The personality

>he doesn't want Shinka to spit in his mouth and whisper insults in his ear
What a fag

The hairclip

The hairclip.

Huge tits.

Hairclip.

I don't know, you tell me.

I like anime but the fans - the character.

The whole recovering Chu2 self cringe thing she shares with MC is adorable and endearing. That's the appeal.

Also her quasi-hippie priestess take on her syndrome was neat when she had it.
/discussion

Low-key autistic af

That hairclip does things to my dick

she loves puppies

she represents the stacy in high school that all weebs pretended to not find attractive

Her personality

She reminds me of myself

Her appeal is the desire to make her face filthy with cum to match her filthy inside

>Tits
>Hairclip
>Tits
>And the casual sprinkle of bestiality

Geez user, I don't know

>And the casual sprinkle of bestiality
Wut

It's a forced meme.

I wish I was that dog

Would you give a pig ride to Shinka user?

I want her to headscissor me so bad, it would be a great way to die.

Nah I bet she's so fucking heavy

Sure, but I want to face the other way

She's literally built for breeding

What's your favorite Shinka doujin Sup Forums?

Are you blind? Or are you a girl?

Mori Summer > Shitcunt

why does everyone ignore the fact that yuuta likes Nibutani and is aroused by her way more than Rikka? Rikka is such a shit character it's unbelievable. If Yuuta was with Nibutani you can bet your ass they're be kissing and holding hands all the time. I bet Nibutani is the kind of girl who'd give it up after 6 months, which is a long time for most couples. Yuuta is going to be dating Rikka for 6 years before they ever do anythign sexual. In all honestly Rikka and Yuuta won't last at all, it's obvious he's going to want a physical relationship sooner rather than later, and Rikka just won't be ready for it when he is. I bet he's still in love with Nibutani even as he's going out on dates with Rikka and pretending to like her. The longer he strings Rikka along, the sadder it's going to be when he dumps her, and he will dump her.

>muh headcanon

The hairclip

Is this pasta?

I would give a pig to ride Shinka

It'll happen. He'll grow out of chuuni and find himself in bed with Shinka after Rikka falls asleep early at a party. Then it'll be all downhill as he'll be in a relationship with someone he doesn't want to hurt while someone he actually loves is waiting for him. They'll split and Deko will have to choose a side and since she'll reluctantly choose Rikka out of pity even though she has more fun with the others. Not long after Rikka will move away with her sister and Deko will rejoin the other two and tease them about sex.

I want to breed hundreds of half gaijins with Shinka.

assertive will rape you if she has too

When can we expect the puppers?

Stop fapping to Shinka, Sup Forums.

No. Just because I write more than 10 words doesn't mean it's pasta. Why do I always get accused of pastaposting when I take the effort to type up something good?

Honestly this is the most realistic outcome. I think Yuuta is a bit clueless when it comes to love, but I think he likes Rikka enough now that their relationship can survive. I think eventually his desire for it to become physical and Rikka's desire for Yuuta to be a surrogate father of sorts will eventually destroy it though. Eventually, I think Yuuta will realize that Rikka is just not capable of a physical relationship with him and I think that'll hurt him. He will go to Shinka for the physical comfort he can't get from Rikka. I mean, he's a teenager in HS, there's no way he doesn't look at Shinka's body and want it all for himself. Shinka, at the same time, really understands Yuuta. She's a recovering chuuni who wants to put her past behind her, and I think she'll understand when Yuuta confides in her that his and Rikka's relationship just isn't going anywhere. When he kisses her and she pulls him closer, I think they'll both understand that this is just what needs to happen. When Shinka is fumbling with his belt and as Yuuta has reached up under Shinka's shirt to unclasp her bra, I think they both will have stopped worrying about how to treat this subject and will both want to make the other feel good.

The good point is that I think Deko will help soften the blow to Rikka. When she finds out that Yuuta and Shinka are sleeping together, she'll help talk Rikka down. Rikka will take it pretty hard, but maybe this will be the final wake-up call she needs. Her dad is gone, and she can't substitute another boy for him and expect him to stick around. Deko will lose her chuuni nature too as Rikka finally settles down into normal activities and interests. I think Deko will remain friends with Yuuta and Shinka, but I don't think Rikka will stay in the picture.

Attitude.
Smart.
Nice body. Not too much, not too little. The right quantity.
Ex-chuuni. She's still a bit autistic.
Hairclip.
Master of love.
She's flawed but she's still great.

Nailed it

You should write fanfiction.

Kumin is better.

Don't call Shinka fat.

Shinka is such a bro

Man, Shinka is delicious

How many dogs did she have sex with so far?

>implying Hariclip will go with anyone but Dess

What did Shinka do to deserve that?

They already got their freak on in the OVA, so it's all good.

Do we know if Nibutani is feeling any attraction to Deko at all? I'm pretty sure that Deko is interested in her that way, but is there any real interest the other way?

They're Tom and Jerry.

Probably not, but they seem to at least have fun together.

Which is which?

Shinka is Tom

well.she makes my dick diamonds,does it cont?

this was a cute episode

Dog fuckers are the mod obnoxious and annoying people in the world.

Watch the ova.
>it's like the more they fight the more they love each other
>queue Deko and Shinka shocked expressions
Plus, you have Shinka getting jealous because Deko got close to fake morisumma.

Nothing wrong with a little experimentation in their youth.

I think Dekomori probably is a lesbian, and she was conflicted about her feelings for Rikka for a long time. She felt romantically close to Rikka, which is why they're so close, even sharing the same chuuni delusions. I think Rikka didn't really pick up on Dekomori's true feelings, since she didn't have many friends herself. But I think eventually Dekomori got the hint that Rikka wasn't interested in her the same way (maybe Deko took her flirting a little too far one night while they were out playing and Rikka got scared of her and ran off, or something). After that I think Deko latched onto Mori Summer as her main crush, because Mori is very pretty, and she's also someone Deko can talk to online and not face the same fear of rejection or taking things too far by accident. At the same time, it's harder for Mori Summer to read intentions online, and so she may not have noticed she was feeding into Deko's own romantic feelings.

That continued for a while until Mori Summer went away, and then was replaced by Nibutani. It's kind of sad really, Deko must feel very isolated. Really I think she's just like Rikka in that she's compensating for another pain by acting chuuni, because it's a way she can rationalize not connecting with people. Rikka misses her father, and so acts chuuni because she doesn't think the average person understands why she's so upset. Deko acts chuuni because she feels alone for liking girls while everyone else is straight. The relationship she has with Rikka is self destructive in that sense, since both girls aren't really working on their issues, they're ignoring them and hoping they'll get better on their own when they won't.

But Mori Summer is Nibutani

I really really like her eyes.

i want to cum on her eyes

Please don't make her blind.

why is she so perfect

I'm not 100% convinced that Deko knows Mori Summer is Nibutani. I think her suspicion arises from the fact that Deko has romantic feelings for Mori Summer, and so some girl that comes along and claims to be her (or know her or whatever, Nibutani didn't want to admit to be Mori Summer for a while) would get a hostile reaction out of Deko. What's worse is that this Nibutani person wants to destroy the works of Mori Summer, which would be like someone burning the last picture you have of your crush, unthinkable.

Over time, I think Deko begins to crush on Nibutani anyway, since she is a cute girl who fights back with her. Nibutani helps Deko feel more normal, and that's how she starts to feel comfortable again. What's more, Nibutani is an actual, real person that Deko can touch and interact with, which ultimately wins out. Finding out or at least accepting that Nibutani is Mori Summer really seals the deal, but overall I think Deko was just being defensive because she's unsure of how to process those feelings. What's more is she can't really talk about them with anyone. Rikka may know that Deko is gay, but she's not exactly a reliable source for advice considering how chuuni she is.

>experimentation in their youth
Fuck off. And no, she didn't like Rikka that way.

>I'm not 100% convinced that Deko knows Mori Summer is Nibutani
Look at all this projecting. You're retarded, so you think Deko is, too. Deko is the valedictorian of her class, she isn't stupid. She is also fully aware Shinka is trying not to be a full blown chuuni. So Deko gives her an out by pretending she still think she'd a fake.

Nah Deko knows she's Mori Summer, she just pretends otherwise to ensure continuation of the bantz

I love how ticklish Shinka is.

I totally believed her as well.

my cum would make her eye more beautiful and radiant

Too ticklish

Forgot gif

I want her to try kicking and screaming as hard as she can in her tight, unbreakable bonds. The more she fights, the more she wears herself, the more she glistens with sweat, and the more beautiful her body looks in motion.

Are you trying to make me fap?

How is her sweat taste like?

I don't understand what I said that would seem like I'm trying to make you fap. I'm only talking about her beautiful, thick, sweat-glistening body bound up as she tries to put up a fight against them, and her heavy breathing is extremely noticable by her chest heaving up and down, and she arches her back at times to really accentuate her breasts. You're a weird guy for thinking such a thing.

Help, I think my dick is going doki doki.

This thread made me like Shinka even more.

Deko absolutely knows. She's the one with the clearest distinction between reality and fantasy of the entire cast.

I miss fapping to Shinka with Sup Forums

I wish there was more Deko x Shinka 34. Particularly where Deko was on top and Shinka was the unwilling, cute victim.

I'm no yurifag but that one sfw doujin with them was cute as fuck.

The one where Shinka was sort of sleeping when Deko goes for the kiss?

Yep

do you have the link for this?

She had the guts to kiss someone.

Fuck Rikka. Fuck Yuuta. Fuck that ending. I'm still sour.

Wasn't it an accidental kiss

Accidental, yes

But it's still a kiss, which is one more than that dickless Yuuta could achieve.

I wish I had accidentally kissed Shinka.

I wish I had accidentally came inside Shinka

I wish I had accidentally became a Shinka

fertility