Brit/pol/ - Mummy On Suicide Watch edition

>Nothing agreed yet, says UK government responding to 'Brexit bill' reports
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-bill-may/nothing-agreed-yet-says-uk-government-responding-to-brexit-bill-reports-idUKKBN1DT1VE?rpc=401&;
archive.is/ps51U

>Donald Trump’s re-tweets are going to cause Theresa May some problems
www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/11/29/donald-trumps-re-tweets-are-going-to-cause-theresa-may-some-problems/
archive.is/4z6kW

>May accuses BBC of fake news over 'Divorce Bill £50bn'
uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-bbc-misleading-50-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-11
archive.is/JS7nN

>Liz Truss accuses BBC of fake news over Universal Credit
rt.com/uk/411225-bbc-fake-universal-tory/
archive.is/SkqIa

>“Black Princess” Is a Step Toward Upending Global White Supremacy
teenvogue.com/story/meghan-markle-britain-global-white-supremacy
archive.is/Po9vC

>Thornberry roasts Green at PMQs
independent.co.uk/voices/damian-green-emily-thornberry-pmqs-nhs-westminster-sexual-harassment-scandal-a8081996.html
archive.is/3YEce

>Tory Rebellion over defence cuts
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-faces-substantial-tory-rebellion-11598725
archive.is/Tg4t2

>Uber: 2.7 million users had data stolen in hack
itv.com/news/2017-11-29/uber-admits-2-7-million-uk-users-had-data-stolen-in-mass-hacking-attack/
archive.is/TxkZA

>Farron: The dictators of liberal tyranny have met their match
christiantoday.com/society/tim-farron-the-dictators-of-liberal-tyranny-have-met-their-match/120025.htm
archive.is/qtitN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9Jl2EOIcA
youtube.com/watch?v=wTsN7uugtfg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42178038
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump!!!!!

Your hero Cuntshill is getting btfo yet again lads.

The sooner the May-bot is gone the better for us all.

Anyone else have a cuck fetish, lads?

Considering how many Churchkike shills there are in here I wouldn't be surprised.

Who would realistically replace her though? Amber "create muslim tears, get 15 years" Rudd?

Saw the most retarded response to this go viral earlier. Basically along the lines of how can UK trump supporters call themselves patriotic when he insults our PM.

>What is the state
>What is the nation

Lads it's absolutely bucketing down with snow here.

At this stage the only person in the ring ready to be PM is Corbyn.

Get ready for islamig gommunism :DD fug : D

Fucking -1c according to my nearest weather station.

>ARE PM

The left are so disgusting

I'm gonna get snowed in! Not that I have anywhere to go.

PM Kwasi KwartPENG

Tune in to Victoria Derbyshire show for some unbiased presenting of the days news from a totally unannoying presenter!

How do you shave and how often?

what does it mean lads?

Safety razor every few days. I’m not required to shave for my job so I chill out

Load of smelly ugly britshits, mainly w*men, slithering around the streets for a bit.

It means he betrayed the poor lobotomized britbongs.
He promised big things to make them shill for him during election times, now he wouldn't even wipe his old hole with their flag.

Good going cuck, just keep making relations poor with the one country that still likes the UK. That will surely help!

(((they)))'re nervous

It means the left's determination of how much energy to put into each cause is based on their popularity as opposed to legitimate moral indignation, it it were proportionally based then there would have been a great response to the state visit of the Chinese premier.

Same, Wilkinson safety razor every week, in the shower with now shaving gel or the like.

Where are you?

I wonder why he won’t give us deals when our PM refuses to speak to him?

Hmmm

North west Scotland

The Future is Muslim.

Even if your PM sucked his old shriveled dick he wouldn't be interested.
He is interested in market access to the EU and not some british folklore, you THICC retard.
You just fucked yourself in a moment of vaginal spergings, get over it and make your caliphate flourish, will you?

Who /cucked whimper nationalism/ here?

don't start this auitism again
people only be pro chuchill on here because it gets people like you really angry

>market access to a planned economy where competition is stifled
When he says EU, he means Germany because you’re the only one with money after you sucked the life out of Europe

How’s Greece, Italy, Spain, France? Oh right they are all dead because of you. Italy is literally owned by its mafia now, congratulations Germany you fucking cunts

It's recently started here
t. Northern English

SCOTLAND FINALLY GOT DIAL-UP?

Fuck lads its cold. Got a duvet over me and a hot water bottle and still freezing

i can't help but laugh at the current political climate, we are at the point where the President of the US just tweeted to the Prime Minister of the UK what is roughly equivalent to a below avergae shitpost on Sup Forums. and it will get news coverage in both nations for about a week.

i'm pretty comfy in my house atm and it's 0 outside do you people not have heating or something.

Absolute state desu

retweeting far right tweets? ban trump!

>Australian making fun of someone's internet speeds

Leave it out, lad.

Based civic nationalism.

>sigh ...

I thought BF were CIVIC controlled opposition as well though?

jesus christ this kid is autistically cringe worthy

cant believe the state of lefties tbqh

We're reaching levels of civic that shouldn't even be possible.

I haven't seen one ethnic argument from Jayda Fransen and I've been following her all day
Either way Hannan is a turbocuck

Even the fucking Norman conquest only increased our population by 5 percent. It is of note that you have to go back to large scale invasions to get something even slightly comparable to what is happening today.

>moroccans are equivalent to ethnically dutch people from the netherlands

beautiful delusion

they are
they constatlly have BASED SIHKSxd| at their marches and occasionlally even blackie in the crowd

i don't think it is physically possible to be more of a cuck than owen jones, he is the barometer from which all other cucks are measured

Third generation blacks in England are still immigrants as far as I'm concerned

BRING ON THE MOGG!

Mogg's shit.

At the doctors lads, about 25% non shitskins in here

Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9Jl2EOIcA

another owen jones cast iron guarantee.

it's definitely junior doctors' wages that are causing it to collapse though, obvs

I would go and support him desu. Let them hit me.

Same way UK Obamatards kept kissing up to their Sun God when he sold UK nuclear secrets to Russia in exchange for getting his shitty START treaty signed.

The only people who believe otherwise are white shitlibs. Blacks know they're black - they're not even intelligent enough to fall for the civic meme.

They know they're black, we're white and we're weak right now and they're trying to take everything they can before circumstances change.

Would say it's both. You can get paid more at Tesco. It's almost as if they want shitskins and polish to be doctors instead of British.

Anyone else embarassed they fell for the Brexit meme?

Ayy bruv, innit? Oi cawnt, iz yoo takin a pissah, devoureeeen feeesh n cheeeps, tawkeen to ya mingah on ya satfone, yeah? Listening to sum coldplay n burial in ya dehvice, taking a lift up to ya flat, thinking about ya mum?

(((They))) never expected us to win. (((They))) are not going to let us leave.

>global nation
What does he mean by this?

Celebrate black excellence

Germany: male. age group 20-35. Majority Muslim by 2018.

>From medical student to medical mistake

MAY BTFO

FUCK OFF ABDUL SUQDIQ

>SUQDIQ
nice one, m8

Grossly factually incorrect. Deliberately so, truth or lack of it is of zero concern to the establishment here.

Don't even get why lefties are mad at May, she's a centrist liberal with marxist sympathies, and a rabid feminist to boot.

Everything she does furthers their agenda. Even having Corbyn in power wouldn't speed it up much more.

>Don't even get why lefties are mad at May,
Unironically because she heads a party called the Conservative Party, and so they assume her politics is conservative

youtube.com/watch?v=wTsN7uugtfg

>Don't even get why lefties are mad at May

Their biggest strength is their fanaticism. Everyone is a fascist and a nazi trying to harm them and all their friends and the bewildered conservative just rolls his eyes and smugly explains how they're NOT racists and NOT islamophobic and NOT homophobic while their entire country is taken from them and changed beyond all recognition.

Only literal fascist authoritarianism can stop the left at this point. It's always been that way though desu.

YOU JUST KNOW HIS NICKNAME IN SCHOOL WAS SUCK-A-DICK CUNT

> IT'S WHY HE HATES THE WEST ...

>May sabotaging relations with a massive possible future trading partner America on the eve of Brexit just to virtue signal
hm sound strategy.

muh bennies and muh ennn eich ess essentially

Start buying guns.

It's about the principle of the thing. The leader of the free world can't be allowed to give exposure to footage of events we don't want to acknowledge.

Sorry Brits, but it's for your own good.

I hate this country more and more every day.

The dirty leftshits are latching on to the fact that it's Britain First and 1. She was arrested for something or other and 2. Mair shouted "Britain first" when he killed Are Cox.

Typical slimy politics all round, and of course the actual footage itself which should shock and horrify anyone who still has any semblance of decency is completely ignored.

Are you of the opinion that it doesn't deserve to get better, of actually wishing it would just get its death over and done with? I think i'm there now.

Just sitting in my van and heard on the British brainwashing corporation radio about how Donald drumpf is bigoted and spreading racial hate through fake videos or some shit ,fucking nuke us please

At the end of the day the people deserve everything they get. I just want to move somewhere else.

>The Office for National Statistics said the 106,000 fall on the previous year's net migration figure was the largest annual decrease recorded.

Blackpillmongs utterly blown the fuck out.

>She was arrested for something or other
She was convicted once for wearing a political uniform, I kid you not. Criminal conviction for wearing a sodding fleece with a badge on it.
Now she's going through the process again on charges of, quote
>threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour
for an anti-Islam speech. She got done and a load of plain-clothes plods leapt out and arrested her.
State of this country.

>net
what about emigration

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42178038

Cheer up lad

That's like saying "the Titanic is taking on less water" when it's already half sunk.

got any christmas plans lads?

i'll be performing my usual midnight ritual but other than that i don't have much planned

Vodka.

I will be honest with you:
Yes you are right, germany is playing a hegemonial role while not being willing to share with weaker countries all while profiting from a devaluated Euro pricing in shrimps (you could have had that as well).
This will be solved by a fiscal union but at this point it's not easy to sell that to our own aggravated people.

>Uber: 2.7 million users had data stolen in hack

What does this mean? Also aren't all taxi drivers in brit pakis?

American here, what does the average Brit think about Trump's retweeting?

won't be much longer now lads

Rich coming from your caliphate and wrong for using meme sources. This is simple fake news, you THICC mong.
If you wouldn't be the paranoid britgrellus you actually are you would know.
Feel free to present a valid source.