What is white enough?

I’m 1/16 Native American and have a darkish brown hair with baby brown eyes. I completely agree with the alt right and would like to join. I know I’m overweight and am trying to fix that. Would I be accepted in the alt right?

Fucking fatass

Is that some kind of ham fist?

are you an amputee? legit what body part is that supposed to be

Jesus son go for a walk

>I'm 1/16 Native American

are you? one of your slimy great-great-grandparents might've just been a paper indian.

What part of your body is that even?

We only accept people with fingers.

Fuckin hell Tubs who ate all the pies?

Took me a while to figure out he's making fist and took a picture at an odd angle.

And he's really fucking fat.

Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man, is that you?

sure (for american standarts)

I think he's making a fist, most of his knuckles are hidden under fat or something. You can see the one lone white knuckle sticking up

Dude, I just wanted to read down to figure out wtf I was looking at here. After inspection, and disregarding the thigh hypothesis, I am convinced it's a fist.

Niiiiiiice

Yeah, you are white, but you are a fat piece of shit, so any benefit you would have from that is kind of nullified. Guessing by your forearms you are at least 300 pounds and no taller than 5'9'' so you already pretty much lost at life.
>trying to fix that.
Sure you are fatshit.

How fat do you need to be to not have knuckles?

>OP is a wounded warrior posting his nub
Thank you for your service

Damn son, what the hell happened to you???

>took me a couple minutes to realize thats a clenched fist and not not an amputated leg
the fuck? how the shit do you end up shaped like that?

go to bed boogie

kill yourself you fat fuck

7/8 meskin no doubt

Also very nice

holy FUCK

I will never feel bad about having skinny wrists again

Pretty sure there's some fat little sausage fingers balled up in there.

lmfaoo holy fuck dude you're fucking obese.
Yes you can join but you have to start working out.
It's really bad for your health to be obese.
I'm working out myself and starting to get swole to defend myself and to look better.

Also
> you know you're fat when your balled up fist looks like a fucking amputated stump

Yeah you are white. Diet is the most important part of losing weight

I can't even focus enough to answer his question, I'm too zoned in to the amorphous blob of repulsive flesh that is apparently his hand. WHY DOES HE NOT HAVE KNUCKLES?! EVEN IF HE'S REALLY FAT, HE SHOULD HAVE KNUCKLES, RIGHT?!

what the fuck

1/16 Native
15/16 Pig

Man, just take up an outdoor hobby. Gotta move around some man.

For a second, I thought it was his waist and hairy back...... for a second

"The Alt-Right", yeah but this is a board for people on the outside of "The Alt-Right." You need to go to Reddit to take part in "The Alt-Right."

you cant even see his fucking knuckles!!111

i'll nibble in hopes of motivating some of you fat lurkers

>I know I’m overweight and am trying to fix that.
Do or do not. There is no try.

>Would I be accepted in the alt right?
>implying you're a person

scram with the mediocre bait

improve yourself, stop over indulging, look up intermittent fasting and mindfulness

Fasting will clean shit you have gunked up in your arteries as your body searches for nutrients. You can even reverse the effects of your current or impending diabetes/insulin resistance.

You are still a young man and can experience your fitness while young. After late 20s /early 30s your body will be on a downward slope for the rest of your life, better to give yourself more altitude to glide from.

you can have sunken knuckles, its a thing,for example the knuckles at the end of my hands by my pinkies are sunken, but fucking christ its like he has no knuckles at all, its some absolutely shit tier genetics which means he will be in osteoporosis driven arthritic hell within the next 30 years or so.

I thought that was a leg stump because you lost your foot in iraq or some shit, but no, thats an americans fist lmaooo

H-How about me bros?

Psh. If you think your though enough kid
We'll meet you behind your favorite Wendy's tomorrow at dusk

don't be late

>I’m 1/16 Native American and have a darkish brown hair with baby brown eyes.
Sorry pal, you’re too white to join. The altright only accepts 56%ers and the occasional based black man.

>Brown eyes
Lol get out of here mongrel

Crap, didn't know the image was upright while I uploaded.

Nice ass.

What body part am I looking at?

I'm sorry but I didn't even realize what part of you was in the pic. God damn.

Why are those palms so fucking hairy???

Free boxing gloves I guess?

His clenched fist

Where the fuck do you see hair?

>I’m 1/16 Native American and have a darkish brown hair with baby brown eyes

Sounds like a guy I went to high school with. On the spectrum for sure and a real fucking loser. Annoying as fuck with his injun heritage shit and terrible hygiene. A bunch of guys locked him in a supply cabinet in shop class one day and the teacher just laughed and ignored it. Dumb motherfucker thought it was just kidding around.

Lose some weight and get /fit/, then go /sig/.

Also don't attach yourself to a label. Just to whatever you feel like, to your gain or peril.

Now fuck off and go for a walk.

What the fuck is that

Haruhi gonna take over checking this shit for a sec.

It appears to me that your hand is actually plainly identifiable as a hand, so you're undeniably superior to the OP. Having said that, you're clearly brown.

You may join with the alt-right after your sterilization.

>>I’m 1/16 Native American and ha
Who says baby brown eyes?

1) Diet & Exercise
2) Take up a more masculine mantra, do not say things like 'baby brown' when referring to your physique.

Hang out boy, we might make something of you yet

lose some weight your hands look gross

lmfaoo fucking kekk
i'm keking at these replies

Jesus. Fix yourself first, then think about politics.

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

But I'm not brown. I'm not mixed. My ass and thighs are pale white.

Meant for

LMAO Sup Forums home of the cucked uncucks

> turning the lightest part of his arm upwards
> still see dark brown in upper arm gradually fading into a lighter shade near the wrist
> can't see any ruddiness

yeah ... you're ...

Well, you’re white enough for the alt right. But you may be too fat for the alt-right. We can’t have any more fat lards in the group. It’s beginning to give us a negative stereotypical imagine. You’ll never be accepted by European nationalist though, but for American standards you’re definitely white. Most people have slightly contaminated DNA just because America’s demographics.

> now fuck off and go for a walk
FUCKING TOP KEK

fuck these replies are making me lose my sides

and wouldn't you mean go for a roll user?

Fixed.

Where do you see dark brown? That's the shadow casting the contrast.

You're pretty tanned.

>I’m overweight
>would I be accepted into the alt right?
You tell me

I mean I can clearly see my veins through my forearms. It's just not the correct lighting to show you guys.

Wew rare as fuck

lol I was just shitposting

are you a 100% Levantine med rum ?

Stop denying it: You're not white. I don't care what the color of your head or dick is. You are not pure enough to be considered white. You may as well buy nigger clothes, nigger music, and go out and do nigger things.

>so fat you don't need gloves for Boxing
Top zoozle. Le 51% strikes yet again.
Also I'm browner than a lot of basement dweller roaches yet am 100% German.
Just the skin isn't really enough to prove anything.

>eyes are brown, not white
>check muh ass do

Fucking Guam is taking it to the OP. The question shouldn't be "am I white?" the question should be "should I seek medical attention for the disfigured hams that jut out of my wrists?"

>Nazi intellectuals

>Also I'm browner than a lot of basement dweller roaches yet am 100% German.

One of your ancestors fucked an Arab!

whiter than your neighbors for sure

>just a hand
lol okay I can tell a lot about your facial structure from this

OP, since the other anons said you are white, the only thing I can do is agree as for your weight, work on it. I was a fat fuck once, after losing a lot of weight. Don't be offended by the insults hurled at you. It's just to toughen you up. Get to work.

HNNGGGGGGGGGG stop posting her

>no anime or manga in pic

Disregarded

memeflag jerking off a shilleaf with yous

lel

How tall are you? If you're brown white women are actually more likely to f you anyways so you should care more about height. Everything above 6'1 ensures white pussy.

>go on a roll
Oddly enough that burns more calories if you can keep the dizziness at bay.

>Le 56% skin

Im 1/8th prarie nigger but I dont drink, and have a job. I like to collect nazi memorabilia and unlike most deus-vult anons Ive actually killed a muslim before. Can I join the club?

Most Americans are too fat for change. I'm on swim team and whenever I go running to crosstrain all I see are hams.

dude where are your knuckles?

I mean I guess so. Both of my parents are Lebanese, and so are their parents. The thing is, I haven't taken an ancestry test to know my heritage because of (((obvious reasons))), so I'm perplexed in regards to my ancestry.

I thought you lost your hand. looks like a stub

i guess

lose weight

The 56% club? Go right ahead

OP is so fat his body has had to start storing fat on his hands.

>muh stopping power

Maybe. What do you think of 10mm?