Basically, Brits lost right?

Basically, Brits lost right?

They have 60% trade with EU and if they want to get free trade agreement, they would need to pay up like Norway does for example.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/11/22/news/economy/uk-france-biggest-economies-in-the-world/index.html
spiegel.de/international/europe/interview-with-former-german-finance-minister-germans-will-have-to-pay-a-785704-3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. We've totally lost. Byeeee!
Hahahahahaha!

They should be blackmailed to pay even More. If They wouldn't just impose huge tariffs and customs To their products.

like we was ever going to win with sharia may incharge a remainer

They are not, they can choose not to trade with EU.

See ya

Well she was trying to gamble. She lost though.

What do I, as an average citizen get out of these 50 billion possibly?

Why should I care about the meddling of scumbag politicans that are just trying to bag as much money as possible that they can either spend on themselves or on absolut bullshits like gibs for fugees or faggot education for children?

gamble more like distract

Or, they just don't pay the divorce bill and stop all trade with the EU.

Next couple of days so many jobs are lost in the EU that they'll want the trade deal back.

And lose tens of thousands Jobs? Maybe they Will start To cry for help from Daddy Trump To trade with them More. I doubt he will care.

It will go to infrastructure funds or ESA

Just do the hard brexit and help in the destruction of this dystopian empire of leftism

Daddy said fuck off to them a long ago

>get free trade agreement
Britain should refuse to pay. tariff German cars and get free trade with the USA, Australia and NZ

>in EU

Are you retarded? UK exports 60% to EU, EU imports 5% from UK.

Who will suffer more?

44% of the UK's trade goes to europe. We are the only EU nation where its less than 50%.

>stop all trade with biggest trading partner
Found the retard.

why would they give them any money at all?

This world is fucked, I pray for a meteor.

>Basically, Brits lost right?
Yes and they were fucking warned. Get ready Brits you are in for some hard times

You are overestimating your importance in here and additionally Trump told brits to fuck off

Why would US accept this? Trump says he will put America first, not do charity.

Trump will offer it up in order to weaken the EU.

>The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) predicts that the UK economy will slow rapidly in 2018, as the UK heads towards a hard Brexit.

>In its latest round of forecasts, the Paris-based multilateral organisation has pencilled in GDP growth of just 1.6 per cent in 2017, which slips further to only 1 per cent next year.

Forget those cucks and trade with US!

The money comes eith the stipulation that the UK gets a 'satisfactory' trade deal.

If the talks fall through nothing is paid.

He'll weaken himself more in the process.

we would have won but may was a plant who in their right mind would let a remainer run the country as we leave the EU. i have always said she would fold on near everything in the end as was why she had a general election so she could realy fuck Britian during and after Brexit is all done with.

You have no idea what you are saying, have you? Trump fights China and hopes for EU support in this, since E bis pissed about Chinks too.

Are you sure you feel safe enough to discuss European matters? Try reading about Europe first, grab a book or sth

In what sense?

You won't be in a position to be making any demands soon, you will have to take whatever trade deals you can get.

Reminder that India and Australia are already asking the UK to loosen immigration laws in return for trade deals from them

Yeah im sure he is scared of Slovenia, kek. didnt he kidnap one of your women?

Trump and Xi Liping get on perfectly fine. Nobody respects the EU.

or you know just pay the damn tarriff like everyone else in the whole world and with the EU payments use that for a corporate tax cut which makes the tariff not even effective

HOW HARD DO YOU THINK BRITS WILL BE SLAPPED AND WHIPPED?

Imho every Brit should be laughed at on European airports, and Theresa may should be forced to wear picrel on every visit to Europe

We were the only country in eu to.have prper growth for years. Will still have a bigger economy than both those countries.

Aus immigration i dont care about. It wont be very many people and there from the same cultural origin.

Why? How will this benefit USA? He wants better trade deals with Eu, not to throw money away by doing charity To help Brits.

lol who the fuck will make them pay??

Realistically speaking stopping all trade can not happen, trade can only be reduced. So Trump would only give welfare to UK to keep it afloat and get nothing in return. EU wouldn't lose as much as USA would put in UK.
As if anyone cares about some NZ monkeys. Slovenia isn't important and never was, but I'm in EU so by default I'm more important than you. Suck it.

UK will eventually join NAFTA and will prosper much more because of it. Trudeau is already pushing for this

Both Germany and France have a bigger economy than you

money.cnn.com/2017/11/22/news/economy/uk-france-biggest-economies-in-the-world/index.html

>Basically, Brits lost right?
Not really, its like saying that Germany lost when West Germany unified with East Germany because it costed them 2 trillion euros to do so.

To put it another way a person who has been bed ridden is going to fall on the ground when they first try and walk again and struggle for a bit but will ultimately be healthier overall.

Yes there will be short term problems but in the long term like a good investment will pay off. The UK is going to have a vastly more maneuverable and flexible economy
spiegel.de/international/europe/interview-with-former-german-finance-minister-germans-will-have-to-pay-a-785704-3.html

Well if are government wasn't so pathetic they'd tell the European union to go fuck it self give it no money and spend the money on the systems and infrastructure that we need after leaving the EU instead.

>What do I, as an average citizen get out of these 50 billion possibly?
As an American, nothing. We Eurofags will get more refugees though. Bringing that biowaste to Europe is not free.

>but I'm in EU so by default I'm more important than you. Suck it.
calm down mate, no one has even heard of slovakia

>UK economy
>big
You're barely afloat because of Scotland, you delusional faggot.

Brits dont give a F

>if they want to get free trade agreement, they would need to pay up

Literally the most Jewish thing ever said.

God I hope these eurokikes get burnt.

SIT DOWN
BE HUMBLE, GOY!

You don't get to make demands here.

I'd pay them 50 billion. 50 a year for 10,000 years.
If they don't agree, that means the EU doesn't think it will exist then.

And because of London City's harmful money speculation and manipulation that produces nothing concrete.

Nobody ever hears anything about maori either.

well good because natives should be repressed

May has gone from allowing the EU to sabotage Brexit and ignore democracy to helping them. She must be stopped.

How do you plan to stop her exactly? You start a political party that opposes fox hunting?

lol lol lol. I am Scottish, still the UK economy isn't it? Besides we all know that its really london.

Germany's pop is much bigger. Of course it has a bigger economy

Good luck trying to blackmail us in fucking suomi.
What are you gonna do, cut off our supplies of herring and silly hats?

Boy

Hey Krautcuck why don't you come slap us first? Yeah I thought not, just worry about what your going to do when in 10 years when you'll be a minority in Gerkuckney. I don't normally respond to flaggots but your faggotry needs addressing..

Brits vs. German flame war threads are best threads

Jerry hiding behind EU flags just makes it even more fun.

We are not relevant but France and Germany should do this.

wtf where is latvia

Want to make an omelette? Need to break some eggs. Piss off you groggy little wanker.

>Or they just don't pay the divorce bill and still trade with the EU but under WTO terms.

FTFY

Why dont they do it then? Nobody can force them to pay. The truth is that Eu has much stranger position and that declining Island is scared.

Rolland

>Gerkuckney

I wouldn't say they lost. It's more like tied over a barrel and fucked in the arse 27 times hahaha

It's like the UK is a man divorcing a cheating wife and still having to pay for it

>check out my future economy

Britain will become poorer leading to more white babies being born as people turn to traditional methods of entertainment.
EU keeps importing migrants literally incapable of work.
I don't see that hurting UK in the long run. Demographics > economy every time.
Provided, of course, that the UK does something about those pakis.

>g*rmanics are being autistic again

>Britain lets in 5 million Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis and Nigerians
>Britain is the least white state in the EU by far
>Britain has a "special relationship" with America
>Britain demanded most opt-outs from the EU for pretty much everything

UH UH UH, it is all the EU's fault, the EU was cheating, it is not the UK which is the odd one out.

Go away, Tyrone, you don't know European politics. Talk about your local pot problem, gun rights and Demorat-Republican elite mafia Trump tweets.

Because WTO terms are literally Syria and Iraq tier

Britcucks need a deal with the eurozone or they implode.

EU has all the cards, watch how the Irish get to bully westminister for not veto'ing the tradetalks with EU