Is Eastern Europe the future?

Is Eastern Europe the future?

>4.5 in Hungary

But why?

Just to be clear, these 11.6 in Bulgaria have no rights against the ethnical Bulgarians neither in the community, so dont mind it

No.

Just retreat to small villages where tradition and European ethnicity is still well.
Let shitskins and liberals fuck themselves up.

Are countrysides in cucked countries any better?

The countries with the least Muslims are poor as shit with absolutely nothing to offer except low paying jobs, low quality of life, corrupt government and just general misery. But yes, let's all move to Lithuania to avoid Muslims lol.

It's almost as if the better off a country is, the more Muslims it can take in....

What about in Catalunya?

What about Benghazi?

>Estonia
>1%

way too high number

No.

>10k muslims in Estonia
Yeah, nah. This projected % is garbage.

There's at the most like 1000 muslims in Estonia among 1 mil populace.

Wtf Slovenia

2050 canada will be a hellhole under chink rule
we will see what tune will you be singing then leaf

No offense but like, nobody gives a rat's fuck about your stupid little country enough to actually check anything. They might as well have wrote 6 gorillion because what the fuck ever you stupid clownshoe

Ah. They're not buying any authority here. Just renting it. If the Chinese couldn't effectively improve their own country, they definitely can't do anything here.

enjoy your multiculti paradise

100%, in every white country that is the case

Enjoy your lack of electricity, wireless internet, paved roads, decent public transportation, antiquated health care, underfunded and dilapidated schools, crumbling soviet-era tenement buildings, cockroaches, leaking roofs, wooden bicycles and random goat attacks.

You niggers don't get it. Estonia has a nice geographical position in Europe, yeah, but with the economic growth come the filthy subhumans. If Finland has 15% (rip), you'll likely have more than 1.

>canadian education

It's not insulting if it isn't true, leaf.

It's a "Canada gets visibly angry at whiter countries" episode

wow, this so much, picture how whoever typed that up is in no way white, p. gross

Kek
Whatever

And our country is no better?

Thinking there would be even 1 percent of mudslimes here.

I do enjoy our wireless internet but I have not spotted the lack of electricity being a major problem here.

Note: Your list is quite incoherent. In case you meant it to be insulting, then it is a bad idea to put "lack of" in front of the whole list that also includes goat attacks.
Or are goat/moose attacks a thing to revel in?
I understand that your grasp of English language is tenuous though mr. Ching-Chong/Muhammad ,so it is excusable.

Enjoy your feminism, 50% obesity rate, 20 indians to a house, whole condo buildings owned by dirty chinese money, and a nation full of soyboys and fat sluts

Vth empire NOW motherfuckers, lets impale some muslims and fry their entrails in a coal pit aimed at their childrens faces!!!

What's Italy's progress on deporting them?

9.7% in Greece and 11.7% in Bulgaria?Are these people out of their fucking minds?Albanians are leaving Greece quickly,and so are Turks in Bulgaria.Plus no fucking refugee will settle in Greece.Greece has no jobs for the Greeks let alone the fucking mudslimes.
Hungary has no possibility on going 4.7% muslim,as its bot accepting any refugees.
Austria will cut down the number of immigrants it accepts by 3/4
Norway and Switzerland dont accept as many immigrants as EU countries.

>go to countryside
>general apathy and alcoholism everywhere
>no one there gives a shit and are content with their little world their live in

Great alternative m8

another thread says 11% in sweden which is more reasonable

What is the source? I believe that France is already at least 20% Muslim.

At present, approximately 1,400,000 Muslims are resident in Italy (mostly moroccans and albanians), or a figure corresponding to 2.34% of the Italian population. 70% of niggers immigrants from the libyan route are Christians, and immigration from Albania and Morocco has finally been arrested (thanks to the economic development of their nations). I believe that by 2050 we will have a maximum of 4% of Muslim population.

>enjoy x y and z
>x y and z actually isn't a thing in that country
leaf

Gypsies are Muslim

Muslim is irrelevant , what matters is genetics. Nonmuslim brown /black countries and immigrants are just as shit.

gypsies have no god, they will larp as muslims or christians if it is convenient

Small village person here.
Can confirm, but I do not like to life in reservoire, so we shouldnt give the cities away.

I dunno there's a few turks here but nowhere near 5%

bring out the leaf blower! Leaf never learns.

top kek, eternal leaf, your cucking knows no bonds, it's hillarious, thank you.

Definitely smaller than that. We have some Turks in the capital, but they are mostly the non-religious, hard working type. They have to be, since there are no gibs in Hungary. Not too many mosques either. There is talk of a mosque being constructed, but the district councils sabotage it at every turn.

Either them, or the local Jewish lobby that went full throttle Turbo Oy Vey on a Muslim 'cultural centre' that was to open right next to a rabbi school since the 'cultural centre' was to have a small prayer room as well. If I recall, with success.

>he thinks he'll have that once white people are a minority in Canada