WSJD - The Promised Neverland

Niggastream is late. Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3zKin
amazon.co.jp/dp/4756248470/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_QftxybCYW64NS
mangastream.com/read/neverland/020/3907/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No way this is not a trap...but they don't have another option.

Wtf I love Sister Krone now

How many keikarus are there?!

user was right?!

NANI?!

It's sisters keikau to be a pretend ally, but Norman sees through her keikaku and plans to use it for his keikaku, but Sister must also realise Norman plans on using her keikaku for his keikaku and most likely prepared another keikaku in advanced but unknown to her, Norman has a fourth keikaku to counter her keikaku counter. All this takes place when in acutallity their keikaku war is actually all part of Mama Isabella's grand keikaku.

So, they can't even kill them...
Damn demons are smart.

>All this smug

Goddammit, you are supposed to play along! You and your stupid shonen hero mentality!

So the normies fucked up something after all.

If anything it's better this way, they learnt valuable information from Sister trying to gain their trust, thanks to her they know that they definitley can't kill her or mama otherwise they'll get busted.

Alright, that's the chapter. Although, I wouldn't be Not-WSJD-kun if I wasnt autistic, so dumping the Volume 1 Extras next that I translated a while ago. I think most people saw it already, but it was never dumped here.

imgur.com/a/3zKin

So LOREdump next chapter?

This is getting into more and more of death-note territory

Where is the user saying that emma would become a mama? This confirms that she would rather die as a human that live as an agent of the demons.

Did anyone ever scan the artist's artbook?

[Name]
[Number]
[Age]
[Height]

Is confirmed that neverland is now one of shonen jump stronger new mangas and safe from the axe?

50k sales and good rankings, so yeah.

Couldnt find any scans. Only the preview was ripped a while ago, though half of the art in there should be on his twitter/pixiv.

It will 100% survive to atleast volume 3, maybe even volume 5?

We are already in v3 and I doubt this series will end at chapter 25, so v4 is practically coming.

Emma has a legit concern there though, I would be more worried if she was willing to trust her without any proof

I was thinking she might try to save Mama and Krone too, but seeing how she is more like Gon as a MC, I doubt she will after all the kids they sent to their deaths even if they were being forced to do it

Alright, that's it for real this time.

Chibi Emma

Ray's going to get fucked some way or another at this rate.

Thanks for the dump and the translations.

thx user-kun

Today's illustration

mmm delicious loli

I'm waiting for Isabella backstory almost with the same enthusiasm as for children's escape.

Is there a digital version of the artbook?

nope
amazon.co.jp/dp/4756248470/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_QftxybCYW64NS

Although judging from the preview, they could have easily made a proper one

Some superficial stuff in common with Shingeki, I had nothing else.

sounds lefti

I've got the artbook so I could take some pictures if anyone wants, though it'd be hard to tell what people want if they don't have it themselves for obvious reasons.

Would be cool if you could make images of some stuff he didn't post online yet. Even better if it has one of his funny english descriptions.

I have no idea what he's posted already, but every picture in the book has a short English title. There's also an afterword that's in both Japanese and English, I think either Posuka or someone he works with must be pretty fluent.

But there should be stuff like this too though.

Yeah, every page has something like that but it's usually just a few words.

This isnt going past 50 chapters right

Can you post one with a longer one? Also that looks pretty cool. The outside world in TPN will probably be really sick.

If it does well, jump will meme the authors into doing twice as much as they planned to.

There's a surprising amount of variety in here, I hope we can still get some great spreads after the breakout even though it's on a weekly schedule..

Took a bit of time to find one, there really aren't that many since most pages have art covering the whole thing.

Thank you, I like the artist's mascot.

While I do like the artist's unique look and colours, can he just not do clean lines or something?

He actually mentions that, apparently he just thinks it's boring.

>Based on the comment from Neverland's editor, it looks like Escape arc going to end by volume 3 (which is pretty near now). After the Escape arc, Neverland will become adventure series.
I don't know how to feel if this turns out to be true.

source senpai

So interesting. Amazing chapter.

Finally we'll learn how bad things are on the outside

Kaizou 10 on AP.

What is the actual source though?

Doesn't say. That's why I said "if this turns to be true".

What's there to do after they get out? Will it turn into a generic battle Shonen

If it's true, I guess not all of them will escape, or at least not Ray, probably just Emma, Norman, Don, Gilda and maybe Phil. Then, they will probably try to save the remaining kids from outside the farm with the help of that Minerva guy, before Ray's shipment in january, two months from now.

If they manage to find out how long it'll take for the demons to react to a mother dying, they can kill Isabella just as they're making their escape.

Niggastream is out, not that anyone cares.

mangastream.com/read/neverland/020/3907/1

You're right, we don't.

Why do you call them niggerstream anyway?

It's literally in the post you quoted.

Because they don't translate from Japanese to English. They translate Japanese to Ebonics.

So he is right?

It makes the characters have more personality though

Go away Niggastream.

New Kimetsu No Yaiba chapter when?

Today or tomorrow.

Is this /ss/?

Not yet.

So humans are controlled by demons and used as food or something generic?

Has anyone got that edit with Ray and Mama asking him if he wants to /ss/ as his reward?

Dead Thread

Soon hopefully

The nips on Twitter have been talking nonstop about it since this morning