Did you know that Laura Southern's Finnish cousin is running to be Finland's president?

Did you know that Laura Southern's Finnish cousin is running to be Finland's president?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.voanews.com/digital-divide/
youtu.be/HhYkB-1mOX0
talkradio.co.uk/news/black-hitler-stand-election-far-right-party-finland-17030610898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I found a toad in my planter today

nice, is it big?

so much hotter than Lauraburgenstein

She is against Finland being in the EU, against the Paris agreement and for protecting Finland from migration.
Meme this Fin to the top.

Who?

beautiful

did you get any good action pics?

Yeah but that almost definitely goes along with some catch, like being a retarded religious fundamentalist or something similar.

>subtle necklace

That's not a catch, It's a bonus. Extra reasons to stand against the Muslim invasion.

what are you looking at goy

Correct, she's a crazy creationist.

The Presidential elections are quite irrelevant. The President is mostly a leader of foreign relations, mostly symbolical power, little executive. The most important thing is to get along with Putin, there's nothing else really. Nationalists are not going to invest a lot in these elections. 2019 parliamentary elections will be where we hope to get ourguys in.

Oh yeah, Sauli Niinistö (sitting President) has like 70% popularity, the second guy (a homosexual) is at like 15%. It has been decided already.

American girls would kill to have this natural light blonde hair

Need pics man.

Americans are obsessed with being and imitating niggers

thats gyneth paltrow, stupid

So your current president is not a shill?

We shouldn't elect a female president regardless of her political views. Women should not lead nations. Tarja Halonen was enough.

Very Reproducible.
Just like her cousin.
With all due respect.

it's weird
> Laura Southern looks like Finnish presidential candidate
> Finnish presidential candidate looks like Gwenyth Palthrow

> but Gwenyth Palthrow does not look like Laura Southern

Laura :3

Her husband has equally white hair.

You mean a globalist? Yeah he kind of is, but that doesn't matter, he is going to win anyways and he doesn't have powers to do anything but be a symbolical leader.

WTF

She's openly pro-Israel

da, da

LMFAO!!!

They are literally EVERYWERE!!

...oy veyyyy

she's Jewish, just like her American counterpart

OH SHIT SON

it looks like hair dye its so blonde.

>oy vey goy!
Fix'd

Look at this mutt

Too bad literally all Finnish conservatives are pro-Israel zionists.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Black Persus are /our guys/.

>Correct, she's a crazy creationist.
>implying this is a bad thing

True. It's not like any of them have i--
Huh.
Pic from
projects.voanews.com/digital-divide/

In Finland it kind of is. There is no Christian right wing here. Such thing doesn't exist. Huhtasaari will alienate lots of potential voters with her open Christianity, since even lots of social conservatives in Finland consider the whole serious Jesus-thing a bit repugnant and suspicious. Finns love their religious apathy both left and right, and anyone who goes out seriously shouting about things like creationism, institutional religion or abortion will get stared at like some circus freak.

Is that mustache real? He must then truly be /ourguy/

black hitler for finnish pres

She looks like Gwyneth Paltrow

Not to mention religious people are ridiculously pro-jew and pro-Israel which also turns people down.

Noice. Dump them before Finnknight shows up

Why do people like Sauli? He's not that interesting/good.

He doesn't express his opinions, so people tend to project their own ones onto him

He is harmless, suitable to the job of being mostly neutral representative of the nation. The real power is in prime minister's office anyways.

>Lauren Southerns Cousin
>Finland
You have to be fucking kidding me

What is Gwyneth Paltrow doing in Finland?

Whatever happened to that Hardcore Nigger Nationalist?

TRUE IF BIG

controlled opposition might be a thing

wow kike's really need the rope. controlled opp looking more n more liekly

This is 100% proof Lauren Southernstein is Jewish.

Finn knight in coming.

The big question is does she burn POO like lauren?

>bland and neutral
>le reasonable guy meme
>everybody has forgottens what he did in the 90s
>säätö sale meme
To be honest he is pretty much perfect for the role of President, doesn't invoke a lot of feelings. Huhtasaari would anyways have more use in the parliament, she will certainly get in there (big voteharvester in Satakunta).

>Sale says something very common sense
FUCKING BASED

If that's Tony Wong, I don't wanna be white.

She's married to aryan neckbeard.

DEFEND THIS, FINNKIKE!

The guy on the far left was a year older than me in my school, wtf.

Every single conservative politician in Finland is 100% pro-Israel, pro-zionism and pro-Jew. No exceptions.

Yes, and so is Lauren.

I don't get these Euros with "symbolic" elected officials. I get having a monarch for the sake of tradition and ethnic history, but why not just combine the head of government with head of state if you're a republic? Seems like a waste of time and ineffecienct.

yep she's a huge fan of israel. she's not even virtue signaling, just a burger-neocon tier retard. the republic is in such a shit state to have her as the best presidential candidate
>woman
>fanatical defender of kikes
>lame civic nationalist

but she looks pretty and kawaii

President has a pretty big role in shilling Finnish business interests abroad. It's also, in my opinion, good to have a somewhat neutral representative for the state, especially since the political spectrum is currently quite fracttured and polarized. President is expected to remain outside the party politics.

She literally had 88 as her voting number a while back.

youtu.be/HhYkB-1mOX0

too bad that laura is 37 already, i want to make blond babies with her

It is
The dude also owns a gas business that he wants to take abroad
Im not even kidding

He won the local elections and is currently a member of a city council

She'll be fertile for 5 or so more years. My art teacher in high school was 43 when she had her first child.

did it come out retarded?

does anyone ever dye their hair from blonde to something else?

it's so hilarious how ingrained it is in society. hitler was right.

Niinistö is the only good candidate, because hes good realtions with Putin

Don't pander to russians, just look them from the sight of your rifle.

talkradio.co.uk/news/black-hitler-stand-election-far-right-party-finland-17030610898

the legend