Trump Retweet Videos

Can anyone confirm that the attacker is not Muslim or that his parents are not Muslims or immigrants?

Please provide verifiable links that corroborate the information.

I cant rely on the media doing their job and dont buy into hysteria. Truth and facts, and not hearsay or conjecture, are key if we have any hope for the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg
volkskrant.nl/buitenland/trump-verspreidt-met-nederlands-filmpje-zelf-nepnieuws-mishandeling-door-moslimmigrant-klopt-niet~a4542274/
geenstijl.nl/5139660/lol-real-donald-trump-retweet-dumpertvideo/
trouw.nl/cultuur/oer-hollandse-roman-over-een-marokkaans-gezin~aae56054/
geenstijl.nl/5139674/public-service-announcement/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews. That's all you need to know Slimey.

Where have you been hiding the past 3 years since Diversity fuhrer Merkel let them in my sheep touching kiwi friend

A majority of the arab world is muslim. If not you get excommunicated or stoned even. That kid with his rat face, greasy complexion and stick physique from fasting is 100000% mudshit

Mind your own shithole
Sage

The police report does not mention the boys race or religion.
MSM claim that means hes not a muslim
Dutch law prevents race and religion to be mentioned in police reports.

Dutch speaker here, the accent he is using is a 100% affirmation he is muslim.

>That kid with his rat face, greasy complexion
he does look vaguely mud-shitty but the damn video IS awfully blurry.
Would be nice if somebody dragged the fuckers name out of some police documents.

good info.

He isn't Dutch. Period. That's the point. Dutch don't attack the disabled, niggers do.

youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg

>Dutch law prevents race and religion to be mentioned in police reports.
That's what I thought

>We have no info, so it's not true

Holy shit I love him more all the time.

>Mutt logic

They do this bullshit all the time. "Not a muslim" just means he's the feral offspring of two Muslim cousins and is involved in drugs, muggings, and living on the dole.

The Dutch news site says that he was born and raised in the Netherlands and makes no statement about his religion. The kid looks swarthier than the average andalusian and you can see one of his black friends off camera at the start. Being the child of Muslim migrants instead of a migrant himself is hardly a big gotcha against Trump here.

Okay, so one of the biggest sites in the Netherlands is called "Dumpert" funny shit, shocking shit etc. When something like this is posted people go full CIA. faster than lets say Sup Forums The kids name and address where found in about 3 hours. It was a DUTCH kid.

What's the kid's name?

>Dutch kid
That would actually mean he's Dutch, not a transplant. Kill yourself.

HE IS A MUDSLIME!! HOW THE HELL IS THIS STIL A THING?

NATIVE. WHITE. DUTCH.

How fucking hard is it for you, fucking retard? This video is a year old, we found out about this long ago

>white

he is technically a citizen, but no , he is not dutch

does the police report mention his name?

This. White people don't live in swamps (except for the dismal swamp to avoid the American draft)

I don't really know where you want to go here. When the video was posted we soon found the perpetrator. HE WAS FUCKING DUTCH WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD FOR YOU?

WHITE EUROPEAN OF THE ARYAN RACE

They say he was Dutch because he's a second gen immigrant. He was born and raised here so technically he is.

He's not ethnically Dutch though. Pic related.

>Aryan

> gives no information or evidence
> we can all see he isnt white
> wants us to say 2+2=5

>not seeing reality in front of you
seek help

Exactly what I thought.

We dont have the full picture and we need this to reach the facts and the truth.

Trump is far from subtle, he is sometimes vulgar, crass, and often tactless and gauche. However, he is exceptionally good at controlling the media and speaking TOO people about what THEY need. This is why there is so much support for him.

Kiwiland is going to collapse when all those sheep realise they can claim sexual harassment without any proof. How are you dealing with your drop bear problem?

Say the name then, you cunt.

It’s not entirely their fault for defending the muds. Their media has brainwashed them so hard they can’t help it. Probably also illegal to speak about a darkie in anything but glowing positivity.

Hahaha!

Great! Post the link so we can all be better informed so we can all agree on the facts! Otherwise, civil discourse degenerates into petty name calling and straw man bullshit.

>cucked aus media plays this fucking story on the nightly news
>'It was claimed that the boy responsible for the attack was a Muslim. However, this has already proven to be false. The boy was in fact born in the Netherlands.'
wait so if you're a Dutch national you can't be a Muslim?
Could it be perhaps that there is something rather vexatious and unsettling about the way Islam fails to integrate well into Western nations, and anyone who subscribes wholeheartedly to the doctrines of that ideology risk being radicalized?

What rock have you been living under? He probably read that poem during each and every one of his rallies for about 6 months leading up to the election.

Granted if you weren't paying attention you probably only heard that Trump supporters were inciting violence (by having wrong-think).

If I fail to see reality, please enlighten me. I am not denying anything, I simply need verified information so I know what reality is.

The video was deleted from the site after the perpetrator was convicted.

Here's a Dutch article from yesterday:

volkskrant.nl/buitenland/trump-verspreidt-met-nederlands-filmpje-zelf-nepnieuws-mishandeling-door-moslimmigrant-klopt-niet~a4542274/

> De dader was een oer-Hollandse 16-jarige jongen,

>The perpetrator was an arch-Dutch 16 year old boy,

Well shit that conbfirmnbes it

blumrphts btfo again

This is hilarious but true. By the medias logic, there are no Dutch Muslims. This is impossible for me to believe.

I really have no idea if this young man is a Muslim or if his parents are Muslims or immigrants

>Trusting the Lugenpresse after the Keulen/Cologne cover-up

See Not Dutch. Fuck off with your covenient anti-drumpf narrative.

former trump voter here, not gunna lie it's hilarious watching trump crash and burn

American here. Can confirm, he is a mutt.

So what does "oer-Hollandse" mean exactly? That someone is ethnically Dutch or that they are a Dutch citizen? The question still stands, is the young man or his parents Muslim?

It's the same shitskin shill as yesterday. I think he ended up with 55 posts in one thread.
I suppose he earned his muzzie benefits. Let's make him work even harder today shall we.

geenstijl.nl/5139660/lol-real-donald-trump-retweet-dumpertvideo/

It's 100% confirmed he's not a muslim, the only thing we don't know is his ethnicity. Pro-tip: outlets don't call sandniggers or niggers 'oerhollands'

When will We do something about white on white crime guys? Let's stop blaming the Chosen People and PoC and realize that the whites are like lemmings try to self exterminate due to their evil , proving that even white the capability for good within them.

Except it's obvious he's a nigger just by looking at him.

>It's 100% confirmed he's not a muslim
How do you know? Police isn't allowed to share that info.

God damn there are real examples of this. How is he so retarded that he chose a wrongly labeled vid. His sources are prob shit

>Pro-tip: outlets don't call sandniggers or niggers 'oerhollands'
Pro-tip: They do whenever they get the chance to push the multicultural narrative.

Took me five seconds to find them calling a sandnigger book that:

trouw.nl/cultuur/oer-hollandse-roman-over-een-marokkaans-gezin~aae56054/

Mind the embassy's wording: Born and raised. It suggests a real Dutchman but technically all it means he's a second generation immigrant.

FUCK ISLAM
DEATH TO ISLAM
DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS
MUHAMMAD WAS A PEDOPHILE AND RAPIST

>Pro-tip: outlets don't call sandniggers or niggers 'oerhollands'
They obviously do, since he is in fact a nigger.

lmao at all these arguments just because some people refuse to believe their lying eyes
Just look at the little nigglet in the video, does that thing look Dutch to you

What do they call Albanians or Slavs?

I dont think the information is public available. Which makes this impossible to argue in favour of either side.

Robert Paulson

t. some fuckwit that wants to use Sup Forums to land a hit on trump

get fucked nigger cunt

The MSM is just using the "he was born and raised in The Netherlands so he's 100% dutch" bullshit. Disgusting kikes.

You're being autistic. It was posted on Geenstijl. Geenstijl would see every chance to say it was a nigger or a muslim.

Sauce

Allochtoon or person with migration background.

Fact matter so answer with the facts: was he the son of an immigrant? Is he or was his family muslim? What is his heritage and where has his family lived, including his entire family tree, going back 200 years?

Thanks, this significantly weakens the argument that the media only uses the term "oer-Hollandse" to describe those who are ethnically Dutch.

That's what I thought, which is why I'm disappointed in them. Again, see the pic: Not Dutch. Visual evidence.

If you can't just look at him and tell he's a nigger, then you are probably autistic.

Looks like a nafri to me

He was not muslim. It's not sure what his ethnicity was but outlets call him 'arch Dutch' and 'regular Dutch boy'. Even our alt-right outlet calls him 'regular Dutch' which points to him being white.

Can't escape achmed.

I question those that argue an opposing view as I value the integrity of my own conclusions. I questions those that share my views just as much, as in not doing so I open my flank and can be easily manipulated into thinking something that is not so.

I am nothing like what you imagine me to be. We share some of the same interests and differ in others. Can we have a civil discussion?

Thank you

Le face of civic nationalism.

>they refused to state his religion
If he was NOT Muslim, they'd write it on their asshole and post pics to reddit

That sandnigger STILL destroyed a statue of the Virgin Mary, and the others STILL pushed someone off a roof. The MSM has cemented their status as liars with this, forever.

>I shit you not, I left autocorrect on when setting up this new keyboard app and it corrected "sandnigger" to "standing German"

His skine tone can easily be the lightfall.

hate to break it to you, but it sounds like your alt-right outlet is controlled opposition.

>"sandnigger" to "standing German"
Same thing basically

Is that actually Tucker's family? That's great!

Bullshit.

Not sure if serious...

I would be surprised if they could report personal details of a minor.

This does create a problem in and of itself. We may not be able to confirm religious background or ethnicity which may be exactly what the purpose of this video happens to be. It divides us and sows more animosity on both sides.

If the boy filed charges, there would be a court document. Are those censored aswell?

Stop lying retarded leftie, there never was a name and the only info we have is that the police said he was born in the netherlands. Also the police lied about a case similiar a few weeks ago. So lying kikes as usual.

Well they take every chance to shit on muslims and niggers. But apparently now they don't bc the perpetrator is none of those.

It's funny how the lugenpresse is trying sooooo hard to erase the identity of this very, very obvious mudshit.

Libs are all so hot on "diversity" and "respecting different cultures" until those cultures actually manifest themselves, at which point they magically cease to exist at all.

Maybe he's Indo. He has the robust-yet-eastern facial features and dark skin for it.

I dont need to pretend to give a fuck about appeasing islam or having a civil conversation about islam
its a cancer on civility and having a discussion about it just gives opportunity for it to manipulate

like I give a fuck
fucking sand nigger

I also thought this. However the quality is just too shitty to see if it's just an ugly guy or truely a shitskin.

It appears The Netherlands have a first time offender program which may seal the court documents. There may be someone fluent in Dutch who can look into this.

"DUTCH" yeah, like the new Germans

well this is just plain bullshit. I got robbed my a bunch of Moroccans, and the police called them just that, no censorship nothing. Please kill yourself, if that's still possible in your country, britbong.

No, dude's swarthy as fuck especially compared to his victim. My bet would be Indo/Molukker.

>Can anyone confirm that the attacker is not Muslim or that his parents are not Muslims or immigrants?
no

We can see he's not white though. Even in Amerimutt he wouldn't pass.

Look dude, I have seen a lot more niggers in my life than you have, and he is a nigger.

Snopes:
>We dont know if this arab is like the 99% of other arabs, so its false!

It is interesting that you perceive my position to be anti-Trump or pro-Islam. I dont believe I have favoured either side and am remaining neutral until more information is made available.

Consider that the main stream media is almost completely anti-Trump, and I am here because I dont believe them.

He looks Turkish & whoever says that he is Dutch is a liar or a shill

Show me the perpetrator's police record so I can judge for myself, then.

geenstijl.nl/5139674/public-service-announcement/#comments

>Public Service Announcement! Dear international press. We get calls from everyone about the Trump Retweet. Channel 4, BBC, ABC, even some guy from Norway. Since you apparently have nothing more serious to do than to trace Trump's tweets, here's the facts.

>We think it's all yesterday's snow, as the German saying goes in Dutch, but alas. Let's discuss. So POTUS woke up, retweeted some seemingly random tweets from a well-known British Christian crusader-like lady whom everyone seems to hate, and all of a sudden our Red Phone lights up like Christmas came early. Yes, the original video was posted on our popular sister website Dumpert.nl, but no, we will not give you the name of the assaillant, and definitely not the name of the victim. The perp was arrested & sentenced for his cowardly actions and we can only assume the victim really wants to be left alone. The video was removed, in consultation with the police, after the arrest. We can officially confirm, however, that the boy who did the kicking was neither a muslim, nor a migrant. He's a Dutch kid, from the Netherlands.

Geenstijl has been controlled opposition ever since they got bought up a few years ago.