SAO QUESTION

I know SAO is Trash but I was wondering how did they manage to put everyone in the hospital that got stuck in the game? If I remember correctly didn't they say that if you were disconnected or if someone removed your helmet you would die?

It had a grace period while the internal battery had a charge. Also, wifi and cellular internet must be much better in the future, right?

>streaming
Fuck off, retard.

>being able to walk immediately after a 2+ years coma

Never thought about it like that. I didn't think it would since it always looked plugged in.

a single 12 episode anime takes up to 20gb+ on my harddrive, their isn't enough space.

Find smaller torrents or just buy an external hard drive.

There are cellular->wifi->wired and cell->wired solutions right now, some of which work with just usb power. I'm fairly sure in the future the connectivity will be much more reliable.

This. A 3 or 2TB external is under 100, you have no excuse.

How is this a question OP? They obviously brought his computer and Nerve Gear to the hospital. In that year, internet is mostly Wifi too.

They literally explain this.

SAO aint trash.

>I know SAO is Trash but I'm too stupid to follow the plot
Kill yourself. You only "know" what other people tell you.

What? How are you downloading it? Even in 1080p it's not 20GB

And pray tell how they move his computer and Nerve Gear without disconnect them from the electricity source? Don't tell me it is the future so all computer run by using battery? And no, there isn't a laptop in the picture.

Nope I know it's trash I watched it.

If you couldn't understand what you were watching how can you know it's trash?

The helmet could be the gaming system. Doesn't have to be a laptop.

Just because I didn't understand how the nerve gear works doesn't mean I didn't understand it or have an opinion on it.

There exists systems that can be used to transport a running computer without shutting it down. The police use them.

If I removed Kirito's helmet, would he die?