100 Rules of Anime Physics

Back in the 1990s, before Sup Forums came to be, someone created 100 Rules of Anime Physics back in the day.

www.cs.utah.edu/~duongsaa/more_htm/jk_100animeRules.htm

If we were to write new rules in light of present anime trends (waifuism, moe, and harem), what would they be and why?

My lord this is old.

>only really oldfags remember this

>#3 - Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics- In space, loud
sounds, like explosions, are even louder because there is no air to get in the way.

Law of Moe: Anything can be turned into moe. Anything.

I think I've read this once a long time ago, holy shit.

OLDFAGS, GET IN HERE!

I'm an oldfag on Sup Forums (2006) but only came to Sup Forums in 2015

Does this count?

Anyone have this without captions

Seems like some of those have fallen out of use but most still apply.

Dope gonna check it
I came to this place two days ago searching for rare Pepes.
Wasn't this dude jailed for pedophilia?

>having a 3DPD girlfriend

Nostalgia

>If you had a girlfriend, you wouldn't have a waifu. Discuss.
Jesus, I remember at some point in the past these threads would be made all the fucking time.

Thad is a fucking idiot.

I dunno. All harem have the template of worst (main) girl, shy girl, slut, martial arts chick, foreign chick, and childhood friend. Give or take a girl.

that's awesome

I remember reading this translated in my language.

Why is this hosted on an edu domain?

Pretty sure it's one of the old sites some students/TAs used to be given. I've seen more than a few hosting stuff from thesis, to blogs, to random musings. Maybe it was part of some defunct program or something, who knows.

I have a rule #36 that applies to a five-girl group:
1. The lead female with intentionally-designed endearing(?) flaws
2. A similarly-flawed high-energy friend
3. A friend of (2) that nags her when she's being dumb
4. A fourth girl
5. Optional "Nakano Azusa"

I've been into anime and manga for a few years now. Like most people, I've come across characters here and there that I end up a little infatuated with. It's been asked many times, and I'm sure it varies depending on the person, but I want an opinion (or a few).
I've been in a committed relationship for a little over 4 years now (with another person). We both enjoy similar things. And she has asked me if I have a waifu. I didn't really have an answer for her. I know that there's kind of a spectrum and people have different views on what constitutes a waifu. I've always been fascinated by the concept, though. So, my question is, if there is a character I have been consistently infatuated with, have thought about what they'd think of things I do, and have been inspired by immensely and (in my opinion) served as a basis for helping me become a better person, does that mean she's my waifu? Even though I'm in a loving relationship with an actual person?

Pretty sure the MC seat wasn't a thing/noticed yet back in the 1990s.

Only reason they do that is because they don't need to draw the rest of the class.

Hayai > Tsuyoi

>during the climactic battle, the OP song plays

>people actually wait through transformation sequences

If you're an MC, the likelier you'll accidentally undress or grope the girls in your harem.

No

>the Japanese cold

>I've been here for 10 years

I bet most of Sup Forums don't know what anime shrines are. Or lemons.

You do realize that your girlfriend is setting a trap for you, right? You tell her the girl in anime you're most infatuated with and she will compare herself to the girl and be riddled with insecurities thus making you comfort her to give her more attention than your actual waifu. She's a succubus and is stealing your life energy.

You can never tell the age of a character. It jumps from preteen to MILF quite quickly.

And I bet most of the guys that know about it got it wrong because thy either read an epic screencap, knowyourmeme or encyclopedia dramatica.

#101: Law of The Many-worlds Interpretation of Quantum Theory

With the recent discovery of gravitational waves, one thing led to another and through proving quantum gravity, scientists have discovered a way to travel through 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th dimensional space to reach other parallel universes, as defined by string theory.

It is currently poorly understood how this mechanism works, but it seems to be triggered by dying or being an absolute loser.

>oldfag
>posting the edited version I did of that image in 2015 where I cleared up the lines because they were all uneven
Yeah, you're a newfag.

that feelio I will always be cancer

Post more old shit.

Holy shit, is that Colin Mochrey? The guy is based as fuck.

102: Any male character with an incredibly dorky pair of glasses will change the entire eye shape and bone structure of his face to become the most attractive man in the series upon removal of the glasses.

So Keit-ai really is the future of Sup Forums, huh?

What went wrong?

I remember reading this on frikipedia

this is the worst trope of all time

Google

What about the Law of Yuri: there's no rules

Now that I look at it, she would have been better off falling into the bush.

I miss magic and mecha in my anime. Nowadays, it's just SOL and isekai.

Canadian Destroyer!

>Desu
Why do i still come here...

I remember reading something similar...

...when I was in highschool... 15 years ago.

What's the point of this guy's comment below the image?