youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe he's gettin as pissed off as I am

He did the right thing tonguelashing her. What would Rocket Man think if Trump let what is basically a governor of one of our vassal states get away with chastising him in public.

deport all non whites

May is under threat right? Maybe he was baiting her into this. Classic trump if he did.

May is a cunt. I'm embarrassed to have her

Trump is fantastic

Can you believe the POTUS uses fucking TWITTER to communicate? Do the words brain dead ring a bell?

FUCKING TWITTER! LIKE 50 TIMES A DAY. WHAT THE FUCK???

This is the voice of reason. Our european politicians are all either legitimately mentally insane or bought by arabs and utterly corrupt. We are literally losing Europe and they are still playing their games.

We're embarrassed about the UK too, believe me.

Can you believe the President uses the internet as a medium to reach the masses? The fucking INTERNET? Madman

People here acting like he said anything wrong are the problem. (And also a huge portion of the population).

Because May isn't on Sup Forums, dude.

He is his own media, cuck. Why should he let the Soros media be the source of information for people when he can communicate directly with the public. This is why he won and will continue to win.

Hey Rabi what'cha doin'

Oh you bet he is

Yes, how ignorant for the ruler of the free world to use a method of communication that is instantly accessible from everyone's pocket.

Shots fired!! I love this man.

If he ever names the Jew, I'll probably jizz in my pants tbqh.

what an amazing president
im jealous

wtf I love Trump now!

this is how it's done yuroshits

Theresa May's UK is basically what would have happene if the US elected Hildabeast instead.

>A head of state tossing bants at another on Twitter
Truly the best timeline. Maybe I'll log on to kikebook to see what everybody on both sides of the pond are saying

He's right amerimutts, people here are fucking insane. Help us, we are the most cucked country on the planet.

Nah you guys are fine
As long as you stay above 50% population you can easily slaughter all the kebab and take care of business
Your population is small therefore Reformation is easy as fuck

I am a little surprised by this. The UK has fallen to Islam. Their are many millions of then in the UK now. They arnt going to change their immigration policies. The UK will be Islamic. Trump is just making enemies here.

Nothing but baizuos running england, good Trump is calling them out

Almost like he's daring the intel agencies opposing him to false flag the US.

He says "certain people" regularly
It's code for jews

We owe it to you for basing our justice system off of British common law

Islam is an enemy to the West regardless of what Western people do.

I hope baizuos catches on.

He is ahead. No other president was heard as much as trump.

Literally the best thing to come out of China since silk

We just need to layer every corner of our country with bacon and pork

Hopefully he Nukes them.
I know we'd get fucked in the fallout but it would be worth it.

I don't know if that's true. From the outside at least, it seems like France, Germany, and Sweden are at about equal cucked levels as the UK.

>baizou
What is that?

you need like a salted pocket pork you can throw at muslims.

Prevailing wind is east to west. We would be fine.

nah McDonalds has a chemical that makes us resistant to any radiation.

It's all happening behind the scenes, friend.

>EU Flag.
It is what you are.

Yeah he's alluded to the jews quite a few times

Obviously he cant say Jews though

West to east I mean. Just woke up.

TWO FUCKING SLICES

Same.

>amerimutts
Fuck you, we're building a wall to the east of Wales and sealing them off from Anglo scum
Enjoy your selected poision race traitor

Chinese term for stupid Western governmental leaders being on the left, it is a term used to describe them basically destroying their countries, more applicable to women in power like Mad Merkal.

>it's fucking real

How can one man whoop so much ass? MAGA

China's term for retarded westerners

>he should let jewish journalists speak for him

me on the right

America isn't part of the west, that's a common misperception
We defend the west, but are not part of it

Sooo
So
Sooooo
So...
Why didn’t she say anything about radical American lone wolfs

You're welcome, Britain.

The Saudis own Europe, the whole Syria thing is nothing but a deal between the Saudis and your cuck leaders to stick a pipe line through it towards Europe but Putin decided that was not a good deal for him and backed assad cus well they were trying to kill him.

Follow the fucking dirty money and it goes all the way back to rag headed pedophile Arabs sticking cells in your nation and literally replacing you, while your president or whatever the fuck is fucking your people is filling his pockets with mud money, you're going to have to literally lynch a couple of this rats and exile the rest to regain Europe

It's like England WANTS to go to the back of the line on trade!

BTFO

>America isn't part of the west

Its the new version of the fireside chat.

That is a pretty good one

Canada is blue ranger
He’s gay in real life and was suppose to be gold ranger but got cucked by red rangers return for one season
Then quit and has been salty about it since then

I know right!?
He should be using the worldwide emergency messaging system instead

You guys genuinely schizophrenic or am I being baited?

Bongs, how can we trigger elections and meme this man into Downing st?

Not since you became a northern territory of Mexico and a southern part if Canada.

Well, thanks, mate.

What a fucking hero this man is. God bless him and fuck May.

a fucking newfag

ZOG.crumpet BTFO

>the president directly talks to the people to get his message out without the media filter, how dare he?

You know if you are actually interested in the person you voted for you should hope other "leaders" follow suit in directly talking to the people instead of the media... just a suggestion, not everything that trump does is wrong actually most of the stuff he does is not wrong, you are.

Like I said, misperception (mostly Tha KS to propaganda)
We aren't the west, Europe and Bongistan's former colonies cucknadia and Straya are the west
We don't hold the same culture, we don't hold the same ideals, we don't have the same political ideologies, we are backwards to most ways of the west and see ourselves as individual from the west just as Europe sees us as a separate entity
For what purpose is there to calling us part of the west? Prior to The Great War and WW2 we never meddled in your affairs at all past arms dealing like everyone else
The people who moved here didn't want to be thought of as anything. Ut Americans either not westerners

Forgot your VPN there Goldstein

That's what I mean though, actually naming the Jews. Alluding is only letting people who are in know, know that he's in the know. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I would love to see normies stay to wake up.

Maybe he'll do it in his 8th year, at some point. Then launch the Trump Youth program post-presidency. God, that would be awesome.

This.

what are you then? i would say america is the dominant culture of the West. Europe is europe, the West is USA, UK Canada, AusNZ and Europe. the west is white Christian countries in my eyes.

>giving shills a lot of (You)'s
puta estupido

Likewise

>Cucknadia
>Anything but a buffer zone to stem larger amounts of chink immigration
>Spics taking control of three states means the entire southern half of the country is owned by Mexico
Shut up paddie or we'll make you wish you'd never initiated the troubles

Revolutionary War 2 when?

what about sweden?

I really wish Trump would stop using Twitter.

Son, the United States is objectively a Western country. Its entire structure is inescapably influenced by Western civilisation.

> Prior to The Great War and WW2 we never meddled in your affairs at all past arms dealing like everyone else
So is Switzerland not a Western country either then lmao.

I really wish you would stop being a cuck

>Can you believe the POTUS uses fucking THE RADIO to communicate?
>Can you believe the POTUS uses fucking TV to communicate?
>Can you believe the King uses fucking HERALDS to communicate?
The fuck is your problem, faggot?

Great. Now be honest about zionist ownership of our government

"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

A rare based modern German.

Pffft, you wish faggot. You are extremely delusional if you believe this about Trump, I'm seriously impressed.
Why would I use a VPN? Fuck off cunt

Pretty much this.

Once we liberate ourselves from the ZOG, we'll come with our guns and bad attitudes and help you Yuroshitters save yourselves.

Getting worried, has the feel of a cornered dog lashing out because it's about to be killed.

We are our in entity
We provide for the west, five it shelter, protect it
But they never count us as one of their own
Never see us as equals always either other or lower
We are used as negative examples in almost everything and are generally consider d 2nd class compared to Europe, Australia, or Canada
To too it all off we're always spoken of as if we are foreigners, I don't think we are western. Far as I'm concerned we left the west because we didn't like it
Think about it, can you say we have pretty much anything in common with them besides skin color and language?

What would happen if he named the jew? Would he be impeached in record time?

but corbyn is a fucking marxist

He's getting better and better.

this

He would commit suicide by 2 gunshots to the back of the head

It is utterly insane how people here are more outraged at Trumps tweets than our own children being blown to pieces.

Why can't you just have Nigel and get this brofest really started?