Somali refugee who raped 2 U.S. women at knifepoint walks free

archive.is/OKYtI
Neither the prosecutors nor Mohammed’s victims were happy with the judge’s sentence.
One victim told the judge that she is “terrified” at the thought of Mohammed being out on the same streets where she lives, the Tribune reports.
The woman, who was assaulted inside her home, asked for the strictest sentence the judge could impose, saying she has to live with flashbacks and fear every day.
“He did adult crimes,” she told the judge while fighting back tears, “and should have an adult sentence to match what he did.”
This is not the first Somali refugee to cause heartbreak and tragedy in Utah.
Thanks Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

ldsblogs.com/1477/joseph_smith_and_globalism
archive.is/OKYtI
youtube.com/watch?v=k3c7RPomN2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
mormonwiki.com/Second_Coming
youtube.com/watch?v=bCq0Wy3r8qs
nydailynews.com/news/national/somali-refugee-raped-utah-women-released-probation-article-1.3663575
sltrib.com/news/2017/11/27/a-14-year-old-somali-refugee-raped-two-utah-women-in-2011-but-after-six-years-in-a-juvenile-detention-center-hell-get-a-chance-at-probation-instead-of-prison-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>burger justice

nvm here we had judges that say that child rapes with lights off weren't rapes

we even had judges that say that a child rape wasn't it because the child "clearly already had homo tendencies"

>Most of the refugees in Utah are resettled there by Catholic Charities.

>...a Rohingya Muslim from Burma named Esar Met was convicted of raping and murdering a fellow refugee – a 7-year-old Christian girl from Burma

>Utah has received nearly 14,000 refugees from U.N. camps since 2002, with nearly 6,000 of those being from Muslim-majority countries. Exactly 2,996 have come from Somalia

What the shit are Somolians doing in Utah...

Obama forced resettlement for refugees to change voter base.

It's not just Catholic charities, Mormon charities, and some other protestant charities are in on it too. If they knew what their Tithes were being used for they'd probably stop paying.

>niggers and sandniggers in Utah

GET AWAY FROM OUR MORMONS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THATS OUR WACKY CULT
MORMON CRUSADES WHEN

>we even had judges that say that a child rape wasn't it because the child "clearly already had homo tendencies"

Wait, this sounds kinda based.

He served 6 years in juvenile detention for doing that
>Because he is about to age out of the juvenile system, Judge Vernice Trease had the option of sentencing Mohammed to a term in the Utah State Prison or let him walk free on probation. She chose the latter.
So the female judge is to blame for his early release, a term is under 2 years more or something.

>Mormon charities

Man, I hope not. There's a lot about Mormons that I'm not wild about, but I thought I could trust them to protect the interests of white people.

ALPHA MEN
At least your progenies will have that alpha Somali genes through telegeny, Amerimutts

Beta cucks.criticising us and then sharting all over yourselves.
I've not mutt posted and haven't got any but it's so fucking apt.
The only criticism I want to hear from an Americoon is from President Donald J Trump, the rest of you Australian tier chumps better watch out for horny pirates or you'll be losing that virginity you're always posting about. Hahaha! Suck it

just nuke this fucking country

He still was in juvenile for 6 years and was only released by the female judge because she had to decide if he was going to serve a term in state prison since he was 21. Then put on probation

>If he violates his probation, the judge said she “won’t bat an eye” in sending him to prison to serve consecutive sentences on the three crimes he pleaded guilty to in adult court.

It's not like some muslim pedo rape gang that goes free without serving time in england

>According to the terms of his probation, he must check in weekly with the court and his probation officer. He is banned from having Internet access and must wear an ankle monitor.

Meant to post his probation as well

>Man, I hope not. There's a lot about Mormons that I'm not wild about, but I thought I could trust them to protect the interests of white people.
Um... Their president is (((Thomas S. Monson))).
He had the grave pre-dug for the previous presidents death.
The Mormon church has already been subverted and supporting globalist causes.
For instance read into the Aid they're sending to Africa to support the current population explosion.
The people themselves are good, but they're indoctrinated into the globalist cause of one-world government.
They actually believe that when the second coming arrives they will rule the world alongside the Jews.
The temples they build are where they believe they will rule the world from.
I'm not even joking or exaggerating or making any of this up.
My parents are devout Mormons and this was normal stuff to hear about when I was growing up.
They just don't yet realize they're supporting their own genocide.

>pic related is mormon "art"

Mormons are inviting them in too, retard. They are probably even more anti-nationalist than Catholics are

What is stopping the relatives of the victims to shoot both the kike enabler and the subhuman criminal? Seriously you have access to guns you have all the fuckimg resources in the god damned world to correct the wrongs, why don't you do it? This is how you stop rulings like this. If a couple of kike judges get judged on their rulings, this faggotry stops immediately. Seriously, what gives? Do they have a protective detail of 15 cops or something?

That's weird, didn't Trump just say we weren't as bad as the UK?

Mormon leadership was white Zionism since the start, and it continues to this day.
ldsblogs.com/1477/joseph_smith_and_globalism

>archive.is/OKYtI
Nope, Mormons love "refugees"

youtube.com/watch?v=k3c7RPomN2w

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

> Around 400, St Augustine, one of the most influential and foundational figures of Catholic theology, preached that the Jews must be protected for their ability to explain the Old Testament.
> Jews must be protected for their ability

> Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.[6
> While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection.[7] Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism

Christians protecting Jews is not a "corruption of Christianity", all the way back to St Augustine Jews were seen as part of Christianity. That is why Jews never had to leave Europe even when they were constantly expelled numerous times from every kingdom by angry farmers. Papal edicts helped them move to the next kingdom and eventually get back to the first one.

> but muh synagogue of Satan

The only result of Christian "enemty" against Jews was giving them an absolute monopoly over high finances, and protecting them from angry farmers.

And how can it be otherwise? If Jews are the enemies of Christianity, the synagogue of Satan, then it is the duty of Christians to love them and protect them, "love your enemies and provide them with help" was clearly said by both Jesus and Paul, and the early christians like Saint Augustine openly agreed

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit of other christians, and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether, and right wing concerns ARE wordly concerns

Christian Morality attacks the foundations of the monarchy and capitalism, thus its spirituality is left-wing

Jesus saying that for the rich, powerful, strong (i.e. a monarch) it is almost impossible to go to Heaven, while the poor will inherit the Earth, you have a recipe for spiritual marxism that will become the real deal as soon as the Church losses its ability to prevent people from reading the Gospel directly
Under Christianity, a hobo is holier than the king, a beggar is holier than an entrepreneur, that contradiction can't last, and it didn't last

It is not an accident Europeans were the first people to violently remove their monarchs to replace them with utopian ideologies
it is not an accident either that every christian church outright rejects whatever version of "true Christianity" you may claim to be the truth.

The people devoted to the cult, working for it 24 / 7, spending their entire lives on it think that your interpretation makes no sense

They think that when Jesus and Paul said something they actually meant it, the people joining religious missions because the Gospel inspired them, the people that go to Africa and adopt babies, the people that actually wanna follow the lives of the early Christians like John Chrysostom (which you constantly claim is a "true Christian" because he didn't like jews, while ignoring everything else he ever said) and live a life of self-denial and poverty to feed others, people like Mother Teresa that lived surrounded by filth and excrement in India...

But you don't. You wanna pretend to be a christian while living a life of a roman
Jesus himself said that if you wanna be like a roman and love your friends and hate your enemies, then pretend to follow him, you are a hypocrite
What kind of argument can you even make to actual devoted christians that go on missions to Congo and India and even DIE for it, to tell them that their version of Christianity is corrupted and damaged by jews?

There is no "white genocide", what is really going is white suicide, with christian morality as its main driver. The abortion issue is a perfect example of white christians openly fighting against their own interests by wanting to increase the birthrates of blacks and other democrat sub-groups that do abort
Tell me: do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks? (The entire South would be deep blue for starters)

That Jews took control of european finances and loaning and then global finances by proxy, is another example. If the Churches had not been issuing numerous edicts to give a monopoly of high financing to Jews, jews would have not become so powerful.

Support for Israel is a third way Christian Morality screws whites over, and it is far from a recent occurance or corruption. As early as 1600s, puritans already believed that a jewish Israel in the middle east was a prerequisite for the Apocalypse. As early as the 400s, Saint Augustine was calling Christians to defend the Jews,

Christianity does not allow for racial divisions among Christians either "there is no jew or greek" makes it quite clear. Citing Paul made extremely easy for the anti-segregation preachers of the 60s to get the majority of whites on their side
It also makes no historical sense, christian preachers from 1700s (before the supposed "jewish take over of Christianity") actively travelled to dangerous parts of Africa and South America to convert tribes even when it very often costed their own lives, and when they were converted they fought against conquerors for equal rights for the new christians (see: bartolome de las casas). Numerous preachers of all churches were massacred in Japan (which remains immune to the moral paralysis that is destroying Europe... really makes me think).

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):
- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he isn't kidding, or meaning the opposite, but setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical
While christian churches seem to be very well of this (including orthodox leader Patriarch Bartholomew), Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"
Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.
Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Looks like black Pennywise

how can a catholic charity dump foreigners into our towns and have the taxpayers pick up the bill for their welfare, foodstamps, school, healthcare, etc

what. the. fuck.

Nietzsche was right about (((Christians)))

Three in a row, holy shit!
Don't bother. Thomas Paine destroyed christfaggotry long ago.

The absolute STATE of America.

They had business and office listings in one of the file dumps a while back. They don't just dump them there, they have a whole support network with Imams and religious and financial counseling for the refugees. I tried pointing it out to people but I was largely ignored so I stopped pursuing it.

Christians are paying for our genocide, and many of them are doing so unwittingly.

Hey, Amerimutts, why didn't you lynch this refugee yet.

This is the problem of mass shooters. You can go into the shadows and become a superhero that will avenge injustice, but you prefer to go on a killing sprees in kinder gardens and churches. you can fight cartels, street gangs, shitskins, but you prefer to kill innocents.

Fuck off with your shit bait

So basically if he brutally rapes another woman THEN the law will be applied to him. Fucking awesome

This happens every day in the US, same as every western country, same as Russia, people are weak/unable to fight, even if it effects them personally.

> mass shooters aren't actors or MK Ultra'd pawns
Some "lone-wolf murderers" you hear about are really just citizens doing what you suggest, except the circumstances, victims and motive are altered to make the person look insane.

Like I usually say Christianity is leading cause of the death of the West. The West's golden age was before Christianity and after the reformation that made most countries secular.
Christianity in general is about suffering in life to enjoy the heavenly reward, it's not for this world.

>(((refugees welcome)))

( ( ( R E F U G E E S W E L C O M E ) ) )

>It's not like some muslim pedo rape gang that goes free without serving time in england

all they did was fuck sluts. the girls were lying.

mormonwiki.com/Second_Coming

Read entry 18. Mormons believe Jews will rule the eastern hemisphere from Israel, and they believe they will rule the western hemisphere from a temple that has yet to be built in Independence, Missouri.

It really shines some light onto the whole Jews viewing Mormons favorably thing.

wtf I love jews now

Keep dropping this red pills.

Somalis are not refugees. They enter solely due to Bill Clinton pretending they are so he could import them to USA. Somalis are dangerous wild animals and should be kept at the zoo or euthanized.

Raping women.

thats not how it works, mormons are like jews in that they care more about the people in the same religion than those of the same race / civic culture

>ok one more rape but then I swear i'll send you to jail young man!

Have you ever talked to one?
Have you ever researched them?
They call non Jews/Mormons goyim. If that specific word was not enough to let you know they see themselves as us and everyone else as them, then I don't know what will.

Women can't judge worth a damn.

Lol reading comprehension is low here. We believe AFTER CHRIST comes the REMAINING Jews that are righteous will LIVE in Jerusalem with JESUS CHRIST RULING the world.

The current jewry we believe are the same that murdered the prophets and saints.

Yeah we don't. If your interested in the church you're called an investigator which is short for investigator of the truth.

As for the world, we believe the 12 tribes of Israel we're spread among all Nations and that Jews aren't God's chosen people by blood or promise.

God's chosen are those who do his works as he himself has said.

How the fuck did Somalis get into Utah?

Will Dems stop at nothing to import 3rd-world voters?

Clinton and Obama. They play the long game and control the media.

They know the average dumb fuck Americans would see "Mormon church rejects refugees" and push their taxing religion jewry.

So the leadership had to drink this poison cuz of dumb fuck white normies like the ones in this thread.

fuck this was in the usa fucking hell

It would be racys to jail him. Isn't that obvious by now?

why didnt based americans shoot him?

Catholic charities is a front for the cia.

fucking catholicucks ffs

Somalis are not refugees. This is a message that should be more widespread, until people learn the truth.

>europoor cucks we would never let muslims rape our women, we have guns and balls!!!
sooo what happpened guys?

Desu where do I sign up for the RWDS?
@ylandylan
youtube.com/watch?v=bCq0Wy3r8qs

American whites just larp about being hard. They don't do shit because they're more afraid of prison, even though prison is filled with Nazi larpers like themselves. If they were spics however...

>6 years
he'll be back in there shortly, for a worse crime no doubt. Happens all the time.

We need the name of the judge

>Utah
Full of crazy protestants who will take ANYONE as long as they pray to Mormon Jesus. Not surprised they're getting enriched.

Jewish lobbyist bribe our politicians.
Even Jesse Ventura accepted Somali refugee when he was governor of Minnesota.

There's nothing white about Mormonism. They send missionaries everywhere to get converts. I've met mongolian Mormo s.

>somali minors refugees
No such thing, he was probably 30 years old and stunted from malnutrition.

>archive.is/OKYtI
>Neither the prosecutors nor Mohammed’s victims were happy with the judge’s sentence.
>One victim told the judge that she is “terrified” at the thought of Mohammed being out on the same streets where she lives, the Tribune reports.
Stop LARPIN YOU FAGGOTS
Only way this will be solved is with proper application of real tools and methods. Start transforming your mindset. Stop running away from the problem like everyone else, moving into the suburbs, then more expensive areas and then far out into the country. This does not and will never solve the problem. THINK

ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY

> nydailynews.com/news/national/somali-refugee-raped-utah-women-released-probation-article-1.3663575
> Trease sympathized with Mohammed and sentenced him to five years of strict probation instead of a prison term. If Mohammed violates the probation, Trease said she "won't bat an eye" in handing down the stiffest sentence possible on the charges of rape, sexual assault and kidnapping that he has plead guilty to.

female judge.

P R O G R E S S I V E

And that judge needs to be sued by the future victims

White people are weak. Their time is over.

Umm no. Mormons feel the need to virtue signal just as much as others for their own odd reasons. Also, two words: Evan McMullin

It's in the original article from the salt lake tribune
sltrib.com/news/2017/11/27/a-14-year-old-somali-refugee-raped-two-utah-women-in-2011-but-after-six-years-in-a-juvenile-detention-center-hell-get-a-chance-at-probation-instead-of-prison-time/
> Judge Vernice Trease gave him the opportunity to do just that, opting to sentence Mohammed to five years of probation instead of a term at the Utah State Prison.
She looks exactly like you'd expect

>> Judge Vernice Trease gave him the opportunity to do just that, opting to sentence Mohammed to five years of probation instead of a term at the Utah State Prison.
>She looks exactly like you'd expect
Pathetic. Vermin feeling sympathy for vermin.
The only probation this hominid animal should get is 60 minutes of PURIFICATION BY FIRE

Thanks, Catholcucks

Fuck off shit stabber. Back to class