twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fucking your own daughter
I seriously hope you guys dont do this.

Why
Leave the masterpiece of all VNs alone you greedy jews

Is this another battle harem anime?

It will be 1 cours and it will suck.

Yes

It'll be shit like most Chiyomaru TV anime.

Oh well that will be good then. We need the flavor of the season.

Studio Feel will be the animation studio for the YU-NO anime

It'll probably be just as shit as the remake

>These character designs
>No god-tier voice acting

Why even bother with it?

new doujin

Valid point, but to be fair it is an eroge, so it's not really that big of a concern

Is this eroge doesn't have action?

I wonder how a complicated time travel story like YU-NO can even be adapted

>They skip all the present day orb collection stuff and go straight to Sayless/Yuno happy fun times followed by generic fantasy genre shenanigans.

And it will be terrible.

God, that'd be so shit, but I can see a quick rush through the present happening

>>fucking your own daughter
Explain this.

Is it relevant for character development.

>fun times
you mean aside from the part where she got raped and killed herself?

Well, it's a bit difficult to explain without having played the game; it suffices to say it's pretty much integral to the closing act of the game.

The second part is such a clusterfuck at parts, there is some stuff I don't think they can even animate the whole desert part comes to mind.

It already got tainted when you EOPs got it in your hands. I dunno what those heretics at TLWiki were thinking.

This thread is full of subhumans who didn't even play the game. It's sickening.

Fuck off plebbit. You have to go back.

Slap yourself you pointless waste of air.

I see. From your opinion is sex that important? Or can it be skipped in the anime?

>Plebbit
>not a waste of air

>Sup Forums EOP accuses others of being from Reddit

>Leave the masterpiece of all VNs alone you greedy jews
Oh you got to be kidding me.

This is one of worse one.

They probably are going to just butcher the novel up in the remake and remove the sex scenes, so you've got nothing to worry about

I wouldn't call it the best, but it's pretty nice, the first part above all. It also has what is close to probably the best voice acting ever.

>They probably are going to just butcher the novel up in the remake and remove the sex scenes, so you've got nothing to worry about

Sex scene were stupid because my wife is deaaaaad, but the whole second half is a clusterufuck of bad writing that ends with a retard exposition.

Which company is doing the remake? They might not butcher it in the remake but for me in the anime is a given.

To be fair, I don't like the second half, though it has some nice worldbuilding, it kinda juts throws it all in the toilet by being really rushed. But I thought it was consensus that the first half was the good one.

I'm not sure, but it's not Elf, so that about enough for it to be worse. Elf novels have a very different style from recent novels, being in the PC-98 era and all that, as I'm sure you're aware. As I see it's more that YU-NO is a hallmark of an era more than it's and absolute masterpiece of a novel.

Though the voice acting and Ryu Umemoto's music are unparalleled, as far as I see it.

I looked it up and it's 5pb., so maybe there is some hope of it being good?

>cutesy art-style

God, I miss the original style already, this really doesn't fit YU-NO

Who is doing the art? Seems familiar.

Is there even the slightest chance it could be really fucking good?

Heavy Object guy

no

If they fix the second half, don't butcher it too much, keep the good tracks of the ost on, and have amazing voice acting, then sure. It's for a different audience, though. Not me.

Even the anime could theoretically be good, if they get the right people to make it.

Will they animate MCkun fugging his 6yo daughter?

I like the zr and bigger drills. Moe face kinda sucks.

I'm not sure if they can even imply that, to be honest. Hard to say how they're going to make this all ages.

The art-style is good, it just doesn't fit YU-NO

I love this guy's art usually but it really doesn't fit here, it's way too generic

Couple of comparison images. Shit quality, but they get the point across.

Makes one think if the LOGH remake is going to have a similar fate.

Iwonder how they'll handle the jewel jumping stuff. the hentai dropped it and made up their own stuf

Nagyrio?

Fuck, I like his art but he is far to be fit for this.
>they're going to make this all ages.
Citation required.

It's for PS Vita and PS4. It can only be all-ages. Also, it's 5pb.

That remake idea is fucking terrible.
At least they waited for Kanno and Umemoto to die before ruining everything.

I don't think they would have allowed it, had they been alive. Not one without at the very least Kanno heavily involved.

And it seems they're composing a new sondtrack, so fuck this.

Fucked up the link. youtube.com/watch?v=FoiSpihLmxE

Why remake a masterpiece that is literally perfect? Just make an HD remaster or something.

Anime is probably just an ad for the game. Meaning it's pointless.

Can you fuck daughters in remake?

Not just banging your own daughter.

Banging BOTH of your daughters

>generic moeblob face

Goddamnit not having Mio's bitch face on screen just feels wrong.

Hopefully the anime will at the very least be a wild ride