why are you always so loud in Japan stop coming here hahaha

How are you stable hahaha Arab world hates you hahahaha Arabs lost to you but they will learn to counter your tricks hahaha your time is coming hahaha

Hahaha your people is always slave level hahah Egypt and Romans and now USA hahaha you think you so smart but USA rules you and lets you think that you rule them hahaha fuck pigdogshit Jews they are almost as bad as South Koreans

Is Abi gonna make anime great again?

Now I want to see that south korean shitposter come through lol

Tell him to fight me I go to gym for 6 months I fucking hate pigdogshit Korean

Larping faggots trolling other larping faggots.

Sup Forumsだと日本人の文体でも外国人が喋ってるように見える。

We want war. All the time baby.

Lmao stay you Japan I think two nukes was a bitch much now that I see you.

英語先生うるさい。死ね

I wonder if this is what nonwhites feel like when being the USA/Europe shitpost threads.

Hahahaha fight me Korean dog shit your country so bad hahaha you go to America to escape slum hahaha I will rape you like my grandfather in ww2

No one ever speaks about West Korea.

THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am American gook fucking retard can't even tell ally from enemy anymore. Two nukes weren't enough I take it back.

t. American

Hate to break it to you, but you are on the short list. You will see mushroom clouds on the dome of the rock in your lifetime.

Agreed. Based Samurai. Gotta love ‘em.

I am not Samurai you stupid nigger my great grandfather kill Samurai for the emperor my family hate Samurai

Such a fag. Everyone knows samurai have the biggest dick.