Hey Sup Forums which Site are you using to track your Record? MAL or Kisu?

Hey Sup Forums which Site are you using to track your Record? MAL or Kisu?

I use a Google spreadsheet.

Notepad.

Memory

Kitsu

/thread

Learn to use the archive you fucking retard. Lurk more.

What's the point of keeping a record?

I don't. I archive fucking everything onto multiple hard drives and before I get an anime I check to see if I already have it. If I don't remember it then it's probably time to rewatch it and back into the backlog it goes. I have good reactive memory so even if I forget the anime name I usually know I've watched something in the first few minutes of the first episode. I do tend to like rewatching anime so it works well for me even if it does waste time.

Are people so retarded that they don't remember what they've watched already? I mean, sometimes you can forget certain details about a show, but not that you've watched it, right?

notepad.exe

Paper and pen. Like a real gentleman.

>waste time

how does it waste time? Its your time and you are using it how you want it to..

I often forget the name but I'll remember what it's about.

My HDD and brain. Fuck off streamshitters.

I'm shit at foreign names. I remember it when I've watched the first few minutes of the first episode.

Yeah I do have plenty of time on my hands so I don't actually mind wasting it. If I used MAL it would be just like looking it up on my hard drive except going through every series I watched and rating them would probably take fucking days to do so I'm not going to do that.

notepad

Taiga & MAL. Mostly just because it's a constant reminder of things like "oh hey, I still haven't finished watching that one show from the Summer," and so on. I also really like Taiga's other functionality like its library sorting features.

>deleting anime from HDD
Please go

I carve the titles into my bones.

But what do when your PC brakes and you can only use a 128 GB macbook to watch anime. I know my life sucks

>Habit to update episode watched count
Always gets me when I pick something back up.

. E
EXTERNAL.
. T
. E
. R
. N
. A
. L
. .

I use MAL because I like statistics and a neat representation of how much of a degenerate I have become

They've been dirt cheap for the past few years. I laud the SSD's finally making it to reasonable sizes and making HDD's cheap as shit.

Only reason you would ever need one is to show off to your MAL friends. If you can't remember what you have watched or not you should seek help.

taiga

. P
POORFAG
. O
. R
. F
. A
. G

I can understand you calling me a Jew for getting a bunch of HDD's on the cheap but I don't quite get the poorfag accusation. Besides poorfag is best girl.

>I watched 30 whole animes: the post
Fuck you faggot, I often watch over 10, if not over 20 different shows at the same time, it's easy to forget one even though you kinda liked it.

I was saying that im a poorfag and that i have better things to spend money on

checkem

>dropped list is larger than 90% of Sup Forums's "seen at least the first episode of" list
>mfw people ask me why I have trouble keeping a track of shit I watched 10~ years ago

Why are you even watching anime?

wtf is that question for

it's fun to keep track of what you've seen. What i you start watching something and then realize halfway through you already watched it years ago?

I watch a lot of anime, which sometimes makes it hard to remember specific shows. Reviewing my list every now and then keeps things fresh in my memory.

Never heard of Kitsu until this thread but it just looks like another Hummingbird-esque site that fails to actually improve on MAL

check this 5

MAL desu

microsoft project.

This desu

It it was that easily forgotten, it probably wasn't worth watching even once. Your time is valuable, user. Don't waste it watching mediocre garbage.