Welp

ALL I HAVE DONE THE PAST 6MONTHS IS ISOLATE MYSELF FROM MY FRIENDS WHO CARE THE MOST AND NOW I'M FULLY DEPRESSED AND IN CRISIS BUT I DONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO TO TALK, AND EVERYTIME I TRY TO TALK TO MY WIFE ITS VERY CLEAR THAT SHE DOESNT UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL AT ALL SO MAYBE I SHOULD JUST FUCKING KILL MYSELF SINCE I HAVE FAILED AT EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE EVER TRIED. I AM ALWAYS GOING TO BE A MASSIVE FUCKING FAILURE. I HAVE NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING, I WILL DIE IN OBSCURITY HAVING ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING. IF I KILL MYSELF NOW I WILL AT LEAST HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE SHOW UP TO MY FUNERAL AS OPPOSED TO WAITING ANOTHER 4 OR 5 YEARS WHEN NO ONE WILL EVEN REMEMBERS ME. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE ANYMORE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pump your stomach before that black pill is fully dissolved.

clean your room and hold your head high
the real redpill is bearing the weight of knowing the world is and always has been shit
be the hope you want to see in the world

Now that you've got that out of the way it's time to find purpose and take the whitepill

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

>whaaaa lifes haaaarrddd!

You didn't isolate yourself, they are avoiding you. You miserable prick

Don't be sad user, say these three words and you will get happy again. Cookie! Cookie! Cookie!

Failure builds character.

Stop being a bitch.

worry not annon, I've been in asolation for past 3 years and was very close to ending it all, what saved me was realization that you need no one but yourself and start meditating on your own problems, don't do anything crazy like 1 hour meditations, instead create a notification calendar of small 10-15 min events throughout the day and take up a hobby that you always wanted to do but was afraid or whatever. In my case it was 10 min meditation every night, then art/music projects 3 times a week for 1 hour at random and gym 3 times a week for an hour an half, and most important, get off sugar and all of the shit food and get your gut bio going, my last year I haven't been happier and nothing triggers me anymore. Good luck, keep your head high and your chest out.

>caring how many people show up at your funeral
I dont get it, why does this matter to people?

ill be your friend if you want user

Why is that faggot Polk your image?

Fuck you, not politics. Fuckin' roll out there and piss all over your face and make you fuckin' suffer.

Shit, you have a wife. You accomplished something you can fuck at any given time.

Welp, you obviously DO have a place to go to talk. You came here.

Keep your chin up user, put one foot in front of the other, its always darkest before the dawn

"In crisis".... Christ don't be such a woman

or you could go browse gif for a while and forget the whole thing

Shut your bitch ass up motherfucker.

until you're stuck with a $1500/month child support payment shut the fuck up and live a red pilled life focused on self improvement and transcendence from the human weakness that drove you to make this post.