The world is Mine

So what was Higumadon?

Wtf is this i'm so confuse

>3 posts
>1 IP count
OP, it's kind of obvious. Let it go.

Indeed it's always me! I want answer. Did you read it?

Starts off with random brutal killings but becomes quite psychological, plus there are some very cool characters. It can be quite boring at times with politically orientated chapters and the ending is not the most satisfying. I'd give it a 7/10. Now fuck off.

What happens on chapter 46? Why Toshi Mon didnt die?

It has been a while since i last read it but i think it was just a dream. But some people say that mon is connected to the monster and some other crazy theories such as him coming from space and being the incarnation of a god.

>Mon was sent from the future to rescue mankind, but somehow turned Chaotic Evil along the way. Hakumadon fell to earth on its head and scrambled its circuits; Mon was sent back as a child who was mistreated and ignored by the people who found him.
They're now on a relentless killing spree across the country, with victim tallies into the triple digits; it's only a matter of time before they finally destroy the world or each other.
Along the way, someone discovers time travel and sends a technologically-enhanced child soldier and a god-like bear machine back through time....
Toshi-Mon wasn't killed by Hakumadon because Hakumadon's claws are holograms.
Hakumadon is an American shock-and-awe weapon that went out of control, and the claws are just for show. The real danger is Hakumadon's feet and teeth, which never touched the two.
Hakumadon has a psychological weapon that causes anyone to experience their own deaths (if Hakumadon hasn't killed them already).

this theory?

So Mon just met Hakumadon twice?

haha yeah that one is good, the hologram bit gets me every time

ahhaahhaha

That hologram claws is fucking stupid

Also the bear defecate....it cant be a machine

But it still unclear why Toshi survived

Also there are no proof of time travels....I cant see them. Maybe just space travels.

Also Maria is Mon's mother

Yeah, they don't explain it but I'm thinking half of it is a dream/hallucination. Makes me wish it had gone on longer and Higumadon didn't die like a bitch so we could get an explanation of what it was.

He was a machine from the future

What does this mean?

>Also Maria is Mon's mother
Symbolically sure, but not actually.

There's no proof of that.

>Symbolically sure, but not actually.

that's if you accept the fact that Mon came from future.
Also he always had a little bear with him.
The simple he's linked to Higumadon

But it's not tho

It's Mon's World

OP you're legit retarded. I get english isn't your thing but even then you gotta stop posting that retarded hologram claws machine theory, all of the theories you post are retarded and make no sense. Drop that shit, look for better theories.

I agree Mon and Higumadon are linked, but Mon isn't from the future. He can't be, the world is destroyed at the end so how could he come from the future?

It's not mine!
tv troopes

Alternative future
Or maybe it was sent back before the world ended!

I know its not yours, I'm telling you to stop posting it and believing in it. Its dumb and there are better theories out there.

Where can I find them?

There's no mystery to this, that is the chapter we're told Mon died, the 'beeps' mean that they were monitoring him as he was dying, his health was probably decaying for whatever reason, perhaps inked to Higumadon's death or attack. And his body was placed on some high tech capsule to preserve it as it traveled to another world.

Nothing mysterious about some bald dude connected to some medical equipment monitoring his health and brain functionality.

Mon died? Why they keep monitoring him and preserve his body?

Of course it died, didn't you read the goddamned manga? They were probably monitoring him as he was dying, and when he died they placed his body on the capsule or whatever that would preserve his body until it arrived at the planet it was sent to. It was all part of the plan, Mon planned for the world to destroy itself with nukes and for his body to be sent elsewhere so that it would birth life on some planet's soil and whatnot.

but why?
ANd How about Toshi?

The future soldier stuff was actually a more epic explanation

Toshi got killed by an angry mob. That's explicitly stated in the manga.

There is a whole chapter dedicated to Mon's childhood. It even mentions his actual mother and place of birth.

the best character

There still remain to many questions on Hakumadon's true nature and Mon's plotshield