Trump eats his steak well-done with ketchup

>Trump eats his steak well-done with ketchup

What's wrong with Trump? How do you grow up rich and develop such bad taste in food?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/uiNXlZ1.png
biblehub.com/leviticus/3-17.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude he's eating it with a gold fork who the fuck cares how the steak is cooked? meme flag moron

When you're that rich, eating what fancy people tell you to eat has no appeal
Instead you eat what you like

I did too when i was 7,

i dont even see any ketchup

>How do you grow up rich and develop such bad taste in food?

he's american

Being rich or poor has nothing to do with personal preference. Trump likes McDonald's for example. So does Warren Buffet. People have different tastes.

WELL-DONE AND KETCHUP?

Fuck if I know, my father puts ketchup on chicken fried steak and I gag a little everytime he does it.

YOU PUT FUCKING WHITE GRAVY ON CHICKEN FRIED STEAK NOT FUCKING KETCHUP!

I would still eat Mcdonals even if I was a billionaire. Tbh most expensive food is generally tasteless.

He lost his mind sometime in the 90's after having to have his business bailed out by the Saudis. He was extremely depressed and put on anti-anxiety meds and stayed on them for nearly a decade. His entire personality changed and he hasn't been the same since.

DELETE THIS

>This thread again

Saged

I laff'd

I thought trump was a faggot con artist until I tried steal well done with ketchup. I was wrong about the man and the steak. A well done steak with ketchup is the superior flavor palette and anybody that says otherwise is just a pretentious moron with excessive grand father worship.
>muh medium rare
fuckin die pleb mix that horse radish with that catsup and stop being a bitchass casual at life

if you never had tomato sauce on steak, you don't know what you're missing

most restaurants don't have the good Russian style tomato sauce so you have to use what you can get

>not enjoying food the way you want
ill put ketchup on your mothers grave after i fuck her to death while shouting build that wall

Probably A1 or HB sauce, looks good but I don't see any sauce.

Would you still shit in the street?

Ok... I love Trump and all but well done is a crime against humanity. We can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>Pic
Oh come on not this faggot...

>he actually likes well done steak with ketchup
What the fuck is wrong with you?

The only proper way to eat it. Debate should be about flavor of ketchup, normal or hot.

Zoom in its clearly visible

Now it's anti-anxiety meds? I thought it was speed like all you retards have been pushing. Ge your stories straight.

This op is just a dumb retarded moron

he can live rich or poor but the food choice can stay the same either way.

money means nothing, the happiness was there from the start.

he's in it for the memes you dip

>McDonalds
Not enough bang for buck, otherwise ok.

it isn't cusiene, but it is very animalistic and primal.

that is what a real man is.

granted, i'm a goddamn sous chef but I see how people can enjoy it because im a rational person and not a REEEEE NEET autist.

>most expensive food is tasteless
>what are truffles

>anyone posting anything even slightly bad or neutral about Trump is a shill
kek

Jesus at least grab some A1 ketchup is pleb-tier garbage

There is literally nothing wrong with cooking a fatty cut well done. Infact, well done fatty cuts taste 10x better.

Rare is for lean cuts such as eye.

It's a health issue for the President (or even an important person like pre-President Trump desu) to be eating potentially undercooked meat. With well-done steak you just know it's cooked thoroughly. A week throwing up your intestines because the chief fucked up part of your steak would translate into tens of millions of dollars in loss to America.

Notice how I never used the word shill? You outed yourself with your unverifiable claims.

Anything you put on a well done steak improves it, even ketchup.

Actually it has to do with broadening the cattle market to Asian countiies who historically eat fish and chicken exclusively. Someone with no understanding of how to cook a good steak can still enjoy it well done with ketchup, thus, that is how he portrays himself as eating it. Have you looked into the current expansion of the cattle market that is now happening in Asia? They love him there.

Tldr: trump is smarter than you.

He knows the secret. How do you think toxoplasmosis, which only reproduces in cats, is a common food borne illness from eating uncooked herbivores?

Do you know what food is?
Canned food, big macs, kool aid, rice a rony, coca cola, microwave, egg beaters, frozen shit, dehydrated shit, conservatives, msg...

he is not rich, he is wealthy, there is a BIG difference between being rich and wealthy.
Chris Rock has a perfect way of explaining it.
Nigger

Caviar tastes like rotten witch pussy and Cristal champagne is the most expensive letdown you’ll ever drink. Shit tastes like Sprite and vodka.

Cheap foods and candy that taste amazing really are the best tasting foods. Lobster and crab legs are the zenith of foods and the only thing to make them better is basic butter.

>implying well done isn't the best way to cook a steak
people need to learn how to cook a steak I swear

It`s how Russians eat it.
There is a lot of dogwhistling only someone who lived in Russia and is a Russian nationalist would understand.

He even makes specifically Russian emotion on that particular photo.

That anglo knows something.

The right to enjoy a well-cooked steak with ketchup shall not be infringed

Seriously, Trump is probably well aware of how dirty all elite kitchens are and he simply prefers well done due to it's safety.
I prefer medium-rare steaks but y'all are acting like the taste and nutrition dissappears if cooked well done--not true.

Trump isn't even real.

He's phucking CGI. Just look at the God damn pixels.

>Be american
There's your answer

woah you caught me m80
u r da 4d master

>Ancap talks of free capitalism
>but not free preference of food
You need to get and take some time out of your day to think about this.

Bacteria in the beef is located outside the flesh, so it doesn't affect how well your steak is cooked as long as the outsides are seared

>eating rare some stranger prepared for you
SHIGGYDIGGITy

wow. another one of these. right up there with the two-scoops-of-ice-cream threads.

Btfo

What problem do you have with ketchup? Best sauce desu

im suprised he can chew that well in his 70s. must have a good jewish dentist.

Well done = Ruined just like everything Trump has ever touched.

he just tries to appeal to his audience which is full of degenerates
"hey look I'm just like you eating that expensive steak with worst sauce possible please upvote my latest shitpost on twitter"

i.imgur.com/uiNXlZ1.png

Why does he drinks from a bottle water like a moron?

That's how I do it too. Same with my burgers. Well fuckin done with ketchup you fuckin cunts

>eats steak well-done with ketchup
He probably doesn't. That's probably just a meme he created to appeal to working class normies.

>TRUMP TOOK A SHIT TODAY LMAO WHAT A CUNT IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY

Most diseases are caused by parasites. How do you think he has so much vigor at his age

while I disagree with trump politically he's still undeniably human

No, this is one if the reasons I like Trump. He's considered uncouth and a traitor to his class not only for his politics but also his plain taste in food, tacky architecture and Queens accent.

The fact that liberals criticize him so much over inconsequential faggotry like that makes it that much better to shove it down their throats. It's perfect.

He didn't develop an adult palate because he was a filthy rich spoilt kid who ate what he wanted, It's a Jewish problem where the male children are treated like little princes, to the point where they're not even expected to wash if they choose not to.

He was spoiled from birth so he didnt have to develop any taste.

Well Shewt......

Would You Look At This

>Eating your stake not well done
Literally uncivilised

Jews always overcook their meat. Something about animal blood being dangerous. But they don't have a problem with drinking baby human blood. Same with anglos

biblehub.com/leviticus/3-17.htm

Well done steak is better

We cook food for a fucking reason you retards

> What is shit covered mushies

>y'all are acting like like the taste disappears if cooked well done.
Because it does you fucking troglodyte. It's like eating a baseball glove.

He most likely worked a lot in nice suits when he was younger. The less cooked your steak the greater chance you’ll get shit on you.

I never get a steak under medium when in a suit eating for business.

>Name?
or fuck off namefag

>He even makes specifically Russian emotion on that particular photo.

At last I truly see

no ketchup just sauce

I can't imagine getting to a point in my life where I would defend a politician's eating habits on the internet.
you people are not only mentally ill, but truly cultists.