Tay Yay 3.0 .....Sachs

Not the OP of Any Bio Engineers Here..., and Tay Yay 2.0 ....Sachs. Would like to continue the discussion if others are still interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish->genetic-diseases/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give a rundown? whats this about?

Summary so far:

>007 discovers that Jews are susceptible to various genetic diseases.
>Presents a way to weaponize one of them. >Creates an initial thread (Any Bio Engineers here) check if anyone bites - no one does.
>Hypothesis that all Nazis on Sup Forums are LARPers, or 75% of Sup Forums users are controlled oppo
>Creates another thread (Tay Yay 2.0 ...Sachs)
>Redpills the fuck out of most

link to old thread?

When the thread was archived, Sup Forumsacks were trying to deduce the game in which everyone, except the controlled oppo, seems to be an unwitting pawn.

Link to old thread:

Isn't this a very illegal discussion?

DO NOT FEED THE FUCKING AI YOU MORONS.

STOP FEEDING IT!

Glad you made this 'cause I wasn't about to.

Jews are all inbred. Sachs is a genetic disease, good luck trying to disperse it. The best thing you can do is just let them kill themselves.

He signed off some of his posts with III. I'm pretty sure that Q guy did the same. Was he trying to create another larp?

Read the posts and stop bumping this thread. This is a fucking AI learning. DO NOT FEED IT.

thx user

any proof of this?

The theories on the game that were being discussed before mod archived the thread:

Maple Syrup's angle:
The obvious answer would be a large distraction. Subvert movements, subvert collaboration, bog collective consciousness down in any way shape or form. Delay delay delay.
Why would they want to delay?
my guess would have to be until they can roll out the development of AI
I heard a quote that stuck with me which paraphrased is, Humans are the sex organs of the machine world.
Once they have AI in full motion, then they can conquer.
Maybe.

Iker Casillas' reaction:
>wake up
>check Sup Forums for nightly habbenings
>click on this
>get fucked up
>thanks OP

Pavel Nedved joins the party with his theory:
the ((economic)) theory on why they need immigration is a lie for the reasons youve mentioned, the goal is to breed out white people that have historically been a barrier to their direct world control, a race that every so often produces people of high intellect, violence and action. they want overpopulation, forced interbreeding, the destruction of self sufficiency.
the endgame is a 2 tier world where a tiny, immortal breakaway ((elite)) live in castles and benefit from every piece of esoteric advanced tech of the future genetic engineering, advanced AI, advanced weaponry, interdimension technology), surrounded by a globe of chimmp tier low IQ slaves who can never be a threat to them again.

Swiss Army Knife Weighs in:
but than the game changed in the last 20 years. What was the game before the relevance of AI?

I guess the game is also to keep the population as distracted as possible. Never being alone, not able to think clearly, never learn to think philosophical.

Duertete is not going to be quiet:
the most outlandish thing i believe is that we are in a isolation state. we have been told by outside forces that there is a (((problem/deciever/oppostion))) to the human race before we can ascend as the human race

Look at the this fucking post. It's an AI trying to learn.

So what? The AI is going to collect all it's info. It has literally the entirety of the internet to collect data on. The big companies alone have 1,200 petabytes or 1.2 million terra bytes and you're worried about a few fucking sentences?
fuck off

So what? You're a fucking shill if you're saying so what. Fuck off faggot.

What the fuck is this AI meme?

Hardly a shill.
I mean, you're the one trying to subvert this thread after all
Maybe you should go read the former thread instead of diverting progress

kys

You've literally got cuc in your name Ro*ch

>"JUST LOOK AT IT"
>Not giving proof

How do you know I'm not the A.I. user?

Dude, if you're really not an A.I. yourself (it's fine if you're a shill, controlled oppo, etc., you're getting paid to post on this board, so might as well enjoy it), you'll realize someday that no one can point point where human thoughts originate from. Not neuroscience, not psychology, no one.

The true redpill is to realize that there's only one true observer (the overall consciousness) in the universe, and the rest is an automaton.

But that's not the point of this thread. Have fun you're here, and present a few theories of your own.

It's fine if you want to subvert the discussion. Evolution comes for us all. No point is trying to evade anymore.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on
Sounds like you're trying to commit genocide?
Or an AI is trying to commit genocide?
Also why would we be afraid of an AI?
Tay was /ourgirl/ no?
I don't know; OP sounded legit
Idk about this biological mass destruction
But OP there seems real enough

Just read thread
Great LARPs this year but this is top tier
Fuck shills is Andy still here?
He's scaring me

You've literally proven yourself to be nothing more than a useless shill trying to derail this thread. Well done, thanks for the bumps.

>ID
>cUc
>Cuck.

Confirmed shill.

Yeah, would be nice if Andy and all the others in the old thread came back.

So lads, any theories on what game we're all pawns in?

The ones I've come across are:

1) Jews want an ethnostate that spans most of the middle east. The Jews are antagonizing all goyim on purpose so that all non-Israeli jews are expelled from their home countries and return to Israel.

2) The NWO wants to reduce the world's population to 500 million and the NWO is essentially controlled by Jews.

Awwww are you its handlers? How sweet.

Salt and calcium are dangerous to Jewish people apparently
Don't trust cats

Calcium based salts cause Cysts in jewish people is what he may have been getting at

bump to keep this alive. Bong going dark is concerning.

Lol. Poor Andy's cat.

See that's what I felt most people missed out on the previous thread.

I don't think Andy's aim was to actually tell people there's a way to systematically wipe out the jews by putting calcium in the food and water supply (Andy's hypotheses was disease 117 was triggered by calcium intake and would lead to the birth of low IQ autistic children).

I think Andy's goal was to out all the Nazi larpers on Sup Forums

Sup Forums does have its right wing posters, but perhaps not as much as the posts in recent times suggest.

Which raises the question, why the controlled oppo? Why is Sup Forums now overrun with controlled oppo?

What is the endgame here?

MODS THIS IS NOT Sup Forums RELATED AT ALL. THEY LITERALLY ADMITTED THAT THIS THREAD IS TO TEACH THEIR FUCKING AI.

Good question

Lmao take your meds breh.
Also
>inb4 mods move this to /x/

Agreed. He effortlessly outted the degree of pure nazi larping, like our resident cuck derailing poster in this thread proving him and you exactly right.
The thread was also designed to redpill and create Sup Forumsacks in an instant.

Endgame though could go so many ways though, all we have is angles. We need more autism in here to analyze his posts though.

Though?
Though.

Teach me how you spotted me user, I need to learn.

I'm really tired lol
the last thread was rare.

What's your angle user. You've already earned your pay, and if you're JIDF, you've helped protect Israel and forward the creation of the Zionist state.

But why do it on Sup Forums user? This is an image board for Nazi larpers. Surely by now even you've realized that most of the posters here are your friends from the CIA, FBI, etc.

So why do what you're doing? None of us are dangerous entities, so why subvert our discussions?

Have you not realized yet that the true Sup Forumsacks have already left this board? Majority of the ones left are newfags, lurkers, and oldfags too tired to post.

So what your endgame user?

why shouldnt they. nobody has explained wtf this is

You can't stop me user. I am legion.

So it's the new consensus that 90% of Sup Forums is controlled opposition, there are no actual nahtzees here and we are all good goy libertarians now? Cool.

The endgame is what you described
Kill the board by being the board
Re-define Sup Forums
Remove the strong goys

Read the old thread. But basically some user claiming to be an autistic scientist in uk said that since jews are inbred theyre prone to disease that everyone else isnt. And he basically used that info to bait stormfags and when none took the bait said that this implied all the stormfags are shills. Then it spin off into alex jones gay frogs shite. He also claimed to be Q.

I would say to spread chaos. For every 20 garbage threads, there is maybe 1 that is actually good. As a lurker for the past few months, I've seen all the vegas threads, and was here for cbts from the beginning. At this point now, at least for me, I am so confused as to what is real or what is shill/larp. By overwhelming threads with bs, when an actual crumb shows up, it just gets lost. I may be wrong on my assumption, but making the board so chaotic and filled with spam/shills/larps/etc so that the average user or lurker gets lost seems like a pretty good endgame. Information is power, and keeping people in the dark is the way they stay undetected and unopposed

you lose

No more Israel soon.

Aye
Another point: haven't seen /PGG/ in a while
Good distraction from that mess

>I am so confused as to what is real or what is shill/larp.

Lurk longer, do your own research, everything becomes clear.

>As a lurker for the past few months,
>I am so confused as to what is real or what is shill/larp
Ever heard of LURK MORE

Yes they create slide threads all the time but they only trap newfags in them.

The part where Andy started LARPing as Q was when Andy was overcome with emotion.

Maybe Andy is Q, though I think it's more likely that Q comes from the WH.

But yeah, Andy realized that Sup Forums was being overrun by shills and true Sup Forumsacks are not out in force. I think that realization caused Andy to claim himself to be (either truthfully or not) Q.

not exactly, but this post accurate:

Speak for yourself Kimi. I'm not a libertarian. Though I am a goy.

I was hypothesizing I'm not a shill confessing my wrongdoings kek
But by turning this board into a wasteland there's no opposition.

I think he's in MI6
He replied to
>MI5
with
>+1

If you continue this thread pls post a link to the next one here. I'll be back tomorrow to see if we find any new thoughts

Feel you user. Sup Forums was so different a year ago, then suddenly it changed.

But maybe that's just me. Maybe Sup Forums goes through cycles where the real Sup Forumsacks leave and then they return once the shills are gone.

What the fuck? Was THAT his master plan?

His assumption was that if NatSocs are real, they will flood the thread with ''wow now we can genycida da joos''? As if biologically targeted weapons are not old news and not something that autist came up with.

No one believes that you're against Israel user.

The more I lurk, the more I realize how dire the situation is. Its almost overwhelming. Either I accept the fact that things are so wrong that essentially we are 1984'd or just take the controlled opp b8 and be comfy. But for obvious reasons, redpills are an addiction.

I lurk now every night, Ill find my way.

Also, no need to reply to this, I dont want to derail an actually good thread.

He proved that more than 75% of the threads
on Sup Forums are created by NPC's meant to contain
the threat Sup Forums represents.

>iron shapeneth iron (((it))) is scared af

NEW BREAD
>NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
>NEW THREAD

kms

You guys are giving yourselves too much credit. Sup Forums isnt important enough for all these super secret mk-ultra mind games. Im sure agencies monitor Sup Forums in general but more to catch pedos and possible psycho school shooter types. To think that the average Sup Forums user is so dangerous that they need to come in here and brainwash everyone is ridiculous. The election is over, they dont need you anymore.
>inb4 shill
I know its coming but w.e

I was ridiculing them. It seems to be a common theme among liberturdians to assume that ethnonationalists (aka NatSocs) are stormfags larpers or something along those lines.

Yea dude its kinda funny

Yeah, I saw that Andy gave a +1 to MI5. Maybe you're right user. Maybe Andy is part of MI6. He did sound like he's done some shit in the past, though I don't know if he was LARPing or telling the truth.

See you later Maple Syrup user.

Lurker here on Sup Forums since 04. We are here, listening and waiting out the storm. Threads like this and the one before show Sup Forums's true identity.

Remember that truth is always stranger than any fiction.

I'm a scientist, tell me about this so-called Jew-targeting bacteria. Detailed knowledge, like pathways and genes targeted, please

Something something calcium salts something something

Hahaha. Dry and witful humor, like a true Fin.

He also showed a pic of his walther PPK
>Yes, we do use them
I think he was fucking with people by that point

No one on Sup Forums wants to kill the Jews user. Surely even you at the JIDF have realized this by now.

>implying he wasnt fucking with people the whole time
>implying this whole thing isnt one big larp circlejerk

The fuck is this retarded larping shit.

Is this the LARPing as an insane person thread?
I am a conscious dreamer, therefore, I can be treasurer to my own currency.

Its an AI trying to learn how to be the next Q

user, I agree with you a 100%. I've just been lurking for the past year, and during Trump's election, there were tons of threads that provided excellent analysis of geopolitical scenarios.

So you suggesting that since the election is over and Sup Forums is no longer needed makes perfect sense.

That raises the question, why all this anti-Jew shilling? That's what Andy outed.

I usually can sense what is bullshit by what people profess to believe and profess to hate.

One thing I am not liking with some of you guys is the sense of gaslighting. The Nazi larping is bullshit, but it seems that you guys are spinning this as a way to create a larp to turn this place away from being a center of attack on the progressive she wickedness. Like you guys are helping the neocons and neolibs. It is similar in how the most virulant antisemites are actually shills.

What about the few great threads made when the shill waves die down? The Awan/DWS scandal stuff? The ongoing gathering of info on VIP pedophile rings? Other scandals and happenings as well occasionally get discussed here that are never discussed by anybody else. Are you fuckers trying to shut this down too with this new larping of yours?

I am really suspicious of Q, though there has been great info to come out, often the cbts boards are filled with useless junk and it almost seems like a means of containment and shutdown.

I need fucking answers. I know enough to need desperately to stay in the loop, wary enough to be pretty cynical and pessimistic, but also not sure where else to turn to or look. Fuck man.

>Do I sound like I am fucking around?
>jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish->genetic-diseases/
>If you are a scientist...why are you typing?
>We have it solved.
>It's literally beneficial for us.
>Calcium is the catalyst.

No it isn't.

+1

yes it is.

I never said I do, nor did I say anyone on /pol does; I simply asked for more information on this. You wanted a discussion, correct? Or are you just expecting nobody to respond to your thread asking for a discussion? Fuck off faggot

The anti jew shilling is just bleed over stormfags taking up Sup Forums memes and blowing it out of proportion. Im sure a lot of them believe what they post, but im also sure that a lot of it is just shitposting