Yuki Yuna/YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu Thread

Nogi Wakaba is a Hero chapter 18 and WaSuYu 4koma chapter 3 are out. Scans here: pan.baidu.com/s/1gdKtqQR#list/path=/动漫娱乐/yuyuyu/小说漫画/乃木若叶/17年2月 18&parentPath=/动漫娱乐/yuyuyu/小说漫画

NoWaYu chapter 5 has been typeset: mediafire.com/file/judx3b9416d7r4i/Nogi Wakaba Wa Yuusha De Aru - Chapter 05.zip

Pastebin here: pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/k0h3suuqz8q5mcu/NoWaYu Manga Chapter 4.zip
strawpoll.me/11962685
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It all comes tumbling down!

I want to absorb Yuuna.

That is not how you use a hat, bakaba.

God Lolicon pls...

Shinju please.

ded just like T.Yuuna

Shit I'm avoiding spoilers as much as I can but I hope someone can translate the scans in the next hours, I can't wait to be depressed.

I just hope some translators are left mentally stable enough to do the task.

washiosumi.jp

Yuuna can officialy join the awesome fight club now.
Man, that was brutal.

Knock knock.

>spats with pantsu outline
>bra visible through shirt
Why would Hinata allow this? Just trying to cope with the suffering

Yuuna?

ded

Just like our souls.

Just like Yuuna.

Holy shit I love anime spats.

hahahaha he actually did it, the absolute madman.

Takashima, Karin, Gin and Tamako all fight to the death. Who wins?

Go create a Tribute game and find out...

Takashima probably has the most attack power.
Karin is probably the most skilled fighter.
Gin is probably the one with the most GUTS.
Tamako can try and paralyze them with laughter with her puns I guess?

This creature.

Wow, no respect for the deceased.

From what we currently know, Mankai is more powerful than the normal Trump Cards and maybe equal on power or still a little better than the forbidden Trump Cards.

So if Karin goes Mankai and keeps a good distance from Shuten Doji Takashima, Karin could actually win.

On the other hand (no pun intended) Takashima get Karin on her range, Takashima wins.

Its probably the most badass Picture in this Novel since Takashima using her first fairy.
Is there any description how wakabe looks using the other forbidden fairy?
Whats that fairy anyway?

Ootengu
She grew black wings and is basically flying Sanic now.

Tamako is pretty strong when dealing with numerous stardust or really big targets, but when you pit Yuusha against Yuusha I think she would be on the nearer to the lower end of the power level spectrum. For one, she would probably waste all of her energy going all out with big, flashy, but easily avoidable attacks.

Spooky. Can't wait for her to descend on Chikage's village like an angel of death.

Takashima dies right away because her cowtits are a perfect target for plucking. Karin is second to go because she's off balance from all her useless meat. Gin's chest isn't aerodynamic enough to keep up during the battle and gets plucked as well. Tama wins without even breaking a sweat (thanks to her slender and extremely attractive physique) and is victoriously carried back to her home on the backs of fallen megalopoli, where Anzu (wearing nothing but an apron) awaits her with a grand feast of udon and honetsukidori made from chick meat. The vertex flee the planet in fear and Amaterasu herself burns her bra in shame over her disgustingly large cup size. Anzu asks Tama ta marry her and she says yes and they have many children and live happily ever after.

/thread

What is worse, Takashima really being dead and that being it for her or Takashima surviving, but with full effect of the mental breakdown in place?

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Takashima surviving with the mental breakdown and no arms to boot.

Not gonna be fooled by that cover again. They're both suffering inside.

And Yuuna is suffering on the outside, being turned to mincemeat and all.

Mincemeat you say? I bet cow meat like that makes for some tasty udon recipes!

Stop asking for writing ideas, Akashiro-san

I just want someone to lose a limb already. Is that really too much to ask?

>honetsukidori made from chick meat

Goes great with うどん made with udon noodles.

pastebin user here, did I miss NoWaYu's chapter 4? Can't find it on the /u/ thread either, but I dont follow those closely

It was on the previous /u/ thread.
>mediafire.com/file/k0h3suuqz8q5mcu/NoWaYu Manga Chapter 4.zip

user you're missing the joke completely.

Really, Sonoko? really?

Thanks
I should really try to keep an eye on the /u/ threads

where is that from?

Who is she shipping now?

Yuuna x Tougou x Karin 3P

Takashima/Yuki connection poll. Might be the last month before the mystery is revealed, get your bets in now.
strawpoll.me/11962685

reincarnation, obviously

Alright, I watched the YuYuYu anime. The list of related material was mildly confusing.

What LN's / manga / etc do I read, and in what order?

Washio Sumi (or skip for Anime)
Sonoko After
After Sonoko After (Set Up for NoWaYu)
NoWaYu

VN are extras of Slice of Life.
First Set before Epiosde 5
Second Set after Sonoko After or so.

Actually if you look at the arrows, only Niboshi x Tougou is mutual. Basically, in Sonoko's fantasies Tougou and Karin get together to console each other about how they can't get past Yuuna's denseness.

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha-bu Shozoku ch.10. Last page.

>Nibosshi-chan --> Yuuyu
>Wasshi --> Yuuyu
>Nibosshi-chan Wasshi
Yes, that's the only double headed arrow.

Will she ever pair anyone with herself?

Same person theory gained some strength to me when I was re-watching YuYuYu. Specifically in the scene leading up to Yuuna's first transformation. There's a very curious moment when Yuuna almost loses her shit after Tougou asks her to run away and leave her behind. Yuuna is about to reply "There's no way I'd ever leave a friend behind." but she stops short at the first words as if something has just occurred to her, then she recollects herself and says the full line in a more calm and determined manner. It really feels like she's remembering some past experience at that moment.

The translator mistook the 'tomodachi wo' for a 'tomodachi yo' there and translated the first thing she says as simply "We're friends!" rather than an incomplete sentence, but it's pretty obvious she stops mid sentence if you watch the scene, and you can hear the 'wo' pretty clearly.

Anyway, it's really worth watching. I got goosebumps watching the scene imagining that was Takashima there. YuYuYu is known to be filled with these subtle little hints here and there, so I don't think I'm reaching too far.

I don't think she's been killed off for good, she hasn't done anything to warrant her being reborn (or whatever) over any of the others yet and she hasn't done enough interesting things as far as the plot goes either. Takashima will be back, one way or another.

>Yuuna is about to reply "There's no way I'd ever leave a friend behind." but she stops short at the first words as if something has just occurred to her, then she recollects herself and says the full line in a more calm and determined manner. It really feels like she's remembering some past experience at that moment.
Eh, I would think it's just her trying to look cool despite being scared shitless. It's the same when they first got into Jukaika.

>Might be the last month before the mystery is revealed
I don't know, they seem to like keeping things ambiguous and not actually revealing everything. There's a good chance we won't see Yuuna again and the rest of the story focuses on Wakaba and destroying the world.

Sonoko is probably projecting her feelings of Karin to Tougou, I don't see how would she ever ship this otherwise

Watch the scene, she clearly goes through a moment of introspection.

More like her old Gin x Wasshi shipping urges.

She's gone, user. Let her rest in Shinju. She'll have a lot to do when she wakes up 300 years later.

>Sonocuck
>getting any action
About as likely as Wakaba joining MENSA.

>The translator mistook the 'tomodachi wo' for a 'tomodachi yo' there and translated the first thing she says as simply "We're friends!" rather than an incomplete sentence
I don't think this is a translation mistake so much as a necessary change in sentence structure so it makes sense in English. The translator can't go "There's no way I'd ever leave a..." or something like that because it conveys a different set of meaning from seeing "friend", but on the other hand there's no way to write this sentence in English having "friend" at the start of it, because the object has to go at the end. So the only way is to rewrite the sentence in a way that carries the meaning of not abandoning Tougou because we're friends but still has the word friend in it, and this achieves that.

Introspection as in comparing whether losing Tougou or fighting the Vertex is more scarier? If she really did have recalled some of Takashima's experience at that moment then she shouldn't be so naive and carefree in the second fight. They may be the same person, sure, but I don't think she was recalling any shit at that early point in the story.

You mean no
RESPECT
FOR THE DEAD GIRLS

I don't know, to me it seems like the first time she says the line she was just saying it as a reflex reply to Tougou, but the second time it feels like she's saying it to herself, as if she had left her friends behind once and doesn't want to do it again. In short, what I'm trying to say is that I watch that scene and I find it very easy to see it as Yuuna being hit by a pang of survivors guilt. Of course, I'm not sure of anything, just speculating here.

Remember when the fiercest fight in this series was Waka vs. Oya?
Good times.
Good times...

I'm going to be seriously annoyed if it's just reincarnation after they went and told us it was something crazy beyond all our expectations at the start.

And for that matter, what was the point of all of the mystery about her background and blood type and so on if there's nothing special about her different to any of the other 300-years-ago heroes. And whatever the connection, if Takashima is the original and there was nothing special about her 300 years ago, what is it that makes our Yuuna special (strongest potential, only identical reincarnation, personal crest Mankai, nuked Vertex core with her touch, etc.) in the current timeline?

That's why I'm sure she isn't staying dead. She hasn't earned her death, she's barely even been a character so far. They wouldn't drag the mystery out for so long then just drop it like this. If they have then I'm going to be pretty mad about it.

>I'm going to be seriously annoyed if it's just reincarnation after they went and told us it was something crazy beyond all our expectations at the start.
We're talking Takahiro. You shouldn't have expected some grand shit like that, no matter what they say.

She's deader than dead.

Did they say anything about the new Hero system in the Dengeki Gs interviews?

I agree with this. There'll definitely be more Yuuna. Probably in the final chapter she'll come out of Shinju to save the day or something.

>still believing that there will be any "saving" in Nowayu
user, please.

>Save the day
Yeah, just like she saved Christmas.

Takahiro being the keyword here. I bet he thinks he is doing something grand by doing this or something.

Takashima's promises aren't even worth the oxygen they take to make.

The Nogi bloodline needs to continue...

It ends with Sonoko.

I'm talking about Wakaba

Who said that Wakaba has no siblings or relatives?

It's okay, they have samples of all of their DNA.

Its like Bunbun is feeling the need to compete with Micharu now.
Even showing Wakaba's vulva outline printing on her shorts.

What if Taka Yuna is the mass produced hero and Yuki Yuna was a proof of concept? 300 years inside Shinju and engineered by Taisha to be expendable heroes?

I for one welcome this kind of competition.

Where can I steal 5 of those?

Travel to the past and attend Minatosoft anniversary.

My current half-baked theory is that the difference will be that Yuuna was so close to Shinju that she was absorbed bodily while she was still barely alive, whereas for the others it was after they died. They went through the usual wheel of rebirth and were reborn, but Yuuna was barred since she's not dead on a technicality, so when she managed to come back however, she's still the same person minus the memories (which seem like they might be resurfacing anyway).

The only problem is that it doesn't explain anything about Takashima's weirdness, just Yuuki's. That was what was so nice about the time-travel theories; you could explain both character's oddities as a result of their connection to the other, but with a linear timeline you only get Yuuki's.

Also, plot twist: Wakaba->Tougou, Chikage->Karin.

>Wakaba->Tougou
>Chikage->Karin
Come on, user. It was already said on these threads that Bakaba was Sonoko-looking Wasshi and that Chikage was a Tougou-looking Karin since almost the beginning of the LNs. That's hardly a twist.

>Wakaba->Tougou
Nah, Wakaba's a true hero. Tougou doesn't compare. If anything, Chikage is Tougou. They're both fuckups.

Does anyone have links to scans of the previous chapters somewhere? I'm not seeing them in the pastebin, and I don't know where else to reliably find them.

Sound Image.

Jan 16 next livestream?

Tama --> Gin (Is an older sister, just like she wished for)
Anzu --> Itsuki (Is a younger sister)
Shiratori --> Fuu (Unnecessary Phallic Imagery)

Also, Shinju is a god with great powers, but he reincarnating Tama as a tall person like Fuu is pushing it too far.

Que?

TRANSLATOR PLS