Why haven't Aryans been able to form an exclusive identity like Jews?

Why haven't Aryans been able to form an exclusive identity like Jews?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eh, the mastetrace?

because Jews are more than just a race

They did. They live in Iran

We have.

Jews with their Jew World Order occupy white nations with something called an Israeli ZOG in the case of ZOGmerica it's a Dual Israeli ZOG Dual Israeli Citizens all over the US ZOG.
That's how White Genocide happens, op is a FED or a Retard, I recommend he Get Educated and loose the EdJewcation. youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_(Germanic_tribe)

A few things.

1) Judaism is both a race and ethnicity.
2) White guilt strongly prevents the possibility
3) Many people who think they're Aryan actually aren't, and many people who are Aryan are unaware; as time goes on, they also mix more
4) White people, including Aryans, identify more strongly with their nations than they do their ethnicity; recently, they identify very little with the former, and none with the latter

Well for one unless you're talking about Iranians Aryan is a meme term made up by autists who knew absolutely nothing about genetics or race or shit.

We have you moron. The West, Christendom etc. are all identities in contrast to Jews and Muslims and other civilizations out there.

I thought 'Aryan' was just he un-kosher term for Indo-European?

Judaism isn't a fucking race, niggerjews from Ethiopia and Scarlett Jewhansen aren't the same fucking breed

White people did have identities before WWII. You were German or Irish or French etc.

All countries were ethnostates. That has been taken from us

Well, Jews are Semitic, but not all Semites are Jewish. In the same fashion not all whites would be Aryan.
>The West, Christendom
All blacked

Hence it being both a race and religion, retard. Descendants of the original Jewish tribe in the Middle East. It's why you can almost always tell that somebody's a Jew by their vocal tone and nose.

we did awhile back. then the whole world ganged up on us and now we're indoctrinated into hating ourselves for it.

t. germany

I meant both a race and religion, I fucked that up. My bad.

> Germans don't have an exclusive identity

The term Aryan means noble in the ancient Proto-Indo-Iranian language. The Avesta, the holy book of Zoroastrianism, refers to Iran and Central Asia as "the Aryan expanse", that is the vast lands belonging to the ancient Iranic-speakers. Likewise the Vedas refer to ancient Hindus as Aryans.

Because Avestan and Sanskrit used to be the oldest written Indo-European derived languages the term Aryan was adopted as a name for all peoples descended from the ancient Kurgan culture of western Kazakhstan/southern Russia which was hypothesized to be the homeland of the Proto-Indo-Europeans 7000 years ago.

Later on of course we began translating Hittite inscriptions and realized that Hittite is actually the oldest written Indo-European language, alongside Mycenaean Greek meaning the Mediterranean Indo-Europeans rather than the Indo-Iranians were the first writers. But Sanskrit was translated in the 1800s while Mycenaean wasn't translated until the 1950s. And even today no one is sure if Minoan is also Indo-European or something else because it is untranslated.

Also the swastika appears in pretty much all Indo-European cultures from Ireland to Sri Lanka.

ever heard of the japhetic race/aryan race/white race?

You retarded faggot

You don't know what exclusive means? Makes sense

>explain identities which exclude kikes
>"dose aren't exclusive cuz I say so"

Seriously kill yourself, I bet you're underage

Because of our history, different languages, customs, religions, way of communicating, etc.

Our cultures are really different yet from an outsiders perspective they might seem alike.

they have before and they retain that identity today. the problem to which you are referring stems from your confusion about the processes you see going on. what is happening is not result of whites lacking identity and ethnocentric tendencies, we know very well how exclusive whites are by observing their behaviors. what is happening is further strengthening of the blood. the countries suffer, yes, the visible shapes and structures of white nations deteriorate, but what is not seen is the building up of a more sturdy foundation underneath. like the jews with their holocaust, whites will also see a resurgence.

We did

"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

>explain identities that exclude kikes
Oh, you lack reading comprehension as well. That's not what the OP is about and everyone got it but you.

>extrmly

you don't just get to make charts in microsoft office and declare that to be reality

Why haven't you been able to use a real flag, shill? No self-authority? Just a weak little order follower?

The people you speak of are the Chosen Ones of God, yet currently undergoing a chastisement and soon to be Tribulation. Many shall perish.

Meh, speculative. What is measurable is a deterioration of the white living space and an infusion of subhuman foreigners.
Your armchair evolutionary analysis is probably an excuse for doing nothing.

>Our cultures are really different yet from an outsiders perspective they might seem alike.
I didn't imply they were the same. The most obvious difference is time since literacy. Jews have been able to read/write thousands of years before Europeans.

Atheist/observant Jews are also nepotistic and generally extremely biased towards the tribe no matter how mixed they are, so their unity is really beyond race and religion.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2012/06/01/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
go ahead and pull the data and do the math yourself. you'll find that whites become more conservative with each successive generation, and it's not some wishy washy nebulous cultural conservative bullshit, that's natural selection at work. genetics.

Aryan meant "master" and then they say it means lord or high one or noble to gloss over the fact that the Sons of Aryas literally were the race of white blue eyed fucking master race killing machine
Even in indo-pacific is ancient tradition of blue eyed wargods that you do not fuck with.
Hm wonder if it is forbidden history?
Of course it is.

Are redheads the true aryans? They have indeed an exclusive identity and even a whole folklore to them, and they're simply the most beautiful individals on Earth, both males and females. They're extremely rare nowadays too.

Why would you go for an ugly white hag if you can have many qt brown grills?

because "aryan" is bullshit nazi mysticism

THAT WAS LITERALLY THE WHOLE POINT OF WHAT HITLER WAS TRYING TO DO!!! OMG. DON'T YOU REALIZE IT?

Hitler realized the benifits European jewery had of being culturally and ethically homogenous and being a distinct people.

So he tried to create his own version with Aryan race. It didn't work out because he didn't blitz British and he tried to invade Russia (bad idea)

Wtf is your flag

Says the man who lets Tyrone fuck his girl.

What is an aryan anyways? Blond hair and blue eyes only? Germanic heritage only? Just being white?

Lack of common culture. Jews have both religion and ethnicity (in reality 2 racial groups).

Do you even know what mysticism is?

Because of the collective effort (((they))) make to destroy the Aryans.
>BTFO Germany in WWII
>Demonize, and in some cases outlaw Aryan identity
>Infiltrate the German government, flood country with shit skins
>America has more people of German descent than any other
>Infiltrate US government, flood the country with shit skins
>Iran is the ancient home of the Aryan
>Demonize Iran on the world stage as much as possible
>Use leverage in western governments to sanction it into crippling poverty
>Try to provoke war so western puppet states can destroy it
>Turn Aryan nations (Germany, USA, Iran) against each other by manipulating public opinion through the media

Every effort has been made to destroy Aryan identity, Aryan unity, and ultimately, to breed Aryans out of existence.

Wrong. Judaism refers to the religion only, where as Jewish can mean you're either ethnically Jewish or religiously. Also none of the Original Jews who originated in the middle east exist today.

Europeans tried to spread Christianity everywhere and tried to assimilate others into European culture (not talking about tech, science or tools) while being outside of Europe. That was before the 20th century. That's not a behavior in line with exclusivity.

Which god exactly? When I was in Micronesia I heard a local legend about Ymey the sun haired god of righteous destruction. The locals say he came to their island and punished the wicked while rewarding the good. Haven't been able to find anything online about him.

Because Jews have a higher IQ. Many "whites" have African/Arab DNA , thus lowering their average intelligence.

>Unknown
wtf

She isnt brown you fakin retard

We have many etnic groups in Europe. Only in muttland is there any real need for the "white" identity.

Because they haven't been oppressed.

Because European cultures and identities are stronger than any common "white european"-identity. I don't feel much kinship between most of the other Europeans nationalities and myself.

Rewrite thread as a political topic or
go to /his/