WSJD - Boku no Hero Academia

The only thing I have to dump is BnHA. How miserable; not even Ole Golazo was picked up, SnS is lame, World Trigger on hiatus, nothing new. Bloody Hell

WSJD

1568 for spreads:
Promised Neverland - www119.zippyshare.com/v/QJFB243E/file.html
Shokugeki no Souma - www119.zippyshare.com/v/YdyR0ES2/file.html

Bakugou winning doesn't seem right.

even in the west

Did they forget to put the BG or something? What the fuck.

>Toga in third
WHY IS THE WESTERN FANBASE SO BASED?

probably, what was it supposed to look like?

>G-god damn fujos

>WHY IS THE WESTERN FANBASE SO BASED?
>Bakugou 1st

Huh.

Well, now you can substitute it with any background!

How can anyone like Bakugo?

Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, someone put a blue sky BG or something.

Sup fujoshit

Sup retard

Just fujoshits

What actually is likeable about Bakugo? This entire fight has just been
>rawr im angery xD

Ha ha holy shit

What a terrible chapter

Oh nice, Viz got the clean version I can now admire Jirou's hips and thighs

I'm a Dekufag

plz kill me

Nothing. He just attracts retards and fujos

author comments

transparency

Damn. Author's comment looks so lonely.

Why is Jiro ahead of Ochako and Tsuyu?

looks like I got some one piece in the chapter by accident, whoops

thanks vizanon, do you have the cover?

Fujos

You can actually clearly see the ranking written on their outfits now, since there's no huge text plastered over it all.

Only bullied betas and faggots hate him or are repulsed by his alphaness.

Heterosexual manly men can appreciate another, like with Wolverine

>Everyone complaining that Bakugou got 1st because of Fujo
>This happen
Even Bakugou gantlets beat Deku shoe.

To be fair Bakugou is much more of a likable character then people give him credit for. He's basically Vegeta with his inferiority complex and relationship with the protagonist and everyone loves Vegeta.

t. Retarded Fujo

>alphaness
He's a fucking sperg that doesn't know how to interact with people like an adult, hence why he failed what should have been a simple test

WHAT'S WITH INCREASE OF USE OF "t." MEME SHIT RECENTLY?

>Hori's random one-off designs are better than anything I will ever draw

Toga 3rd. America confirming to have better taste than these Elevens.

>everyone loves Vegeta
Vegeta became shit after Namek and should have stayed dead after Frieza killed him

It took off because it's a really convenient way of implying something is being said by a certain person

>sperg
All I needed to read to know you were some tumblr betafag who got bullied

>To be fair Bakugou is much more of a likable character then people give him credit for. He's basically Vegeta with his inferiority complex and relationship with the protagonist and everyone loves Vegeta.
he's far more of a sasuke than a vegeta

t. Bakugoufag

>everyone loves Vegeta.
Just spics and losers

I like that everytime something happens that you guys don't like you blame the "fujos". Why does it ever matter, it's not like the author will change that much.

The only difference than the poll of last year is that Kirishima and Jirou are more popular. And even the, they are both side characters, so I wouldn't worry about them overtaking the manga. Unless of course Hori decides to be a fujo and make Kirishima Bakugou's love interest, which would NEVER happen

He's not a pure asshole that exists JUST to get in the MC's way. He has his own goal to be a great hero but his flaw is his ego and fear of being overtaken by someone that was seen as useless in society. He's not a pissant who is all bark but no bite because he backs up the respect towards him with results in power and observation.

>He's not a pure asshole that exists JUST to get in the MC's way.
but that's exactly what he is

he got BTFO in an actual test of heroism and the story had to bend over backwards so he can get his butthurt soothed by beating up the mc in a fight that's flat out called pointless

>He's not a pure asshole that exists JUST to get in the MC's way.
>He's not a pissant who is all bark but no bite because he backs up the respect towards him with results in power and observation.

Fujoshi and their delusions

Bakugou is a shit choice, but Toga in third is great.

Although I'll be honest, Deku sucks too. Crying wimp.

My fucking sides.

The fight wasn't literally pointless. Also, I said JUST as in that's his sole purpose as a character. He does get in deku's way but he wasn't designed solely for that purpose.

>I like that everytime something happens that you guys don't like you blame the "fujos".

>I like that everytime something bad happens to Palestinians, you blame the "Zionists".

>I like that everytime some terrorist attack happens in Europe you blame the "Islamists" instead of just mentally ill lone wolves.

>I like that everytime some crimes are committed by guys you don't like you call them "Villains".

Etc.

Fujos ruined the Japanese poll.

They didn't actually ruin the American poll at all. You can clearly see how much weaker the Tumblr fujos are; they only managed to proxy Bakugou to the top (and it's pretty obvious by how huge the difference is, and by how he suddenly got a massive surge in the last 5 days if you look at the historic data).

Everything else with the American poll is fine.

Yaiba, Neverland and fucking amalgam are getting extra pages next issue.
R.IP. golazo, nips want edge and feminine designs not manly shit.

I miss Kubo...

there we go

Everytime

>he's far more of a sasuke than a vegeta
I just can't see that. Hell, Bakugou personality is the complete opposite of Sasuke.

Wanna know the difference between Bakugou and Vegeta?

Bakugou wins

Based.

What historic data? Is there now a study for manga popularity posts?

he's a whiny cunt with a superiority complex who never gets any consequence for his actions

>1,343 votes for first place
(huge gap)
>851 for second place
>525 for third place
>then it follows a smooth curve with exponentially smaller differences

Obvious as fuck that fujos proxied the shit out of Bakugou.

Same as expected really. They did the same thing in the poll on Sup Forums, same rule applies - divide Bakugou's vote by 3 and you get the proper results.

1. Izuku
2. Toga (clearly proxied too, but it was done by Sup Forums posters and Redditors so who cares)
3. Bakugay
4. Todoroki
5. Tsuyu (highest ranked girl, just as I said she would be)
6. All Might
7. etc

like sasuke!

This is getting sad.

>and by how he suddenly got a massive surge in the last 5 days if you look at the historic data).

This nigger is going so full blown delusional it's hilarious

Wow! Nice formula!

You know the manga is made in japan, right? The manga is made by a japanese, to a japanese audience. We are a completely different culture, so of course we see it different, but you can't claim that we are better at liking characters or understanding them. We are even reading it illegally.

>Deku's red rad shoes doubled its votes
Hell yes

>online poll
>not getting proxied and spammed
The fact that his fanbase is deluded into believing this is more sweeter

Yea...like wolverine

Nope, you're just butthurt that your Tumblr proxy vote is irrelevant.

The difference between the Japanese poll and the American poll is that the Jap poll actually did get mostly legitimate votes but only fujos voted.

The American poll's results resemble the fanbase much more accurately, and you can clearly see that Bakugou (and Toga) were proxied as fuck, the first by a few hundred Tumblr fujos, the second by 5 male posters.

All other votes are legit.

Well time to start reporting crack-kun. His MO on shitposting is exactly the same

Quality VIZ translation yet again

Did the first EWSJ poll have the number of votes. Seems like a decent of people(for the west) voted? I wonder what the total tally in all for the poll was.

Give it up already. Bakugou is more popular than your favorite character. Deal with it.

Are you the leader of the bnha fanbase or something? How can you claim what "resemblance" the fanbase more than others?

Where is the evidence for all of this you claim, can you show us how you know only fujos voted, the "few hundred Tumblr" and the "5 male posters"?

And here we see the Autist (You) Generating Device.

Notice it's sleek design, how masterfully it uses false equivalency, how properly the bait is laid out.

>DAT GAP
Yep...seems legit

>Fujos ruined the Japanese poll.

They went and voted lol. How about you scream at the males for not voting.

This.

We cannot allow him to spread these lies about how we proxied Bakugou in the Western poll. The truth must not come to light.

Nice try but I don't have any problems with that. I am OK with Izuku being more popular than my favorite character, and pretty much everyone else on the top 10 (but I still bet Mineta was top 20 in the American poll).

I'm just pointing out that Bakugou was clearly proxied by the Tumblr fujo trash.

Divide his votes by 3 to get the real result.

If you refuse to believe that, then you're just as much of a retarded sheep as the hoi polloi who believed that Hillary had a 99% chance of winning against Trump in this election.

Why does no one report this samefag,

his posting style is the same in every fucking thread