youtube.com/watch?v=5PiQ4yUtDNk
youtube.com/watch?v=aQzRxGuBn0k
youtube.com/watch?v=_1dV6pjIDCA
mega
lcbo.com/lcbo/product/calvados-boulard-pays-d-auge/296228#.WGG7X1MrKHs
mynslc.com/en/products/Spirits/Brandy_Cognac/1001546.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure its on the 3rd, I might be wrong though

First Saturday of the year. 7th of January for 2017.

Pissing episode

not that kind of stream

I recently watched it, it was magnificient! 9/10
The OST is amazing too

When does the stream usually ends? Every year I only make it to the piss/flood episode before getting tired.

Also, Takemikazuchi best girl.

Why would anyone watch this garbage?

Yeah, it was kinda silly in that regard. How about Kanata bringing over a recipe for miso soup? Miyafuji did the same thing in Strike Witches, although she was actually from Japan while Kanata is supposedly not actually from Japan, just some small town.

I really do like the asymmetrical hairstyle Kanata had, I wish that would get popular.

g.e-hentai.org/g/1008843/946fec385b/
g.e-hentai.org/g/1008713/cb7bbcaefd/

I think there were a couple breaks after the halfway point. It's hard to remember because of how drunk I was, but we started around 15:00 where I live and were done maybe before 21:00?

Kureha is the cutest.

The cutest!

word

Are these streams fun?

Extremely.

I've only watched last years, but I've been looking forward to it more than any other holiday.

Just make sure your Calvados is ready.

yep. fun times with good people.

Never watched this show, but if Sup Forums is streaming it that would be a perfect excuse.

yeah, it's good because even though it's a linear story mixed with slice-of-life elements, it's not really spoiler-sensitive so you can enjoy it without much worry.

Is anyone planning a trip to Cuenca in 2017?

if I had money

how come Sup Forums loves this show but nobody else on the internet cares about it at all?

Hipsters

Even on Sup Forums it's pretty niche.

Only got into SNW this last year after stumbling across it so this will be my first year watching the stream. Does it generally go without breaks or will I get a chance to have a piss halfway through?

Two reasons:
1. Poor marketing: to an outsider it looks like a shitty K-On! knock-off. The show wasn't a big success originally for a similar reason.
2. Anecdotally I've noticed depressed/lonely anons enjoy the show a lot more. I suspect the message of hope and shit despite the end of the fucking world speaks to them more. Sup Forums has a pretty high proportion of such people.

>it looks like a shitty K-On! knock-off.

That, and 2010 did have shows which overshadowed it.

Anime no Chikara was a flop all-around, seems like SnW is the only one people remember and yet S2 about world exploring never. ;_;
Was it poor marketing or were Occult Academy and Night Raid that shitty?

The tradition is that you don't piss until the end of the credits of the Piss episode. Hilarity ensues as anons misjudge their capacity.

I'll stick to straight Calvados until after the first break so I don't have to hold much in, mixing it with tea after that point.

This is a soldier.

Show me her war face.

You could just do what Kanata should have done and piss in a bottle.

Funny thing is that Tsumugi/Filicia character is the only one that actually fits. The rest doesn't even look alike.

I have a omorashi/desperation fetish thanks to this anime.

And god knows how the material is hard to find.

soldiers clean up nice and have good posture, user. grils can be soldiers too.

I really wish they didn't try so hard to ape K-On's style.

If only they'd stuck closer to the Kishida Mel designs.

this color style would have looked great, at least. kind of closer to what A-1 did in Grimgar.

I honestly never cared much for those drawings. It's hard to quantify but they're too western-looking, I think; not to sound like a grorious nippon purist but they remind of the pictures that high school girls who are into anime draw.

I understand that the 2010-moeblob style isn't exactly the pinnacle of uniqueness but the reason people copied it is because it worked.

Seeing in them the artbook along with descriptions, other images, and the texture of the paper in the scans makes them look a lot better imo.

Those are the designs they used, though. Different art style but same design.

It's called good taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVQEYDQ_EQc

Mah brethren

youtube.com/watch?v=5PiQ4yUtDNk

Sora no Woto is Haibane Renmei done differently.

I hope you had a happy Christmas wotobros.
And I wish the author just as much.
youtube.com/watch?v=aQzRxGuBn0k

Same to you user.

Look forward to seeing you all in the stream.

Where the fudge is Cuenca?

Central Spain

Seize is modeled on it

It's the Saturday closest to the 5th, so this time it's the 7th. I don't even know who made that picture, but I guess it works out in the end.

Imagine being in actual combat and running across this girl. You'd probably get her to surrender immediately, but you could shoot her if you wanted. Maybe shoot her in the lower leg or foot so she drops, then tie her up and gag her so her friends don't come looking for her. Then again, if you let her scream she might lure her comrades over and you can take care of them. Either way, she's going back with your squad. You'll tie her to a post on the outskirts of camp, making sure to bandage her up and display her properly. I wonder how much information you'd be able to get out of her over the next few days? Probably a lot, she seems like the type that will sing like a bird.

After a few days when she's half delirious from not having any water things get interesting. Would you take her down and let her drink? Just leave her to rot? If you take her down you can prolong everything, though there is a small chance she might escape. If you haven't taken care of her friends, you'll need to be on the lookout for them. Remember, above all else, the Roman army forbids the rape of enemy combatants, as well as cruel and unusual torture.

m8

Does it really start at 8pm utc? I live on the west coast of the US so that'd be noon for me. Seems kinda early for drinks for most people considering the evening times are mostly in the middle of the Atlantic while the stream is going.

>forbids the rape of enemy combatants
She doesn't have to know.

The world doesn't revolve around only Americans. I try to get a decent middle ground so that Europeans can join in as well.

The stream lasts >6 hours, so you'll get your chance to drink.

I get that, I figured that the stream would be at max 5 hours, so my calculations were off some. Thanks for cleaing that up.

>She doesn't have to know.
Oh, she really doesn't. In fact it's in your best interest to keep that rule a secret if you really want to get some info out of her.

Glad I could help. I hope you enjoy the stream.

I want to commit a war crime!

See you fags on the 7th

Ah, well, you will have to kill her if you do user, so be ready for that.

The best way to go about it would be at night when you have watch. Pay off your partner (or maybe let him/her in on the action if they're up for that, but money is usually a better way to guarantee some alone time) and then you'll have a few hours with her. Remember to bring a small knife, this will be important later.

Anyway, after the deed, cut her loose. This sounds counter intuitive, but this is very crucial. You need to make sure you use the knife you brought, and then hand it to her and tell her to run. Hopefully she does as you ask, at which point you'll need to wait a minute or two and then go hunt her down. She won't have gotten very far as she's probably really weak and injured, so it won't be difficult. Once you've found her, yell "STOP!" a few times, but no matter what you need to kill her now. The yelling is just to make sure your COs hear you and thus will believe you.

Once she's dead, you'll be taken in for questioning. However, they'll let you off that night after considering the evidence. She had a knife, escaped, and you stopped her from getting away. You might even get a medal for your actions that night.

You better cover your tracks on sourcing the knife. Also, involving someone else by paying them off is a great way to get yourself turned in after the amount you paid doesn't override a guilty conscience or whatever.

So good.
youtube.com/watch?v=_1dV6pjIDCA

This makes we want to protect her more.

>tfw no cute POW to smuggle extra rations to

Eh, you could explain away the knife relatively easily. If it's your knife, say she must've stolen it while you were interogating her. Or it could just be a little kitchen knife you picked up last time you got a day off, and you could say she must've smugled it in somewhere on her body that wasn't searched well enough. So long as you're a loyal soldier i don't think the brass will really dig into that issue.

Hopefully the soldier you payed off hates the enemy as much as you do, in which case they wont give a rats ass that you popped her. If they're sympathetic at all you could be in some trouble. Ultimately just play your cards right and it'll be smooth sailing.

Okay user, you're her battle buddy. She catches one in the shin on a patrol one day near enemy territory. You see an entire enemy platoon decending on your position and dont have enough ammo to hold them off. She's bleeding out, but probably won't die anytime soon. How do you proceed? She weighs about 40 kilos if she dumps most of her gear.

I kinda see what you mean, in fact it's a little hard to unsee it now, but has it right in my mind. I've always liked the delicate/surreal look of his stuff and how it feels just a little bit 'off' compared to most other artists.

My bad, I meant art style.

And I love them both dearly.

Here's the artbook link for reference for that user. Posted it here some time ago when another user dumped the scans. Might help see them in another light.

mega (dot) nz/#!ZINT3RQb!52yAdwVGwUB4EgEzK86YnUokuW5egwFvHfUMj4vzl6U

I personally didn't care for it.

Unlike other kyoani shows, this one irritated the shit out of me for some reason.

For some reasons the faces and animation kinda reminded me of Konosuba. Am I an idiot or is SnW related to konosuba in some way?

>Unlike other kyoani shows
are you implying this is a Kyoani show

KyoAni had nothing to do with this show, so that may be your reason. Looks like K-on but no relation.

Not that I know of. Didn't notice any resemblances to be honest.

It's kind of surprising to me they actually published an artbook in English. Usually in my experience bonus merch is Japan only (I'm not even sure Japan got one, actually)

Obviously I dump what kit I have and carry her. 40kg isn't heavy for a person. No qt left behind.

Then why is Yui in it?

This.

40kg is a reasonable load, especially for a casualty. She'll be lighter than some stuff I've carried for longish periods. As long as she can hang onto her rifle, there won't be much of an issue.

>Just make sure your Calvados is ready.
>tfw the government run liquor store that sells Calvados is $30/375ml where I live

It'll be worth the expense this time. Living in Canada fucking sucks if you like to drink.

>$30/375ml

Holy fuck.
What part of my country are you stuck in?

lcbo.com/lcbo/product/calvados-boulard-pays-d-auge/296228#.WGG7X1MrKHs

>What part of my country are you stuck in?

New Scotland, my man. Seems they have it on sale right now though, so I may just snatch a couple bottles tomorrow so I have it ready.

mynslc.com/en/products/Spirits/Brandy_Cognac/1001546.aspx

Is it at least good quality if they're gonna charge that price?

>tfw the government run liquor store that sells Calvados is $30/375ml where I live
Wew. I think you can get like 2 liters of calvados around here for that price.

Don't usually drink it though. I'm more of a cider fan.

fuck, my bad
it's been a while since I've seen it so I guess I forgot which studio it was

HYPE

fuck you

I'm gonna be that faggot and say that I hope there's never a Season 2. I think it's a perfect, self-contained story as is. Just enjoy it.

I once felt the way you do.

But then I read the booklet that came with the DVD's. Now I'm torn between being satisfied by what we have, and honestly thinking that there could be more without it being superfluous.

Agreed, there's a ton of potential for an awesome season 2.

>an omnibus format full of side-stories

You know what, you might have convinced me here.

Kureha gets me. That's how I get drunk.

>Filicia at a treatment facility

Please no. Please. How about Filicia being happy?

>That's how I get drunk.
You don't? That's practically a superpower.
Or kidney failure.

>YOUR CREW IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD

Had a giggle. Thanks user.

meant for

One of the things I fucking love about this anime is the relationship between the older and younger girls. The way Filicia and Rio talk about them when they're not around, coddle them, give them words of inspiration, and so on, is really great. And then the few moments when the younger girls manage to be supportive of the older ones is just beautiful.

That's one of my favourite things about this show. Could have been set anywhere else with the same characters and I'd love it.

>happiness
>ever being allowed

She has the rosy cheeks of inebriation. She's a goner, just chilling.

PTSD is treatable. Part of treatment might have to involve confronting your trauma.

Grimgar's art style would have looked great in SNW.

MAKE HELVATIA GREAT AGAIN

We're gonna need some MAGA Hat edits here.

Every now and then, A-1 reminds me of how great their potential in 2010 was.