Are (((they)) going to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They already lost.

how is that?

europe has been invaded, the US is not white anymore, and SA is a shithole as always

Sure are bud - they are God's chosen

So long as men die, liberty will never perish.

Every day that passes it does seem like that.

White supremacist will lose and be hanged eventually I hope

We are changing the world, I'm quite surprised you can't see it. We're winning, slowly yes, but at the moment we are winning.

Kikes can never win because whenever they kill their host it sparks a dark age that leads to Jewish decline as well. They are parasites who are totally incapable of overseeing a true empire

We're reversing their damage at an exponential rate

>nazi faggot thinks he is changing anything from his mom's basement

You're gay, you won't produce any offspring.

Kids are expensive, I prefer having hedonistic sex

>literal faggot downplaying the influence of this board and the changes in the world that have taken place as a result our influence
We're in the primordial soup of internet culture here and it all trickles down into the real world. I often hear fragmented echoing of our memes and ideas in real life and I'm not talking about pepe. I'm talking about a real rise of fascism. People are talking about camps, eugenics and expulsion. They're calling people cucks and numales. They've got mixed feelings towards Hitler these days, when he used to be the ultimate personification of evil not very long ago. They're thinking about the Jewish question.

We're making great progress and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

Somebody wants to be thrown from a very high place

Yes. I suggest everyone to use their NEETbux and wagecuck money to set up this device in pic related. Doesn't get better than this unless you are a burger then feel free to use a 12 gauge.

They won a long time ago

After you faggot.

Not good enough? May I suggest the ricin method?

Na, us meddling goys will take em down!

You must be qualified for this kind of advice indeed

It's for the best. No whites means no more racism and balances out the universe for what they did.

use your head. Hate and bigotry always lose in the end

youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM

Hurr Durr muh Lith suicides. Less than a 1000 people killed themselves that year. This is an old and outdated meme.

My best bro did it so it is not surprising that I will do the same after some time.

What is this faggotry, we haven't even started fighting yet you fucking primadonna fairy

>gay dork dies in one generation
>white people keep breeding
Nice

The only way (((they))) can win is if humanity doesn't fight back.

Believe. Fight. Don't give up.

They already won.. and they deserved to win.. they are smarter, better organized, and more aggressive. Survival of the fittest, you inbreds.

>are (((they)) going to win?

But OP, they've already won..

A VERY long time ago.