#AUSPOL SHANGHAI SAM EDITION

Evening lads. Hope you been having a good day basking in labours tears.

>Sam Dastyari’s ‘shock’ is laughable
dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/sam-dastyaris-shock-is-laughable/news-story/c47d6dc563c1136f40b45c59399fb7fa

>Bill Shorten dumps Sam Dastyari from Senate job, says he doesn't trust senator after latest China revelations
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-30/opposition-leader-bill-shorten-tells-sam-dastyari-to-resign/9209814

>Sam Dastyari the torchbearer for everything wrong with Australian politics
archive.is/KlPou#selection-1821.0-1821.74

>PM led 'kicking, screaming' to bank review
thewest.com.au/politics/senate-may-consider-banking-inquiry-bill-ng-s-1803765

>Gay marriage party to ramp up next week
thewest.com.au/politics/gay-marriage-party-to-ramp-up-next-week-ng-s-1803758

>Australia drops three places in global prosperity index due to economic factors
news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/australia-drops-three-places-in-global-prosperity-index-due-to-economic-factors/news-story/461e7ee3b142d21d801ef1d96564ff00

>Amazon Australia inches closer to launch, advising local retailers to finalise product listings
news.com.au/technology/online/amazon-australia-inches-closer-to-launch-advising-local-retailers-to-finalise-product-listings/news-story/2d35d89a9008d544c2dd8e23547c8ec7

>We won’t save you from Amazon, ACCC boss warns
news.com.au/finance/business/retail/we-wont-save-you-from-amazon-accc-boss-warns/news-story/4b2d9f7cd2fb2a7fe0a1f60c4845c34c

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/foreigners-living-in-australia-get-15-billion-a-year-in-welfare-payments-2017-5
themorningbulletin.com.au/news/bill-shorten-called-asio-after-dastyari-audio-reve/3278488/
baka.com.au/business/innovation/red-flags-raised-over-amazons-australian-tax-arrangements-20171002-gyso45.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evening lads

There's a gay marriage party?
How are they different from the Greens?
Why aren't they disbanding since the "yes" vote won.

Hope the storms wash Melbourne away this weekend, lads.
t. Melburnian.

BASED

What's for dinner tonight lads?

>not burning them at the stake
The absolute state of this country

Meat pie

This is good, instead of getting psychological help and Pimozide treatment the trannies and rainbow faggots will cut their dicks off or dry out their ovaries with HRT and be non-functioning wrecks by the time they're in their early 20's; the suicide rates will be astronomical.

bread roll with ham and cheese

Saw an Ad in yesterdays paper from dick smith sorta opposing immigration

When did he become based

frozen mac and cheese from Aldi

He's supported Pauline for at least a year or 2

Melbournefag here as well, fucking sick of this heat, I don't even give a shit if it floods, it will be an improvement.

last time we had a big downpour I had a leak in the roof. will fucking spew if it happens again.

Yeah she was mentioned in the ad too
It was an subtle ad to ask/challenege local pollies about their "family plan"

Should be right m8, probably a dodgy roof tile.

What "Sheila" means in Australian language?

thanks m8, hope so too.
working this weekend so if I come home and the joints fucked i'll let you know.

Woman.

Men are blokes and women are sheilas

Women ya poofter

You cunts ready to play video games to protest the one and only gaylord?

Can you even fucking multiplayer in the new wolfenstein? how will they tourney it? speedrunning?

good. now we just need him to ramp it up to "go home you're not welcome"
Whats the weather like up there Edward?

Any boys in here trying to join the Army/Navy/Air force and getting fucked around?
I'm in the same boat and i am making a secret kikebook group to give out information and to keep us motivated and hopefully have an effect on the recruitment process once we get enough members.

Isn't better to play a Rising Storm 2? They added Australian army a day ago.

What type of information?

stop linking pay walls you fucking asshole

unless you're a sheila or LGBTBBQ you might have to pack it in

If he is talking about answers to Aptitude testing and tips too pass interviews it might be worthwhile.

Yo Aussies. Some retard got my ISP range banned. Posting from 4g just to say you guys are glorious bastards.

I will not reveal where i am getting it from just yet, but i get sound information from recruitment form within the army.
For example one of the reasons infantry has taken a step back from recruiting is because they just reduced 2RAR to 200 men, so they had to send 300 guys to other battalions.
Also the reason why Clearance divers aren't recruiting for like 3 years is because they took 22 divers over what they needed in 2015 and majority of Clearance divers do 10 years.

PAY UP NEETS
t. welfare overpayment debt collector

yeah sorry about that.

Other than the Australian which ones are paywalled? I'll try and keep a mental note.

Did you fix it?

That aswell as i've been a few times to DFR and been accepting and then been fucked around.
I've had a gut full of this shit, i am not going to have the attitude to just let this shit happen without doing SOMETHING about it.

gday you incel beta fucks

Dastyari should be fucking hung.
Little fucken cunt.

>shanghai sam cooked
>everyother pollie including prepbull still taking chink coin
>banks finally stop running a train on him and allow prepbull to """""investigate"""" them

pffffft

yeah one of my mates is a roof plumber and sorted it.
cost me two slabs of jack and coke though.

Got let out of work for the dole an hour early cos it was to hot

Feels good stealing from centrlelink, pic related.

Beef massaman and chicken cashew for the local Thai food

If you are keen to come into the group (which i urge you to do) i'll give you my discord ?

Soyboys are too much of an pussy to actually punch people they politically oppose unlike their international counterparts

I believe its more about wanting to have population growth come from within rather then imported

why are tradies such fucking degenerates? premix cans are the worst things in the world

>feels good stealing from working australians

Abo detected

Been without internet for a while. Someone give me a quick bogdown on whats going on with Dastyari.

Why not just tell me the name of the facebook group here? But sure if you want to do like that.

any spirit with soft drink is cancer imo, gin and tonic excluded but tonic water isnt really a soft drink

>>Australia drops three places in global prosperity index due to economic factors

Everything above us is being crammed with Refugees... what does that tell you?

Tipped off Chinese guy about being under asio surveillance. Basically treason but still almost didn't get sacked

>I believe its more about wanting to have population growth come from within rather then imported
literally what I want.
Shanghai Sam was found out to be sucking commie dick. He asked a Chinese billionaire that has links to the commie party to pay his debts.

Add me on disc mate, TimMcD#0934

happened to me for about a month lad

cheers cunts

Trump: my mother always said, 'you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar'. Be nice to Kim, invite him to Trump Tower, couple of nice bottles of rice wine, line him up with a root. Heff is gone now, Bunnies will be looking for work. Tell him that if he stops being a prick you'll send him a stinking big box of creme caramels and a pallet load of pavlovas. Better still, Trump, you should go to Kim's palace, take him a carton of lemon tarts. Everyone will be impressed by your bravery- get pissed with Kim, give him some hairstyle tips, make a deal. finally if none of that works, send him a forty footer full of fuckin' moon cakes.

Sure mate, you sound really upset about that 15 billion that Centrelink gives foreigners each year.

Please tell me more about why I should give a fuck about the $200 a week i get.

businessinsider.com.au/foreigners-living-in-australia-get-15-billion-a-year-in-welfare-payments-2017-5

Heres a good video of Cory Bernardi raping the Labour party and Dastyari for being a traitorous cunt.

faceberg. com/AUConservatives/videos/890644617781487/

What about the university education we give to every cunt that can speak three words of English?

>literally what I want.
While the idea of australia needs to makes more babies is a good idea, we need to address why people having babies is declining
Because women were given the right to vote so they could fucking run this country to the ground, we are past the point of no return

>other people are indulging in degenerate behvaiour therefore i should join them

What a shitty mentality to have, explains why you cannot be able to land a job

I mote meant I want australia to stop taking on foreigners and have their own children. We could try this through a rudd scheme like paying women to have kids but I don't think that would work out well as teens would get knocked up for the money. You could try and ban contraception but good luck doing that.

The best solution would be to subsidize childcare for families with 3 or more children with the stipulation that the parents must be married/defacto.

Daily reminder to not join the aus/pol/ discord that is run by a high school indian kid.

daily reminder not to join any discord server ever

Cunt's fucked.

Chicken parm and veggies.

Cunts always fucked

butter chicken curry, rice, and steamed vegetables.

>Dastyari
>INB4 "this is further proof of Australia's culture of racism."

slow cooked bbq pork an french fries

Bill Shorten confirmed racist. This is just further proof of Australias systemic racism

>Bill Shorten called ASIO after Dastyari audio revealed
themorningbulletin.com.au/news/bill-shorten-called-asio-after-dastyari-audio-reve/3278488/

daily "fucken oath" to this

cunts shilling discord servers are cancer

>I don't even give a shit if it floods, it will be an improvement.
nignogs and chinks can't swim so a proper flood would help us a lot

I'd rather a tax break for the provider of a family with stay at home parent *cough* mother *cough*

fuck child care, they'll fiddle ya kiddies

tell me about it.
when I was younger I knew a bloke who could make your car disappear (for insurance claim purposes) for the price of 1 slab of jim beam and coke.

>I'd rather a tax break for the provider of a family with stay at home parent *cough* mother *cough*
This might just encourage them to go out and spend the money rather than actually raise more children. I would like to steer away from child care too as I think it raises little libshits, but I thought that idea was a pretty good one desu.

>Amazon Australia inches closer to launch, advising local retailers to finalise product listings
Aussie doesn't have Amazon?

Literally South African tier, pick yourselves up already.

>There's a gay marriage party?
Yeah, its at your house this weekend.

Nah cunt we just got it last week.

We better be taxing the fuck out of that shit

Hola!
Also Australian politicians are ass cancer.

>>baka.com.au/business/innovation/red-flags-raised-over-amazons-australian-tax-arrangements-20171002-gyso45.html

oh look another tax dodger taking aussie money overseas

Massaman curry is best thai curry, traffic light curries can't even compete.

Although green is still pretty nice

Good guy Jeff doesn't pay taxes

You cheeky cunt you

>Burger here, mother and father in law live in Melbourne.
>Went to visit for the first time.
>said to wife “where the fuck are all the Australians?”
>got drunk with family friend from healseville
>just talked about guns and said racist shit all night.
>felt good man.

Smells like fake news.

>Melbourne
There's your problem

Our numbers are dropping but Australia is still 88% white.

Thanks liberals.

Fix your own Country before talking shit on ours

noice m8.
Yeah don't go to Melbourne CBD expecting to see Australia. It's pretty much Shanghai/Mumbai at this point.
Rural Victoria (including some of Melbourne's outer suburbs) is God's own country.

So the outbreak of gonorrhea is going to ramp up next week.

Went out to yarra valley area. Fucking gorgeous out there. Wife lived out there as a kid, and I’m telling her we need to move there. She ain’t having it. Mfw.

It's too fucking hot cunts, my shitty unit doesnt have cooling. Can't wait for this flood to fuck my shit up so I can move somewhere different

kek

Solid

>Melbourne's outer suburbs is God's own country.
What a fucking joke mate. Victoria is a fucking shit hole. I would donate to an effort to dig a trench and deport you cunts from real land Australia. Sydney better watch out too.

Shorten didnt even expel him though. The cunt just sacked him from his deputy whip position in the party.

Oh well, he's tainted and toxic now- forever on the backbench till he fucks off. I doubt he will get voted back in once his term expires.