I'm Jewish and I've already impregnated multiple white women how does that make you feel?

I'm Jewish and I've already impregnated multiple white women how does that make you feel?

Doesn't matter, Jewishness is passed from the mother to the son, retard. You're a matrilineal race. Unless you converted the girls and they're raising the kids as Jews, they're not Jews.

Bullshit, if that was true you wouldn't be here.

I'm calling bullshit. You're just an angry JIDF. I would be angry too if I knew what was gonna happen to Israel.

KEK

idc, jews count jewishness matrilineally.Your children won't be jews.

well fuck guess im not jewish then

Is this your new BLACKED shill strategy?

"YOU MAD WHITE GOY?!"

Take pride that your little Jewlings aren't actually Jews. Unfortunately, you're basically a nigger with your multiple children from multiple girls, so... quite the step down.

Uhh you're still a kike mate

>impregnated multiple white women
Do we need smarter goyim though?

I do however have a prestigious academic record so yes, white women pay me to put my sperm inside of them.

It wouldn’t surprise me, white women are shit. Hence many of us white guys have been developing yellow fever

God is going to deliver some hard times on you. He always makes breaking commandments like ten times worse for his (((chosen people))). Enjoy the multiple child support checks and whatever's ten times worse than that.

Good. Jews are awesome people.

I honestly won't marry anyone but a Jew girl or a half or quarter-Jew girl. Non-Jews are a major letdown in a relationship, as they are too easily upset and are not on the same wavelength. With a Jew girl, you always know that if you say something, she 100% understands what you say. Like if you say "honey, the roast is done" she knows what's going on. Same as if you say "froy, let's go for a walk".

Haha jidf I call horseshit.

Good for you. I'll do it the other way around

What would Phineas do?

Since kikeism is matriarchal, how's it feel that none of your dog children are Jewish?

You act like you’re a nigger getting white women pregnant. No one cares if a Jewish man gets white women pregnant

fpbp

wouldn't be surprised to honest. our women can be whores.
However I am curious, since most Jews have unattractive features do you actually get any fulfillment out of banging these girls who you know like other guys better and really are only entertaining you because of your daddy's money?

top Kek my dude

well, time to lie to a sperm bank about being a wealthy and popular jewish tech executive

how would you not know that if you were raised jewish?

To be jewish by blood your mother has to have been jewish.

Jewish whores aren't white women. You can't just decide a jew is white when it's convenient.

Good job Seinfeld.

You're white too.

Noone gives a fuck not even racists

>I'm Jewish and I've already impregnated multiple white women how does that make you feel?

Well, I'm White and I've impregnated multiple Jewish women, how does that make YOU feel?

So none of them will be raised to be jews.
Good news.

I don't need to be raised jewish to taint your precious aryan gene pool

bait debunked in fp

Doesn't make me feel anything. All this means is we'll need more gas.

>der schlemiel und putz
No!!!!! Hashem wants you impregnate schwarze and orients!!! Don't taint yourself with these white shiksas!!!
>oy vey
Tikkun Olam non-whites!!!! We need to subvert their lands!!! Especially Africa's enriched booty for the taking!!! These schwarze are taking too long to be in order, so we can siphon their resources!!!
We need to act fast before the mizrahi orients grasps them from us, chosen ones!!!! Hashem demands it!!!!

I'm black and I've impregnated multiple Jewish women and I've beaten up several Jewish "men."

>converting to a race

So you’ve been divorced several times? L’chaim faggot