Who is Benjamin Fischstein?

Who is Benjamin Fischstein?

Pic related.

During the election posting this guy's name would get you autobanned iirc

Tell me about fish bane. Why does he wear the yarmulke?

Why does posting Benjamin Fischstein get you banned?

Really oys my vey

Nobody has posted his actual name yet

Mods don't sage pls. I must know.

He was ctr I think

He was like the head manager if CTR. I posted his name ONCE with nothing else and got banned for three weeks, with a denial to appeal.

(((Stein)))

Benjamin Fischbein

Good thread. You'll get banned for making it though.
Benjamin Fischbein is some kike who worked for Correct The Record, a Hillary Clinton astroturfing and shill organisation. He has such power that he forced gookmoot to ban everyone who posted his name on Sup Forums for 14 days.
Shit like that happens every year. The year before it was Joshua Goldberg, and the year before it was moot and gamergate.

>-stein
-bein
For those who didn't check OP's image yet, it's written correctly there.

Well it sounds like my mental image of shills lined up well.

Hey look, a retard rumormongering and spreading misinformation!

It's funny that even after mods clarified what happened and why it happened, you retards will just believe whatever fits your paranoid mentally ill minds the best. The power of stupidity is truly staggering.

Yep I can confirm.

>It's funny that even after mods clarified what happened and why it happened
Well why won't you tell us what happened and why it happened?

OP here. What did the mods clarify?

Benjamin Fishstien

The person that instituted an auto ban for the name did so because Sup Forums kept making threads and generals trying to dox and promote raids against CTR employees. One mod got fed up with it and just decided to auto ban anyone saying his name because there was so much shitposting and he couldn't keep up with it. Within 24 hours, they undid the auto ban thing and said that they didn't agree with the mod's decision. That's it.

It was just 1 guy trying to stop retards from raiding and doxxing. No conspiracy or magic CTR influence. Doxxing and raiding has always been against forum rules. The same would have happened for any other person if the board were having multiple dedicated threads to harassing that person.

So what's their explanation for the constant black dick threads

>Within 24 hours, they undid the auto ban thing and said that they didn't agree with the mod's decision.

>So what's their explanation for the constant black dick threads

Good question, user

Yep, I sure did say that. I know you're apparently so new that you weren't even here for the cancer that flooded in during the election, but you can check the archive if you really want of people posting his name a billion times the next day.

This guy's a fucking shill. Don't believe me? Look up Joshua Ryne Goldberg and pic related. If you don't think the moderation of this place is completely hostile to our movement and kiked to shit then you're a fucking newfag. There's some cunt from here making a new thread on cripplechan about it because they get shut down here every fucking week.

The powermod cabal is liberal faggot tranny lesbians? Shocking.

FIDF in full effect