New York is so liberal! Jew York amiright?!

>New York is so liberal! Jew York amiright?!

When the fuck is upstate going to break off from the Long Island tumor?

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted Hillary

It ain't that easy friend, but we're trying like hell.
716 reporting.

Everyday in NYC as a trump voter is a gift.

I seriously am feeding on your liberal tears.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

I don't know. How do we start the process?

New Amsterdam when!?

I'm surrounded by liberals but their constant depressive obsession with Trump makes them a black hole for joy most of the time

Rural and suburban retards are the majority of America. Also city people are mostly 3rd-worlders.

√'d

but seriously feeding on tears isnt healthy and probably stems from other issues in your life

Do we need to become unpleasant enough that the other parts of the state no longer want us?

It beats drowning in them.

Who else living in the tip of the jew nose? Cattaraugus here.

Yeah but those gibs from NYC..

It’s on the state ballot to divide state governance up.

Syracuse checking in please nuke us

Without Jew York City, New York State would have gone for Trump. Just give it to New Jersey, the only place shitty enough that it wouldn't make a difference.

After the rest of California breaks off from the coast.

You say that like it's a bad thing. It's fucked the entire rest of the state is nullified by a small, shitty city.

>tfw LI used to be old fashioned red
>now it's blue ooze

One more reason I guess I won't move back to NY.

just keep doing meth stuff and refusing to be a part of society

How would you fund anything without tax revenues from nyc? while the public schools up there crumble from the lack of funding, you will continue to bleed as ambitious grads and the talented flock to the city to earn their salaries.

I mean seriously look at Buffalo, Rochester, Albany, and uh.. Platsburg (i forget how to spell it).

Shit is seriously so stupid, you really have to think about where your politics -your view of the world- actually comes from

Possibly.

Fuck NYC, nothing but a cesspit of greed, garbage, and stupid goys. I hope that fucking city gets its' day of reckoning.

NJ has a major port, tourism, some fishing industry, and even some developing metros. Give it NYC and the associated revenues and watch rest of new york state crumble.

How did Sup Forums get so retarded?

>How would you fund anything without tax revenues from nyc?
We don't, even with the taxes, NY is hemorrhaging money so upstate gets the shaft to keep the money in the City, but it doesn't matter the whole state is going to be fucked soon enough.

716 bro
MAGA

NJ should take the greater Philly area, too. We're so stupid. JUST TAKE IT already please!

Syracuse boi here. This city is a fucking mess of crime and welfare but I don't know if leaving nyc would help or make it worse

South Brooklyn, a few parts of Queens and Staten Island voted Trump. It's fucking Manhattan that voted like 95% Hillary (no exaggeration) in every single district.

I feel ya brother

lol, i think NYC is far from the source of your problems buddy

There's a reason so much goes on there and why the politics fall the way they do.

You voted for Hillary, didn't you...

Did you go to the rally?

That's what makes what Trump said today (yesterday technically) so important. He dislikes bankers, "in my past life"

nyc has 64% of the residents but contributes 80% of the revenue. Problems would only get worse with a split

> the whole state is going to be fucked soon enough

eh? that one of your fantasies?

who do you think will pay your cities welfare if you kick nyc out?

Maybe you can get the Syracuse university jewish princesses to foot the bill?

Fuck secession. The United States is the white man's nation. We need to purge the nation of non-whites and leftists by any means necessary. Whatever's cheaper and easier, really. If we can pay niggers to go back to Africa, then let's fucking do that.

Also, 315 reporting. My home town was really nice before the Jews sold our industry out to fucking illegals and other third world retards.

NYCer here. NYC is the problem. It dominates Albany by electing the most rotten, corrupt scumbags from the NYC metro area into state government.

>Long Island tumor
>Suffolk county clearly voted for Trump even on your own picture

Fuck off Suffolk is the land of heroes and legends. If you don't take us with you we will burn this whole country to the ground.

Why is that the only thing I know about Syracuse as well? Just really bitchy JAPs

Who gives a shit? Does it even matter?

What "team" do you think you're playing on? There's only one and you're on it whether you want to be or not

By the time NYC politicians are done skimming the tax receipts off the top, upstate is probably getting less than they pay in.

>Digits confirm it
Whelp, sounds like NY is finally going down the shitter, and I for one welcome it!

The city you absolute retard. The city New York. Fuck you, you mentally inhibited turd. I'd scoop the shit out of your intestines with your fucking skull if it wasn't also filled with shit.

Get out

Did you vote for her or not, a simple question...

>nyc has 64% of the residents but contributes 80% of the revenue.
That's nice, but they also tax the hell out of everything to the point where no one wants to live there but they're held hostage because of their jobs, anyone who can lives out of the city, in fact more than a few buildings are empty because of this.
> Problems would only get worse with a split
Naw mate, cut taxes, kill the unions, bring in manufacturing, clamp down on illegals, bring in agriculture and you're set, maybe some shipping too.
>eh? that one of your fantasies?
Ain't a fantasy, NY has been in the red for years and there's no sign of any gains, if you can't balance the budget you go bankrupt, the bubble is going to pop.

It does actually matter. I bet your in one of these faggot counties that went blue.

Corruption seeks power, it's natural.

We can only mitigate that through stronger public governance through education and communication. It's why shit like the fcc and consumer protection bureau exist. Distribute the power so we can maintain integrity while trying enhance the well being of the public

Like a piece of software or any other system of components it should be constantly maintained and iterated on

That map looks soy as FUCK dude...

>who do you think will pay your cities welfare if you kick nyc out?
Hopefully no one so they'll have to get a job.

that's a fantasy

you're really struggling to find something to cling to

the only job available in Syracuse is robbing the students that go to SU

Stronger public governance = administered by the same completely corrupt institutions and politicians.

We need to bring back the Moreland Commission on steroids and make it immune from politics. Half of Albany would be wiped out. And severely reduce the size of the NY government, corruption seeks power, as you say, so they need to have much less power in Albany.

When do we get it back?

If you want all our illegals, sure.

Dude, you sold it to us, unless you take returns, but I don't think anyone has a receipt.

What is being done with all the money? It is clearly not enough from NYC, given all the pet projects financed on debt. A more conservative, upstate centric government would not issue as many bonds as possible to build absurd government whale shit like to try to turn Albany into some nanotechnology hub. Maybe you are wooed by the sleek marketing material but NYC Democrats are the driving force behind extreme government overreach.

Also love how Andrew Cuomo sneakily slipped in a renaming of the Tappan Zee bridge to the Mario Cuomo bridge after his dad. Arguably one of his biggest cunt moves up there with disbanding the Moreland Commission when it got too close to his office.

Ya, she's a skillful politician with a strong desire for historical significance. She's trying to build a legacy.

Sure, it's not the purest set of motivations, but I don't think anyone ambitious enough to seek out that level of prestige is going to be pure. So, the key is to look at how they intend to fulfill their motivations.

Trump might share some of the same qualities, and is definitely more relatable to the common man, but he's not skillful or knowledgeable

Remember when Hillary carpetbagged a Senate seat in New York that the Democrats paved the way for even though she had absolutely nothing to do with New York State, but because it is such a guaranteed win for a Democrat, she was granted this as a crony political favor? What an amazing woman whose achievements are solely based on corrupt politics.

>Ya, she's a skillful politician with a strong desire for historical significance. She's trying to build a legacy.
Yet another token Presidency isn't a legacy.

>She's trying to build a legacy.
I don't give a damn about her legacy I want a politician that wants to build a successful country.

Can confirm, lived in Sheepshead Bay at the time. Mostly dominated by Turks and Russians. They all loved Trump and voted for him

> Naw mate, cut taxes, kill the unions, bring in manufacturing, clamp down on illegals, bring in agriculture and you're set, maybe some shipping too.

This is such a simple view of the world. Do you see manufacturing flocking to Kansas? You see how much they've cut their taxes but it's now even more of a shithole. Who is going to move to NY state in the hopes of working at $12 an hour at some plant?

> That's nice, but they also tax the hell out of everything to the point where no one wants to live there but they're held hostage because of their jobs, anyone who can lives out of the city, in fact more than a few buildings are empty because of this.

NYC is rapidly growing, I'm not sure how you believe this. Of course on the individual level, if you can manage, you'll try to maximize your income by living outside of the city, but you still work there.

The issues with housing costs go beyond the fact that it's just a city, these are market forces run amok and they're hurting the economy overall. Our problem is balancing private interest with public good.

Oh that is just like him.

>Long Island tumor

Fuck off, the Italians,Irish,WASP, and Poles vote Republican it's the Jews, Mulies, and Spics that swing us left.

>Who is going to move to NY state in the hopes of working at $12 an hour at some plant?
I will, and don't forget to kill the unions.
>NYC is rapidly growing
That's because it's a bubble, it's growing and no one is buying.

When the Constitutional Convention happens, they should make it an amendment that any city with a population over 5 million is counted separate from the state it resides.

More power distributed to more people is the answer. Cooperation yields benefit for all participants which is why we as human beings are naturally forming bigger and wide ranging coalitions.

Shit they have people from 22 different nations in the space station. You think a million little municipalities would be able to unite in that same way? Not without a form of governance that they all subscribe to

It sure seems like in hindsight NY got way worse once Andrew Cuomo stole power. I don't remember NY being THAT bad under the prior governors.

The man is a fucking crook and needs to be removed from power.

Investing in nanotech is overreach? It's for the benefit of the state. Once things pick up it will be looked at like a hallmark investment. There will always be pork though and we have to root that out so that everyone's interests are represented

>It's for the benefit of the state.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Niagara County reporting in.

You can herd large populations of people into doing whatever you want. The only answer is less government, because the more power you provide government, the more rotten it becomes. Government, save for a very small set of things such as providing a functional court system, causes more harm than good. Government initiatives are however always dressed up in the noblest of causes, like a "war on poverty", "war on drugs", or how the bailouts were pitched in the financial crisis. Mostly all cover to claim more powers and more money for their cronies.

Lol this lady that's supposed to be so conniving and crafty, you think she would let be a token presidency? I bet she would have pulled some ethically questionable strings to push through policy that would be remembered in history as bettering the lives of not only the American people, but the world. Not because she necessarily cares about that, but because of how she will be remembered.

I unfortunately was born in St. Joseph's in Syracuse, I tell people I'm from MN where I was raised because I'm so ashamed of it. Fucking Detroit of the East Coast...

Investing in new businesses is not the business of government, it is the business of business. Why not just give control over to central planners while we're at it like the Soviets, that worked well. How are these companies going to compete without the 300 pages of tax loopholes and subsidies they get here in other markets? If the tech is viable, and the government is not meddling in everything, they will have lower operating costs with lower taxes and red tape, and then the private sector bears the risk rather than us taxpayers.

Florida needs to be "God's waiting room".
And maybe clear up Long Island as "Bastions" for Suffolk bros and the like.

To elaborate, cities like LA, San Francisco, etc will be counted as their own federal district, complete with representation, on the trade off, their populations can't participate in state elections.

>Lol this lady that's supposed to be so conniving and crafty, you think she would let be a token presidency?
From the women who claimed she should be fifty points ahead because muh vagina. She literally ran her campaign on, "Elect me because I'm a woman." Full stop.

>I bet she would have pulled some ethically questionable strings to push through policy that would be remembered in history as bettering the lives of not only the American people, but the world.
Now I know you're trolling.

NYC does absolutely nothing else for the rest of the state besides dump niggers into the capital area cities upstate. Albany, Schenectady, Cohoes, and Troy turned into decaying ghettos because NYC "relocated" ex-cons there in the 70s because they knew those niggers would have made NYC into Detroit 2.0. Now those nice, comfy smaller cities are the textbook definition of urban decay and white flight.

But.... but.... NYC got upstate so many jobs by putting all of the state prisons up there! How can you be so ungrateful!

Good suggestions. I’ll look into it.

It pisses me off when people who don't live in Manhattan claim they're from NYC.

The big reason Buffalo isn't as Detroit is it could have been, is because of a self imposed segregation, everyone knows this and enforces it, but no-one brings it up.

The city has done fuck all for this state besides shipping their trash people to the rest of us in more ways than one. It's the city is so glorious, can you explain the influx of shit head communists running as far away from it as they can because their policies are bringing in undesirables?

The nanotech bullshit built a couple fancy buildings run by SUNYfags that already suck up state money to begin with. All you get is the opportunity to pay out the ass to take classes to learn how to work in a nanotech manufacturer that would never build a factory in NYS because they'd get taxed out of business.

>From Wende with love

Brooklyn is a bigger city than Manhattan

Honestly probably the same in the outer boroughs in NYC. Most segregated major city I've ever been to. Can literally tell you where the neighborhood changes down to the block.

NYC sends all it's criminal probationary scum to upstate cities like Buffalo, Rochester, Albany, Syracuse, Utica, Rome, etc.
It's not fucking happening, you can have an ocean of red but the upstate cities are still blue cesspools

But the government hasn't really stopped growing and things have gotten better, no? I'm sure you're a logical guy, look at the metrics.

I think we fantasize about a lack of government because we fear it means control over us as individuals. In reality, it's our attempt to project our collective natural sense of order on society. As people we are trying to remove the distractions of strife, conflict, and scarcity as continue our evolution.

Again, with individuals holding unchecked there are many opportunities for selfish intents but ths should be handled by the framework that is governance.

>commute to manhattan every day by train from suffolk
>see the progression from civilization into jungle as we get to each stop
>hardworking, polite white people board at ronkonkoma
>nigs and beaners start showing up at CI
>more miscreants get on at brentwood
>an even higher proportion of savages at deer park
>the reeking nigger hordes swarm the train at wyandanch
>at this point I have put on my headphones full blast and closed my eyes to not witness any further affronts to my once great island
>wake up Sao Paulo
>but the signs are in english

WAKE ME UP

Upstate has always gotten the shaft tax wise, they have an inflated cost of living because of NY as well. Ambitious grads and the talented from upstate usually flee NY. I lived all over NY, during my time in/near NYC I never met anyone from north or west of Albany who lived in NYC

Nobody gives a shit.

In fact, I've seen liquor licenses include conditions like "no hip hop music" in NYC. The stated rationale is to prevent noise from bass, but, of course house music is only one of many examples of music which would have the same bass. The liquor licenses are voted on by "Community Boards" which roughly correspond to each neighborhood.

>things have gotten better, no?
No, they haven't.

I strongly disagree that things have gotten better. Did things get better for the man down the street who took out 30 credit cards and has no plan to pay back the debts? Things get better when you shoot heroin, but what will happen in the long term?

I see people illegally converting 1 family houses to places they can stuff 15 people into, schools failing, you obviously live in Manhattan and have some sort of good bubble economy job that will lead this state and country exactly nowhere, like mortgage broker or financial analyst. Also welcome to NYC because there is no fucking way you are from here.

>who do you think will pay your cities welfare if you kick nyc out?
>implying the niggers won't just move south to NYC when the gibs are cut off.

This is actually true, NYC and the surrounds are a money sucking monster