Hay who what's to help me turn this into a

Hay who what's to help me turn this into a
White supremacist symbol

how are you planning on doing this

Just put it on its ok to be white pages.

With Mercy.

change the background and turn the grey white

It's already a mutilated version of Generation identitaire's logo.

it already is

Looks like something from a computer game, and therefore it is gay and degenerate.

We don't need new symbols, we need our people to grow balls.

Bump

Probably go with something like red, white and black just off the top of my head

It already looks like this what is there more to do

Bump.

.Leaf detected

I was thinking about puting this on a poster and
It saying stand against the Jews or something

If leafs ever turned this is aesthetic.

Forced visual meme
Fail
Saged

Is it just me or does the white circle shrink when you look at it close

White characters are good. See: Reinhardt, Mercy, Soldier, Tracer, Torbjorn

Black/Hispanic characters are evil. See: Reaper, Sombra, Doomfist, McCree

Nice

>britbong lesbian
>good

Good as according to the lore.

Im not skitz, you other cunts see it right? Click on the picture and look directly at the leaf.

What is this? The logo of Generation Identitaire? But is it not already right wing and pan-european nationalist?

Those two grey lines in the middle look like two arms heiling each other

Isn't this already the identity evropa symbol. Literally the only difference are the lines in the middle aren't connected and there's an orange part in it.

Logo for Overwatch a shitty video game that prides itself on "diversity"

Can we have more of this please?

This.

any ideas?

I dig this idea. She looks like the epitome of whiteness and feminine, nurturing values. And Reinhardt could fit the bill with manliness and chivalry. He looks like an idealized Christian crusader, even using a warhammer to not shed blood.

As you noted, the proximity with the Identitarian logo was uncanny from day one. Pointing this to players and Blizzard sure could be fun.

?

Reaper and McRee are white you mongoloid

it looks like two donalad trumps high fiving each other

It is an optical illusion caused by the high contrast. Read up on color theory

Reaper is mexican

It's already enough that the overwatch symbol looks like a far right french identitarian group. Just bring it up and have the sjws bitch to blizzard about it and force overwatch to change their logos on all the merch and games.

I want them to put murdoch-chan in overwatch

forgot pic

Why do you want to do such a thing?

why not

fucking hivemind tho

also as much as I would like to see blizzard crash and fail, the last thing they need is free press for Sup Forums trying to meme them into something something alt right something something. the polytaku headlines write themselves, have you faggots not realized their gambit yet?
>astroturf Sup Forums into doing/believing something dumb
>write article about how those crazy Sup Forumstards are at it again
don't make their jobs any easier pls. I could literally write the headlines right now, it's too easy

do I hate blizz for their sosjuc faggotry? yes. but at least they make video games that are occasionally amusing to play, even if they are indoctrinating a generation of faggoty children into believing retarded political bullshit.

I hate "video game journalists" even more, and you should too. Overwatch is at least a competently-made product; polytaku et al provide society literally nothing of value, thinking that politically-slanted critique of interactive entertainment is the highest fucking form of art or some shit

if you want to meme blizz into losing money, you have to be more creative about it. the whole soyboy/onion fiasco should serve as a warning

also you gotta love how at first you're like "oh it's chevron in a circle that's cool and military-like"
but then you realize it's a fucking vagina

That is a retarded reason not to do it.
>Oh no, the media called Sup Forums racist whatever shall we do.

This has nothing to do with trying to make blizzard crash and fail. The quality of OW as a game has no bearing on this.

>he thinks Activision Blizzard doesn't have infinite money to throw at gameblog shitrags to countermeme this shit
>he thinks Activision Blizzard is as incompetent at their job as, say, HRC
>he thinks the fact that Overwatch has some kind of """"controversy"""" that gets coverage in gameblog shitrags every few months (tracer pose, mei's waist too thin for her chinese new year costume, tracer gay, etc. etc.) is (((coincidence))) and not fully intentional marketing bullshit
>he thinks they aren't overdue for a new (((controversy))) to milk the shit out of for faggoty virtue-signal points
>he doesn't know the demographics that don't just play Overwatch but are OBSESSED with Overwatch and will lap up whatever they or the (((game journalists))) write about it

I swear to god if I wake up tomorrow to any "Sup Forums Is Trying To Make The Overwatch Logo A Symbol Of The Alt-Right—And Here's Why It Won't Work" headlines on polygon or kotaku tomorrow i'm going to track you all down and murder you all in your sleep for doing blizzard's job for them, AND funding the worst echelon of people on earth ( (((games journalists))) ) in the process

>light color at the top of circle
>darker color majority of circle and bottom
It already is white supremacy symbol, the left just hasn't realized it yet.