What is happening in Libya? What does /pol know about slave trading in Libiya?

What is happening in Libya? What does /pol know about slave trading in Libiya?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/#y5adaAIRc6wxuvsu.99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers selling niggers and then blaming Whitey, just usual stuff

the cost around 350€

You can pick up a decent black girl for around $50

I know that I can get you two for just $500. Buy now for limited offers!

Libya is an example of a fsailed state.

Evil was "taken care of" but there was no NEW plan to take the rule, so it just fell back down.

Same thing happened in Iraq. Same thing happened in Syria.

When will people look at history and learn. Oh never.

Is there actually anything wrong with the slave trade?

realistically who fucking cares... for the planet to work 20 years from now we'll need engineered pandemics and mass sterilization of africa/india.

Are they whining they're being forced to work as slaved for A-rabs instead of running from hyenas?

A bunch of race traitors try to flee to Europe instead of unfucking their own countries, and get tricked into slavery by Arabs.

Fuck those niggers, I have no sympathy.

Arabs are abducting and selling blacks, nothing new in Africa really.

Gadaffii was a CIA stooge

Human resource manager... Modern day slave trader

are they selling any women?

I expect large parts of Africa and Asia still have Slavery. Global Jews Media keeps that information buried.

It hurts their "Evil Whitey" narrative.

based rare african

who cares whats goin on. Nigs gonna nog

You're mistaking planned operations for a failed state. The plan has always been destabilization for monetary gain.
Hillary Clinton is the reason Libya is so fucked, as for why, I can't really say. Though she was definitely acting under orders or a planned group, as she's obviously too fucking stupid to do something like this.
Though it's likely because of how Gaddafi rejected the American Dollar, as for why they let the region destabilize to this degree. I have no idea. It could be because there was no point in keeping it stable or because they wanted Oil at a cheaper price or other minerals.

Gaddafi was planning to launch a new currency, backed by gold, to function as a sort of Euro for African/Arab countries.

The US didn't like that, so they stopped it from happening.

They're like Pokemon... gotta catch em all

Is that the price of AIDS these days ? AIDS was a lot cheaper back in my day.

Super rare!

Clinton's plan was to take Libya and use as a staging ground for nuclear war with Iran. Kill half the world population and then profit from the chaos. Jews would take over Europe.

Instead... Jews flee to Israel... nuclear shit pops off and Israel is toast. We let starvation and pestilence kill off the undesirables.

Gaddafi was NOT evil
Libya was one of the best, so successful in fact that Libya was on the verge of spearheading a gold backed African/middle eastern currency that would BTFO the petro dollar. We all know what happened next.

>be niggers
>sell other niggers into slavery

Just as it has been since the dawn of history.

the pan african dinar. they were also self funding massive public works projects with their precious metals back currency. usually countries such as libya have to go through the world bank or the imf to fund those project, and the WB and IMF come with a lot of strings attached.

I'll sell you a bong, she real dardi, tighter then your fluffy friend.

You don't know shit about shit.

See

It's actually the Arabs doing the selling.

They're telling the African migrants trying to go to Europe that they'll help them cross the Mediterranean, then they bring them to detention centers for storage, until they're sold.

They're really getting tricked/selling themselves into slavery.

It’s not just Libya you moron, it’s the entire migration movement. By the time these shitskins reach Germany, France, England, etc. they are already indebted to human traffickers on average 5,000-10,000 USD. Leftists seem to think these Subhumans come to Europe with nothing n their back for free, when in reality they are at the mercy of the rotten scumbags who brought them there. To support “refugees welcome” means to support human trafficking and slavery.

Hillary paid her penance to Rothschilds?
Qaddafi's African development bank destroyed, everything else is just collateral damage.

>Sup Forums: niggers are worthless
>Libya: Hold my beer

Sup Forums btfo again!

Her labia her choice

>Hillary Clinton is the reason Libya is so fucked, as for why, I can't really say.
Here is why…..
>thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/#y5adaAIRc6wxuvsu.99

Are they selling qt3.14 slaves?

Is there a catalog of slaves? Where's the video?

who cares? there plenty of slavery around the World but for some reason every cares about libiya now.

who would even want to buy slaves. they not only cost alot of money but you have to fed them, bath them and other shit to make sure they stay healthy and do a proper job. not Worth it man.

There are pretty much no female migrants, so no.

>muh black slaves

what to do? its muhammeds fault

Its cheap

overpriced

EU, especially Cameron and Sarkozy destroyed Gadaffi to open a gateway to Europe from Sub Saharan Africa