Jews harass british tourists

>Jewish groups slam British tourists for 'unbelievably crass' photographs taken at Auschwitz, where Nazis murdered 1.1 million people

Oy vey shut them down

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5124425/Jewish-groups-slam-Brits-unbelievably-crass-selfies.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5124425/Jewish-groups-slam-Brits-unbelievably-crass-selfies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xfzus0rStc
youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck does every news article seem to have (((slams))) in it?

Jews invented pogs but with shekels?
(((slammers)))

it's the new jew buzzword, like problematic and solidarity

kek

They're trying to elicit novel emotions in order to keep people interested.

Nice Hitler trips. Ironically true post.

Jews love their buzzwords
>muh optics
>sources say
>dog whistle

Apart of the main topic

Pics like those in such places are pretty classless.
>inb4 muh holohoax
just stop

While there they could take a dip in the pool or enjoy the brothel or some of the other amenities the work camp had to offer.

>selfies at a tourist site is news

This whore needs to get gassed for that retarded pose.

When I went to auschwitz with my friend we spent the whole time laughing you could smell the bullshit 1 km of distance. At a certain Point we were doing that so loudly I started to Wonder if we should tone it down Not to be Kicked out, that’s when I Realized everybody around was doing the same. I still have pictures of that day it was remarkably funny.

Extreme degenerate behavior is generally encouraged, but at this particular site it's frowned upon. Makes you think.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

I dunno
but don't forget to SMASH that like and subscribe button retards
it really helps my channel out

Also, has (((anyone))) noticed a rise in anti-semitism???

"After being attacked by a fellow Instagram user for wearing 'cool shades' and 'celebrat[ing] 6 million dead', he replied: '*1.3 million'."

hehe

>After being attacked by a fellow Instagram user for wearing 'cool shades' and 'celebrat[ing] 6 million dead', he replied: '*1.3 million'

Went to Auschwitz with my school when I was 15 and we all laughed our way around it, being there makes it even more obvious what a big fucking farce it all is.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5124425/Jewish-groups-slam-Brits-unbelievably-crass-selfies.html

>The comments below have been moderated in advance.

why doesn't this surprise me in the least?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Xfzus0rStc

wew get a load of the chutzpah of this goy

It's 1.1 million now?
The number seems to grow every day.

bump

Yea guys this jap is right, if you go to auschwitz you realize what huge bullshit Holocaust is. Before auschwitz I always thought the 6 Gorillions were real,now I only have doubts and I straight believe at least Numbers have been drastically changed

I genuinely believe the Jews deliberately made auschwitz look nothing like a death camp, to rub it in the goyims faces that they can get them to believe literally anything. It has high tier accommodation, a swimming pool, and the purpoted "gas chamber" is a concrete, non air tight structure with a flimsy door.

Why would you even go to Auschwitz? Who wants to look at some old shoes and a bunch of "recreations"?

Also if you go there extremely conveniently all Gas Chambers and ovens have been “destroyed” in the war except one which is nothing more than an extremely tight room holding no more than 50 people, would you care to tell me how on Earth would they kill more than 2000 people a day with this System? At The very least Numbers have been incredibly inflated at worst it’s a straight up lie. The funniest part was when the kike guide said the natzees were extremely evil cause they killed rapers and thieves in the camp, and I was with my Friends laughing and saying like wtf do you expect them to do with that scum?

>It's 1.1 million now?
The official numbers are reduced

OY VEY! WEEP FOR ISRAEL!

Also The place as a whole is Not even bad, the barracks are actually very nice and pleasant, the comment I made with the people I went with was that the Hostel we stayes in krakow was actually far worse than auschwitz and those kikes had even the nerve to complain

litsen here goy, have you forgot the 6 gorillion? how dare you even think a happy thought while visiting auschwitz®©

ANUDDA SHOAH

I have noticed this too user. I think 'slams' really just means 'had a hissy fit and has angrily written an article'.
'Slams' is a fucking joke especially when it's some semite 'slamming' Trump.

Also bollocks to Auschwitz, every single tour guide gives a different description of events and some say 'X room was used as a gas chamber, too' whilst others leave it out or claim a different room was filled with Jews and Zyklon.

Contributed a FREE GAZA scratching though.

I'm doing some photochops of blond woman doing yoga and meditating around Auschwitz.

>I'm upset that people made a joke photo of a joke 'historical' site, hear me ree
The world will be a better place when these vermin are gone.

*smells*

Wooh boy, smells like a gas chamber

*shoves nose in her asshole*

I went to Auschwitz because I read on this board they had a cool Holocauster Ride.
You guys lied to me. Faggots.

>He MISSED the Roller Coaster Oven Ride
>He missed the swimming pool
>He MISSED THE FUCKING MASTURBATION MACHINE (Don't worry, they removed the "masturbates you to death" feature of it so all i does now is jerk you off)

Boy, did you even go there?

Also makes you wonder why the had a wall for firing squads, detention centres and beams for hanging people if they were gassing 24/7

even niggers don't fall that low.

>Can't just say ''Photographs taken at Auschwitz'' they have to add ''where Nazis murdered 1.1 million people''

>stop taking photos of the reconstructed camps, goy

> sources familiar with the thinking

Based Poles are gonna burn that fuckin 6 gorillion fakeout to the ground one day.
Screen cap it

That Red Cross document has been deliberately misrepresented by Holocaust deniers. The figure of 270,000 relates only to Germans and German Jews only. It is not the 'total death toll across World War 2 concentration camps'. What's more it refers only to figures found by the International Tracing Service of the Red Cross in documents at concentration camps at the end of WW2.

I'd let her gas me

Ask yourself why the Nazis blew up all the working gas chambers before the Soviets arrived if they had nothing to hide you fucking tool

It's like your neighbor burning all his clothes and car before the police arrive and say its all a big conspiracy and nuffin' happened. I'm sure you'll take his word for it at the next bbq

>burn a place where you can relax
check out our pool by the way

Lol this jew is mad for some raisin. Cool flag, bro.

Pool wasn't in Birkenau genius

Ppl are so ignorant. They think they know something from looking at shitty memes

HOW DARE THESE MERE GOY SMILE AT SUCH A HOLY SITE

>jews will never get over themselves
>they will eventually annoy the general population ONCE AGAIN
>will face an actual extinction or exile

What's wrong with these people, why are they so sensitive and hellbent on control.

nice try, didnt change my mind, #holohoax.

They almost got whiped out, of course they're gonna leverage it and guilt trip people. Rwandann, gypsies and Armenians would do the same with their own close calls with extermination but ofc they don't have anything like the socioeconomic status as Jews in the west

Go to bed, Morty

I don't care about anti-Semitism burger. I just like to trigger dumbass kids who think they're smart cause they learned some Holohoax conspiracy infographics.. literally every shitty argument is fake news used to manipulate plebs . Get mad

>oy vey: the post
sure they did schlomo
youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE

What is this Jew Appreciation Day? If you want to know the real reason for Auschwitz, check out the HUGE adjacent IG Farben factory that needed tens of thousands of workers each shift, called Monowitz.
Holocau$t™ junkies don't want you 2 know about that.

Make one argument instead of posting low effort videos (you wouldn't watch mine). Give me the silver bullet that debunks gas chambers. Surely you can name at least one

This must be that subversive jewish nature Dr. Goebbels warned me about. Nice try, mr. shekelstein.

Surely article will engage my interest in the Holocaust for 20 more years, and not suspect that it is an exaggerated lie.

Keep the quality articles coming MSM!

Yeah, that was Auschwitz III. And Auschwitz I was the Administration camp with the pool and theater - privelleged prisoners. Auschwitz II was the death camp with the gas chambers and crematoriums. You don't even know basic shit yet you make huge claims of conspiracy probably because you have too much ADD to read more than 3 lines of consecutive text and want to be edgy. The absolute state of gen Z.

Rofl.. so you're saying everyone hates the Jews and wanted to get rid of them, EXCEPT the Nazis. You're making yourself look more dumb

>1.1 million
AND RISING

"Remember you WILL believe in the Holocaust son, or you will be permanently EXCLUDED from the Jewish community!"

"NO dad NO! I'll believe, I promise! ILL BELIEVE!"

(20 Years Later)

"So explain to me Jew.. how the fuck did they killed 6 million people in 4 years, in 6 camps, hiding and decomposing the bodies, so that they were never seen again? Just explain that part."

"T-They just did dammit... they just did.."

They just did? What's the problem. And about a million of them were shot by Einzatsgruppen.

When you cite the 50 quadrillion 'christians' killed by Jewish Bolsheviks you don't bother trying to calculate if it was possible or not, because you're not actually interested in history, only shilling for one side.. which means the more of "us" the enemy killed the better, and the less of them died the better too (for propaganda and playing the victim). Old as time itself

>tfw I took pictures at Auschwitz years ago that would go viral and ruin my life

We were a bit drunk and we were young. Thank god I dont use social media

I'm doubtful of those numbers too, but I do know that if you ever are going to get death tolls in the millions, the only way to do it is to use the number one killer of people: Starvation & Dehydration,

Neglect essentially is the only thing that gets that kind of kill count. You have to have it conducted on the country wide scale using a "scorched earth" military play where all food is destroyed and water is poisioned, where it is not restricted geographically to a few camps.

THAT is more believable, and more akin to what happened the Bolshevik revolution, than to the Holocaust. Any smart Jew knows the Holocaust numbers are exaggerated and that the Red Cross gave the closest estimation of the actual death toll, to be 276,000.

>SLAMS
>sees first comment
Glad I'm not alone. It's how I know they said something insignificant and outright whiny

They were just trying to find where to find tickets to the holocoaster.

COME ON AND

takes 5mins to fill the room and 10 to remove the people.
do this 4 times an hour for 10 hrs
2000 people
or twice and hour for 20 hrs

PROST, LET'S START THE HOLOCAUST!

Lads, laddies! I have found beautiful idea! Just go to Auschwitz and make smiley selfies! This is all.

Oh noes!
Someone disrespected the 60 trillion dead joos.
This makes me cry in memory of my Great Uncle Shlomo who was turned into a wallet.

Kek, I have more ''aromatic'' photos taken myself at auschwitz(oświęcim) and birkenau(brzezinka), but I'm not that stupid to post them with my name next to them.

it's like farting at Disneyland

That Red Cross document has been deliberately misrepresented by Holocaust deniers. The figure of 270,000 relates only to Germans and German Jews only. It is not the 'total death toll across World War 2 concentration camps'. What's more it refers only to figures found by the International Tracing Service of the Red Cross in documents at concentration camps at the end of WW2.

You're literally repeating shitty misinformation. If you're an objective guy like you say, ask yourself why people are deliberately spreading this (and about 15 other fake facts)? Theyre pushing an agenda. Just because it's anti Jew doesnt mean it's not made up

And why can't you kill 6 million? A good deal did starve or die of disease but shooting and gassing happened too. In Rwanda the Hutu killed 800,000 ethnic Tutsi in TWO MONTHS and most of it was done with fucking farming tools, you think ze Germans couldn't pull it off?

Deniers will admit to the Typhus and bad conditions in the camps (which is already genocide) but they won't accept shooting or gas because they don't give a shit about history, they want to clean up the Nazis image. That's the only reason

Polak! Show that photos to us. Please.

>brit teef

This is not anti jew, this is counter jew.

>did they killed
exactly the level of education you expect from a twitter holocaust denier

Well, polish losses durning ww2 are in between 5.6mil to 6.2mill, but at least 2 millions ware polish citizens believing in Judaism. Ppl shouldn't say that the jews ware victims only, each european country loss citizens.

>Any smart Jew knows the Holocaust numbers are exaggerated and that the Red Cross gave the closest estimation of the actual death toll, to be 276,000.
give three examples for such people

"There's no business like SHOAH business cause SHOAH business is the only one I know..." to extort trillions from the gullible GOYIM and steal Palestine and turn it into a haven for crooks, liars, pedos, land thieves and False Flag experts.

Das Juden keep screaming about the Holocau$t™ so you won't see the murders they commit in the ME every day, like this one..

Well, I could but firstly I need to crop out my and my wife faces. Gimme few mins

Examples of smart Jews? Ehh, you got me there. I'm gonna have to get back to jew on that one.

Okay. I will wait.

>Look everyone a holocaust denier made a grammatical error!
Holy shit scholomo, this is getting pathetic.

>oy vey remember the 6 gorillion goyim
>w-w-what are you doing goy, you cant take pictures!
>No no no, only stories are allowed to be shared unless you're an antisemitic bigot like hitler
Fucking kikes

user, why? Also, do you want to play pogs?

why do we have memorials for this if they go on about it every day?

thats what (((they))) say, did they tell you that the red cross investigated all the concentration camps during war time and never found any trace of the alleged gas chambers, they privately interviewed all the prisoners too

The absolute state of Brit teef lol

Why shouldn't they be happy when visiting a famous movie location.

teeth*

>they privately interviewed all the prisoners too

gb2reddit

NO SMILING GOY!

Yes we do.