What does Mio's butt smell like?

like a cute girl

Like Azusa and by that I mean shit.

Somebody post the keion butt chart

Talcum powder and soft plastic.

What doesn't Mio's butt smell like?

Bass guitars

Worse than best girl Azusa__ butt.

One thing that's great about schoolgirls is that they are only in the beginning of caring about hygiene while having a excretion systems of a grown-up. So her but smells like her dirty pants: of piss, shit, and lube, with rotten blood on certain days.

A significant proportion of anime is about schoolgirls.

rice

Which keion butt would you most want to feel?

I'd sever them all and make a bed with them.
That way I'd feel all of them everytime I go to sleep.

shit and stale rice

shit stains

Mio and all the keions don't even poop , they are way too cute for this

I want to put my hand over Ritsu's butt while she's wearing tight pants so I can really feel the warmth of her pussy between her legs. Then I'd pull then down and burry my nose an mouth in between her cheeks.

Mugi

I'm pretty interested in smelling Mio's butt. I'd also like to feel it, but if I had to be inside only one keion it'd be Azusa.

Mugi, she is the canon softest keion plus she's so eager to please that if you were already able to feel her butt I'm sure she would let you do more like sniff it and make out with it.

what does anal sex with the keions feel like

All keions refuse anal.

How much money would you be willing to pay to come home and find this in your room?

Well, Sup Forums? Do you have what it takes to join the club?

Bullshit, I know for a fact that Ritsu is addicted to anal masturbation.

A million dollars. Two million of Jun isn't there.

This would be paradise.

STOP LEWDING THEM THEY ARE PURE

I'm completely broke but I'd more than gladly sell my soul to Satan for this or just to find Azusa in general

Rice cakes.

Most butts I would like to smell raw, but Mio I would prefer to smell through the pantsu.

What scent of laundry soap do you think he mom uses for her underwear?

I think Mio's parents are very sensible, so they use whatever is on sale or most plain.

Either way, it's really great because you first smell the clean scent of her underwear but then you pick up on the girl smell coming from her really great pussy.

Farts.

Like shit you degenerate

Smells like my stinky semen.

Why was Mio so suprised by this? Did she not know you can buy black underwear?

She knows what black underwear means.