BALLERINAS?!

BALLERINAS?!

IN THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE?!?!?

GOD DAMN IT TRUMP YOU FUCKING MONSTER GET OUT OF THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE THIS INSTANT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70IcBjR1H80
youtube.com/watch?v=-oN0A9RRmYo
youtube.com/watch?v=zuQ9fTnlDbM
youtube.com/watch?v=nQe7o_Gea-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seeing the return of classical art forms, particularly one that requires unbelievable physical prowess and training, to the White House is actually kind of refreshing.

Has it been proven without a shadow of a doubt that she's not a tranny?

nigger

Can't wait for the indictments get unsealed and the nutcracker to swing into action.

Her pussy was in Playboy?

>Tfw we are in 1770 again thanks to Trump

sheeeeit nigga, white people be wack

Good to see classical European culture again. If they have a latin choir on Christmas eve, I will be ecstatic

That's pretty neat

Who are these niggers? They look unfit for farm work

I will never forgive Obama for having rappers perform at his State of the Union address.

dey hanging wit da HNIC, obeezy

WHAT A FUCKING ANGELIC HUMAN

Make America White Again.

here come Barry O' wit da flow

dis be reel art homes

>make "songs" glorifying the self-destruction of your race

>get invited to the White House for a photo op

That Marine in the back looks like he'd rather be beating on Obongo's head than the drums.

>Make America White Again
Fuck yes

>Kurtz

TWO BALLERINAS??!?!?!
TWO SCOOPS?!?!?!
TWO TERMS?!?!?!?!
>DRRRRRUMMMMMPPPPPFFFFFFFUUUU!!!!

She looks like a vengeful ghost

The fact that niggers have made it socially acceptable to wear sunglasses and hats inside to the point of even doing it inside the Oval Room is disgusting.

Cant wait to see how the retards at reddit spin this into something about how Ballet is oppressive to minorities and symbolic of white supremacy and UGH BLUMPF LIKE, REALLY? I CANT EVEN OMG IMPEACHMENT NOW

>Rick Ross (fake name) - Every Day Im Hustin
glorifying selling drugs and guns

>Ludacris - Move Bitch Get Out the Way
song title self explanatory

I thankfully say I don't recognize the rest of the dressed up apes but goddamn that's Obongo embarrassing shit right there

yeah theres nudes of her

no dick, sorry

That's a really shit quality suit Obama's wearing. Look at all those puckered seams. Probably made in China.

So glad I missed this at the time. Being apolitical has its benefits.

dude's a millionaire too. he can afford quality suits.

Makes a refreshing change from this

youtube.com/watch?v=70IcBjR1H80

Obama did his best to nig out the White House

Ballet=Russian

KGBallerinas haven taken over the Whitehouse thanks to DRUMPF!!!! IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!

What's your favorite ballet piece? This is mine

youtube.com/watch?v=-oN0A9RRmYo

>not eating bananas

Obama spent over half his presidency doing "cool" things, didn't he?

Every time I saw him show up on a talk show I was so annoyed. The guy didn't do shit while in office. His daughters are now fucked up losers because their father was a fucking talking head who doesn't know what he's doing half the time.

and this one

youtube.com/watch?v=zuQ9fTnlDbM

The Obama White House was like those scenes in "Birth of a Nation" of Reconstruction-era blacks picking their toes in Congress

>Obama spent over half his presidency doing "cool" things, didn't he?

indeed he did. he took Bill Clinton's playing saxophone on the Arsenio Hall Show act and ran with it

wow, his eldest daughter is at Harvard, and the other one will also mostly likely go to Harvard, what a bunch of losers

surely they got there on their own merits, not because they're the daughters of the "cool" president

Sheeeeeet
where Beyoncé at nugga?
wur Jayz doe nugga?
wur muh strong vibrant poc n shit nuuuuuugaaa?
sheeeet ain't gotta time fuh no bal ayeeee
muh dick

So? All the Trump children got into Harvard and their elite private schools based on Daddy's money too. but they're still far from losers.

They're not drug addicts, they're not in the tabloids about doing illegal stupid shit, they're just normal people

I know what you mean. After Micheal, I just assumed that would become the standard.

HOL UP

The sight of white ballerinas must be physically painful for that infernal kikess.

It's a tranny alright

Imagine having this loose of a grasp on reality that you believe the shit you type.

wow, I cant believe they didnt get 20 black chicks to twerk while Drake and lil wayne rap
cultural insensitivity much?

>this is actually what leftists believe

>fucking DJ Khaleed got invited to the whitehouse

Better than al Sharpton and degenerate rappers. Get some culture you pleb.

You now remember or are aware that this happened and it wasn't a fever dream:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQe7o_Gea-4

You're mistaking her for Michael Obama?

Jesus Christ. and they talk about Trump demeaning the office of the president

We never said she was perfect

>they're not in the tabloids about doing illegal stupid shit

didnt one of Obongos kids just get arrested this year?
and didnt one get videoed smoking weed?
and didnt one of them get videod drunk?
and didnt one of them get arrested (possibly in connection to one of these other incidents)?

I bet the place smelled like farts and weed nonstop.

>Obama kid
>arrested

they would have to start shooting up a kindergarten before they faced any consequences

She is a top tier first lady by any metric.