“Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son...

>“Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves Bitch.”

So how's that affirmative action working out?

Bearing its first fruits apparently.

Her face grosses me out

being this much in denial about the prospects of black babies
lel

What she suggested was genocide, call it what it is

It's ok to be white.

She's just mad because NOBODY wants black women. Pic related, a graph of who males reply to on OKcupid.

Indian males refusing Pacific Islanders, lol

Guess they didn’t..... show bobs and vagene

>S M U G N O G
M
U
G
N
O
G

>Island girl: "Hi hello, me look for happy man"
>Indian man: "bitch lasanga"

If you're going to be something as public as a nurse, that is the last attitude to have or express publically.
>I want genocide on something because I decided it's bad without facts

I love when the barrier fades and idiots like that have to deal with consequences.

Fucking 47. God damn it guys.

I want every far right, numbnuts skinhead cunt in this thread to take a good long look at her face.

Look, and understand this: odds are you'll be seeing one just like it before you depart this fucking planet.

I'm talking about the days when your old, frail, worthless white asses are dying in nursing homes. America will literally be majority brown by then and life will be HELL for every dying white man.

Brown nurses will starve you.

Brown nurses will withhold water.

Brown nurses will "forget" to refill your morphine.

And then they will laugh in your face while the monitor flatlines, assuming they don't put a pillow over your pathetic faces.

Whitey, you will DIE with brown hands wrapped around your throat. There is fuck all you can do about it and this is your future.

So we're fully justified in our hatred of them?

DO MILK

How did anyone hire her is beyond me. Shes got a psychotic configurment in her eyes

Are niggers the easiest of all people to brainwash?

>not wanting PROUD BUHLACK nurses murdering your white male babies
Wow, talk about white male fragility!

By the time I'm an old, frail worthless white ass, we'll either have restored America to a white ethno-state or there'll be no civilization left, only anarchic wasteland.

man why do nobodies insist on sounding off on twitter about political and racial stuff? seriously fucking dumb ass people
now of course it's gonna be "i cant find a job cuz of da yt man"

>look, all i'm saying is we need to genocide white people, I don't know why people is mad.

Black "people" astound me. It's our fault though, we let them get this bad. We gave them their freedom, hell we shipped them over/bought them by the boatloads.

I wish I could go back in time and warn the founders of this country in advance.

Blacks abort enough for everyone

>lowest volume of brain matter
>easiest to wash

If aids and black on black crime didn't keep their population down we'd be overrun by the things.

You always hear liberals talk about overpopulation but it's always directed at first world whites when we are a global minority. Whites aren't the ones having kids by the dozens, unfortunately.

I have yet to see anyone bring up blacks when discussing overpopulation.

Well ya think about it

>14 years old
Nigretta Sheboonga Washington gets pregnant and has her first abortian
>14 1/2 years old
Washington gets pregnant again and can't get an abortion
>20 years old
Ol' Nigretta now has 3 kids from seperate fathers and 3 other abortions under her neck belt
>32
Poor Nigretta has already lost 12 year old little Caeser Tupac Washington to gang violence and little Queen Pisass Washington to her pedophile murderer boyfriend
>44
Nigretta has lost all three of her little monkeys but is now a grandmother because 12 year old Caesar at 12 managed to put his seed in some more 14 year olds
>45
Nigretta dies of diabetes and is survived by her grandchildren now between 11-12 who are now about to be proud African fathers of their own

tl:;dr

Nigger better watch her back

Yeah someone that can LITERALLY hold a white person's life in their hands having a view like this isn't acceptable. Thank fucking God they nutted up and fired the nigger.

Sorry brownie but I actually have a functioning family structure and my white children will be looking after me when I die.

>waaah i should be allowed to call for a genocide of white people
ummmmm no sweetie, words have consequences :)

Not without a fight CIA nigger

bump

She's probably just angry she can't get white cock.

Where are these mother fuckers getting these statistics from? Terrorist???? White people???? I don't even need a fucking source to tell you that most terrorists are not fucking white. I swear, even my brother is starting to become like this and it scares the fuck out of me. What the fuck are they reading and listening to?

Did you all forget that we did this?

If this is sincere thats pretty sad. You actually think nursing homes let alone society will still be a thing at that point? It will all of degenerated beyond repair by then.

And even if it's just a troll you've gotta be pretty fucked in the head to click "post" for that drivel.

>just realised it's an American replying to a Russian
The Slavs will be fine unlike the USA.

thats how a baby-killer looks like

The sad truth, she was just far too ugly and now she is bitter

Lovecrafts fear of negroid voodoo cults was legitimate.

AHAHAHHAA this nigger is probably tens of thousands in debt from Nursing School and will never be trusted to work in a hospital ever again. Have fun at the welfare office bitch. You just effectively ruined your life.

I keked

>What the fuck are they reading and listening to?
Tumblr and friends. These people simply do not analyze information they receive. They have a vague, hazy impression of things based mostly on unverifiable hearsay and gossip and that's good enough for them. No questions asked.

>we
>we
(((we)))

We shouldn't settle for this, she should be black listed from all jobs working with people

we wuz nurses and sheeeeit

Ethnic Russians are 60% of Russias pop

Nobody wants niggers period

It's one isolated case chill guys

Another stupid brownie spewing the same lame "Someday I'll be better than you" crap they always do.

I noticed in your fantasy rant that you dumbass brown people never made it to doctor, or pharmacist, you're still "the help"

I also noticed that even in your fantasy, you only go after the weak, the aged and sickly.. because you already know you're weak and cowardly. That's why you animals attack ten on one.

I think it's funny when brown dumbasses threaten whites because we're the violent ones (?)

Or because like everything else, we're better at it.

The actual future, that I know you fear, will be a Paradise.

Finally, political correctness is correcting itself, and the days of brown people in jobs they can't preform are ending. Being forced to hire applicants based on skin color IS RACIST and the jobs will go to the most qualified. A WHITE PERSON. Who can do the math IN THEIR HEAD!!

Stupid brown people making threats, because going against white people has been helpful to you in what way?

You're fired.

Sad thing is, some cuck company or organization will bend over offering her new job

Why are black women so fucking worthless? They're mostly obese and really ugly. They harbour complete and utter disdain for white people, among other races. And the moment one who isn't totally unfuckably fugly comes along, they act like they're hot shit and nonetheless continue to complain about anything that isn't the same shade of shit as them.

I pointed that out on a survivalism group on faceberg once. Got about 40-50 likes before they deleted my post and banned me.

You've posted on the wrong board this belongs on /bant/ - International/Random

I laughed way too hard at that