Do you think she regrets kicking off the Fourth Reich?

Do you think she regrets kicking off the Fourth Reich?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We didn't start the fire user.

She probably regrets a lot in her life.

No. She's making more money than ever before. She hoestly probably doesn't give a single fuck about SJW bullshit, she only cares about using those types of people to turn a profit.

>she

>She
>her

>She's
>She
>she

I doubt it she got a lot of (you)s.

They all blame her and all, but nobody says a single fuck about the 4 betas that made that shit happen

no, she's an attention whore. I'm sure she is enjoying it

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

some1 bost noods.

Do you think she has the self awareness to realize that she's the bad guy?

i would unironically give her the dickdown shes been needing and id love every second of it

she's the hero in her world, why would she?

I’m so confused, fill me in.

FUCKING NORMIES WOULDN'T FUCK OFF MUH GEIMU.

she kicked off gamergate by slutting about with game journos to get her shit text adventure a 10 outta 10 and her bf snitched on a forum and it blew up

the journos all across the gaming media tried to beat us into silence which caused more uproar

then we started to recognize we uncovered the fact that marxists have infiltrated all academia and media then trump came along

this desu

Summary of the last 4 years

Had sex for favourable reviews of he game, cucked now-ex boyfriend posts this, internet starts talking about this and how rotten the rest of games ''''''journalist''''''' industry is, they try to shut it down, then they start crying harassment and declaring that anyone who plays video games is a nazi, then they declare victory over all gamers after people slowly stop talking about it as current events move on. A year later Trump happens.

I just wanted to play as the Third Reich in my video games

>there are newfags on here who unironically believe that gamergate affected the election in any way
The only thing gamergate did was flood Sup Forums with faggots from reddit and this whole site has changed negatively because of it.

Sup Forums and /new/ knew about this long before gamergate you stupid faggot. The weight you people put in this shit is unbelievable

Decontaminate the english language!
"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

Which one is talking though?

Take a guess

/r/ing pic from torchlit rally in C'ville

I saw that pic once with some title like "2017 Ethics in Gaming Journalism Conference" and lost my shit.

She's literally an old school troll who used to bully people online relentlessly.

She just made it into a career. Though i'm sure she isn't happy about accidentally getting Trump elected.

>she

still would

Damn, Anna Kasperian or w/e her last name is is cute! I'd give her a dicking.

She's trans?

"her" nudes will make you barf.

Sup Forums may have known but the general populace either didn't or wasn't as aware.

Sup Forums was a minority before GG redpilled a ton of people and added to the ranks.

Hideous.

>you'd have to be crosseyed to think so

This is pretty accurate. Happened to me. Came to Sup Forums after nearly a decade on Sup Forums, and within half a year my political views changed entirely. I wanted to see how far the rabbit hole went, and I keep going..

I would unironically fuck this thot

And she'll play your beta cuck ass just like she did the last guy and the last guy before then, etc, etc. I wouldn't doubt she'd suck a niggers cock right in front of you just to see you squirm.

fight is not over yet

would you?

You people GREATLY overestimate the effect gamergate had on the general population
Sup Forums and /new/ have always been some of the largest boards. A few hundred thousand people from Sup Forums and reddit from all over the world don't affect an election

didn't say I would date her you dumb cunt

>a few hundred thousand extra minds
>working to give KeK energy
>and revive the chaos god
>not making a difference

Sup Forums is the jew now.

Get help

No, user, she is a woman that was born a woman and has a vagina.

A few months back (or was it a year?) she made some long rant on Twitter about how she has always felt that she is a boy trapped in a woman's body.

... and despite this, she hasn't let up on the makeup and clearly felt confident enough in her femininity to surgically enlarge her breasts.

I'm thinking it was just for attention or good girl points.

I think you underestimate how much of an impact Gamer Gate had on the general population of the internet.

you are better than Hitler, managed to invade Russia and did most of it during the winter.

This is the reason why this board and this site are garbage now
I wish I could leave

If anyone asks, she'll say so, but secretly she's glad. Maybe she's even convinced HERSELF that she regrets all this, and she only knows the truth deep down in her subsconscious.

Never been the bad guy, so I wouldn't know.

She's an above average looking girl that did all the normal millennial garbage bag bitch shit they all do except around socially stunted video game nerds.

And she ruined video games. Singlehandedly kicked off this fucking bullshit where every video character is an oppressed woman PoS or whatever with *~deep~* messages about fighting patriarchy and somehow involving communism and nazis.

Say what you guys want but video games are fucked now. Her and that Armenian bitch gangfucked the entire video game industry with 4ft long cactus strap on dicks.

This is a common webm posted on /gsg/ and if you look closely the guy cheated but the strategy is genius

deep

>Gamergoys still think they had any effect on history
You people need to get out of the house more often

Someone run it through makeapp

>implying she's capable of such complex emotions

They blocked the release of DOA: beach volleyball. That's pretty significant.

I genuinely didn't know

they were warned

i remember telling a former friend who ended up being a nutter feminist before i cut her loose, "this shitting-on-gamers thing is going to seriously backfire, if you smear a bunch of young, intelligent men and compare them to war criminals like ISIS you are going to end up radicalizing them" and they didn't listen, and that'se what happened. the same thing happened again with the "PunchANazi" thing and she still had zero self awareness so i cut her out before going full 14/88 because i'd had enough of a bunch of histrionic spinster holes and being one of her orbiters (which i realized because why the hell else was i trying to be nice to her) and wanted to make sure i got as far away from that shit as possible

I thought it was a tranny?

it was the moment that redpilled millions you dumb fuck without gamergate trump would not of had the support he had

enjoy

gg related things

She's made $2 million in 3 years I'm sure she's ecstatic.

no one said anything about my post like it was some uncomfortable, really activates those almonds

>The only thing gamergate did was flood Sup Forums with faggots from reddit and this whole site has changed negatively because of it.

the only difference between /new/ and Sup Forums and Sup Forums was that it was easier to get banned on /new/ or Sup Forums. meme power and igniting the young white male voterbase was 100% because of gamergate, which went viral and exposed the feminazi machine

user stop

i wonder how many of them realize they helped elect trump

not even a joke
was unironically my first mass media redpill
I always knew shit was bad, but never to that extent

She looks caked in makeup and like she'd smell bad. I bet she's crawling in std's too.

Why would anyone melt their dick off in that thing?

Probably.

oven time!

why would she she is making money

I haven’t been a gamer since before gamer gate started, but a lot of my 2 younger brothers friends came over from gamer gate. People can only take so much abuse. My brothers best man who was always the chill nerdy type had 1488 as his fucking abbreviation for his fantasy football team, I had no clue he was /ourguy/ until I had a matchup with him

Anyone that believes it is a newfag, they think gamergate is important because it was the event that made them aware of the events that were going on around them, they don't realize that if gamergate never happened then the outcome would still be the same. They just want to feel significant. Nobody will remember this shit 5 years from now.

She's Jewish, I can tell from the phenotypes.

>pic
Kek I hadn't seen that before. Cheers.

You are correct sir. She actually is irl Jewish. What a "surprise" that is.

And from having seen quite a few jews in your time?

>Why would anyone melt their dick off in that thing?
for the same reason homosexuals go on a bug hunt

>a lot
EVERYTHING
She's borderline, that should be obvious to all. Borderline personalities regret pretty much everything about their life, from birth to death. It's the nature of splitting.

>implying it wasn’t Zimmerman

>I'M FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU

>WAYYY FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU

>Imagine thinking this

Stick it in your fucking ass you retarded faggot.

where are the milkers?

I've been here since 2005 and it did have an effect, 4chans visitors skyrocketed and infected the whole internet with our brand of amazingly effective autistic screeching for the first time.

Gross knees
Why can't women her age just know their place and make way for the 20 year olds that don't have toxic wombs

“Wheres the rest?” Lmao

>, they think gamergate is important because it was the event that made them aware of the events that were going on around them

no shit, sherlock

go look at search history for Sup Forums and for gamergate, in particular september/october 2014. both of them peaked at basically the same time

Why does her skin look masculine?

They're harder to see when women lay on their backs.

The point is it's not nearly as important as you retards think it is
Fuck off newfag

Where's the sick gainz?