Iberian race is the master race. We are the most courageous race,we explored the world...

Iberian race is the master race. We are the most courageous race,we explored the world,proved that the world wasn't cookie shaped and had borders that would lead to a fall into the void,found America,fought the muslims and many more. Prove me wrong Sup Forums.

>Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

arscives.com/bladesign/history.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You did things in the past. Well done

We are still uncucked,unlike you teafags.

>we wuz kangz 500 years ago
So was everyone

It's the current year

Except kangs

Hurr durr uncucked ...

Even refugees don't want to come to your shithole.
Begging to be raped and can't even get laid. You are literally worse than sweden.

conquistadores were though i give you that

>Even refugees don't want to come to your shithole
that's a blessing

Reminder it was Portugal to spread niggers outside of Africa during the colonial period

Reminder it is Portugal and Spain responsible for subhuman mongrel spic race existing

Reminder Portuguese are one of the most eternal Jew of Europe being diaspora shitskins

Reminder it’s Spain and Portugal that are the most communist and cucked nations in Europe

You can’t tell the two apart anyway

>Portugal and Spain spread niggers throughout america
It was solely Portugal that bought black slaves in to their colonies, compared to all all colonial nations, Spain bought pretty much none
>Shitting on diaspora whilst being russian
Opinion discarded
>Most communist countries in europe
t.Birthplace of the communist revolution

pic related is purebred iberians. This is unironically considered white in moortugal/spain
Really makes me think

Top kek, that monkey looks whiter than the average white American

>Portuguese
>The niggers of Europe

he isnt gay ??
he adopted that kid btw

That's rich comming from you, when Russia is worse at almost every single statistic

You do know his son had a surrogate mother right?
By the way, the mother is american
MONGREL MUCH?

Are us Catalans Iberians?

kek masterrace

>Purebred Iberian raising his wife's son
You're just making my argument for me ahmed. Also, how many years were spent under Islamic rule compared to the rest of Europe and America, I'm curious. How many years was it again?

LMAO Your lot is nothing but gypsies with a slightly better past. Welcome to the shitskin club

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men.

...you do know what a surrogate mother is, right?

I don’t think even all ethnic Portuguese consider Ronaldo to be one of their own
You can’t even read the very first sentence of my own and yet try to reply lmao. Never said anything about Spain spreading the niggers

>Shitting on diaspora whilst being russian
When Russian moves somewhere else he just becomes another White person passing for native somewhere in Europe. When Portuguese does so - he or she fills more of MENA demographic

Aesthetics matter

But why? Didn't want to destroy his gf's pussy or what?

Look at his flag

>found America
Lol no, the Vikangz were here long
before your sorry ass trading with
the Huron and Mohawks.

I don't know, I'm not into niggerball.

>purebred
>selects mixed race

>Portugal is one of the European countries with least percentage of shitskins
>Conquered a third of the world alongside the Spanish
>Can yell "o holocausto nunca aconteceu mas devia ter acontecido" in the street without getting v&
>Can yell "preto do caralho", and people will agree with you
>Ancestors beheaded muslims, only country whose civilians arent beheaded by muslims
>Terrorrists are caught as soon as they land on the airport/docks
>0 successful terror attacks
>Country with the least SJW media
>Politically oscillates between center right and center left, unlike most European countries which are simply leftist
>Gets called communist by Russian soviet rape baby
You hate us cause you aint us, commie

>Conquered a third of the world alongside the Spanish
You realize it means nothing when you breed spic subhumans into existence? Enjoy the backfire lol

Portugal will liberate Europe.I will hopefully be there.

>Portugal is one of the European countries with least percentage of shitskins

Literally the most famous Portugese person is a shitskin, what the fuck are you talking about?

Half your population look like straight up Arabs, the rest looking like mixed race Arabs.

>Politically oscillates between center right and center left, unlike most European countries which are simply leftist

Not even remotely true and you know it or you are 15 year old who has no idea what right-wing is.

Nothing he said is wrong though, except for the most cucked part

>Ronaldo
>shitskin

Go check when he was 18 and wasn't tanned

Go check where his family comes from and how genetics in that area are different to the rest of Portugal
Nevermind their Prime Minister being a literal racial foreigner, trannies, gypsies, pardos and niggers infesting the TV and so on

Its true, Iberia was a brutal warrior race but since new times coming only are a bunch of drunks who wants to have sex with any kind of human form and try to be relevant in the social medias.

Since the age of the hand axes Iberia was dominant and in the north were only barbarians, here was the true cult people and superior race.

Its sad who bad the thing turned... at least we got some songs thtat remains that moment.

Ibero y brutal

>he fell for the "hurr they thought the world was flat before columbus" meme
Nigger even the Greeks knew the earth was round. Columbus thought that shit was shaped like a pear. We may be (((greatest allies))) and shit but c'mon.

Sup Forums talking about accomplishments they never did
Why am I not surprised

Are you trolling me? Tanned? If you can't tell he is shitskin based on his phenotype you are obviously not white.

Don't really care about Ronaldo's race though, the fact is that Portugese people are so heavily mixed that it just makes me sad when you talk about "tanned" instead of accepting your reality as being a mixed race people.

Portugal is a warning to us, not a place to look for white identity.

>I don’t think even all ethnic Portuguese consider Ronaldo to be one of their own
>most famous man in portugal
>beloved by the country
>considered the model image of the Portuguese man by every moortugese person except on Sup Forums
Just accept it, Spain and Portugal are 1 step away from Brazil and 2 steps closer to the Arab world. Spain and Portugal are just not white.

Who?

There is racial purist community even in Portugal.
>Spain and Portugal are just not white.
Agree, but some regions of Spain have pretty much mainly European looking people as in pale/Celtic type of slightly swarthy skin, fair eyes, fair hair(often ginger one)

>portuguese are so heavily mixed
t. someone who is merely talking out of his ass

I wish people would stop spreading shit memes if they have no idea of what they're talking about.
Actual genetic research work has clearly shown portuguese people have largely retained their ethnicity even when subjugated by foreign forces. Portuguese people are virtually the same people as they were 10 thousand years ago.

so when your daughter gets ass raped by muslims you will tell her, proudly, to take comfort in the fact that it happened because you could afford to pay gibs to her rapists?

Yeah, Turks conquered the Last of the Romans and declared dominion over the entire world
Iberianiggers just go to savage places and let (((diseases))) take care of their enemies, not comparable at all.

>There is racial purist community even in Portugal.
Here is a picture of one of the leaders of Portuguese racial purists that was also recently arrested. Do you really want to double down on your faggotry Ivan? He is 100% pure Iberian.

Hes a meme criminal.

He look Brazilian

>blah blah blah, muh Iberians

Spain cant even hold its lands and portugal is a shit village in the extreme west.
No fucks given.

Ignoring your hyperboles- You're going off of the assumption that there was ever a time where we did not look like what we look like now, that's demonstrably false as per the Romans' description of us: "swarthy with curly black hair". If we are not white now, then we never were and should never wish to be. That's as far those american identity politics go here. Either you are a native or you aren't.

Here is a picture of a southern portuguese bullfighter.

I was talking about land owning gentry, those with regional ethno identity and aristocracy.
You both are retards just with opposite kangology takes on genetics. Naturally Portugal experiences a lot of genetic changes in several areas

Here is a picture of a sandnigger of jewish variety

No shit m80, Brazil is basically identical to Portugal except with maybe 5-10% more African DNA. The average huezillian and the average moortugese person are basically the same.

Look at this picture of The Rock. The Rock is half Samoan and half Black. Compare this with a white Iberian. The results may shock you huebro.

Jesus Christ.

Because we don't give them any money you idiot, I know a Syrian Christian refugee that's doing mechanical engineering at university, we didn't give him free money, we gave him a house, some food and a minimum wage job and he took it.

The other 400 even when given these gifts left for Germany and the north.

Just die already, German people when left unchecked are the most degenerate, a walk around Berlin confirmed it for me, dreadlocks, tattoos and piercings everywhere, jeez the difference when compared to Lisbon.

nobody thought was cookie shaped,
since the antiquity everyone knew the world is a globe,
Columbus was an ITALIAN who couldn't do math,
and the spanish were the only ones dumb enough to give him money for his expedition despite him failing to calculate the width of the earth which was known also since antiquity,
maybe they gave him the money just so he shutup and stops annoying the european kings with his stupid shit

also fuggers financed maggelan,
and germans where part of many of the conquestadors armys,

Is obvious that we will look like Portuguese they colonize us.almost everyone here have Portuguese blood

>I wish people would stop spreading shit memes

Its psy ops ally.

>You both are retards just with opposite kangology takes on genetics.

My take on genetics is actually looking at genetic admixture of ancient or foreign populations in samples of modern europeans, unlike people like you that refuse to look at reality. Unlike haplogroups genetic admixture actually tells the whole story and the numbers don't lie.

Portuguese people look mediterranean because that's how they've always looked since the start of the neolithic era, just like most of europe did until the indo european invasions that mostly took place in northern and northeastern europe, reason why people in those regions are more blonde.
The nordic phenotype is ironically not even native to europe, since hunter gatherers in europe regardless of where they were, were mostly dark haired and skinned but had brown/blue eyes.

arscives.com/bladesign/history.htm

Brits and Portugese colonies had the most boys, and slave trade was owned by Jewish merchants.

Fuck off albanian

You forgot to mention she is european jewish, which is about as telling as saying someone is european american.

>anglo telling others not to live in your past victories
Pottery.

Scarlett is fucking hot, I don't care what any of you retards try to imply.

Divide and Conquer the thread. Proxy fag jews at its best.

He's a half breed, nice try. Read his biography muhammad.

Yes, even the science confirms you guys are blood brothers and becoming increasingly more alike.

>In terms of autosomal DNA, the most recent study regarding African admixture in Iberian populations was conducted in April 2013 by Botigué et al. using genome-wide SNP data for over 2000 individuals, concluding that Portugal and Spain hold significant levels of North African ancestry. Estimates of shared ancestry averaged from 4% in some places to 10% in the general population, the populations of the Canary Islands outputted up to 20% of shared ancestry with north africans.A prior 2011 autosomal study by Moorjani et al. found Sub-Saharan ancestry throughout Europe at ranges of between 1-4%, "the highest proportion of African ancestry in Europe is in Iberia (Portugal 4.2±0.3% and Spain 1.4±0.3%), consistent with inferences based on mitochondrial DNA and Y chromosomes and the observation by Auton et al. that within Europe, the Southwestern Europeans have the highest haplotype-sharing with North Africans.

>In terms of paternal Y-Chromosome DNA, recent studies coincide in that Iberia has the greatest presence of the typically Northwest African Y-chromosome haplotype marker E-M81 in Europe as well as Haplotype Va. Estimates of Y-Chromosome ancestry vary, with a 2008 study published in the American Journal of Human Genetics using 1140 samples from throughout the Iberian peninsula, giving a proportion of 10.6% North African ancestry. A similar 2009 study of Y-chromosome with 659 samples from Portugal, 680 from Northern Spain, 37 samples from Andalusia, 915 samples from mainland Italy, and 93 samples from Sicily found significally higher levels of North African male ancestry in Portugal, Spain and Sicily (7.7%, 7.1% and 7.5% respectively) than in Italy (5.7%).

>The average 100% Iberian man is 7% North African 3% Sub Saharan 73% European and 17% "other"
Iberians are Brazil 1.0

Colombus reached here precisely where he calculated Asia would be. His miscalculations were divine inspiration, but I bet you're a heathen.

We are still the most influential country in the world though kraut

No such thing as “European” Jewish. Genetically ASHkeNAZIs are 30-70% MENA and 2-5% SSA nig. Not really European if you ask me

you're like 5% white you moor rape baby and got taken over by muslims

>We are still the most influential country in the world though kraut
I mean there is such a thing as bad influence and good influence....the latter is something you completely lack

Sometimes I wish Spain and Portugal stayed Islamic. Then Britain would’ve colonized Latin America and made it white just like how Canada and America were.

That sampling was already made obsolete though, since they had individuals in it that were 2nd-3rd generation immigrants and vastly disturbed the average which is very low in non european admixture.

Also haplogroups are meaningless, finns have a huge east asian haplogroup component but it doesn't mean they're asian, in fact they have some of the highest percentages of native european admixture and are the blondest peoples on earth despite of having mostly an asian haplogroup.
There's also an european r1b subclade in central africa, doesn't mean those people are european, and as someone who isn't a complete retard that should tell you haplogroups don't reflect genetic admixture or proximity between populations.

i'd take our 88% over your 56%, thanks

There are various degrees of Sephardi and nafri admixtures in various areas of Portugal and that’s a damn fact
WASPs - Amerindian genocide
The Portuguese and the Spanish - breeding them

You find the difference

If Iberia stayed Islamic, America wouldn’t have a spic problem. Freeing them from Islam was a mistake that ultimately doomed your North American colonies.

>B-Buh they made Colonialism popular

Wrong, the Danes where colonizing Greenland during the 1400s before Spain and Portugal ever went to Latin America.

On average ashkenazi jews are, but ashkenazi jews in america or germany or poland or russia are vastly european in admixture, they are not comparable to ashkenazi jews living in MENA at all.

Most Uruguayan “Whites” look like Jews and Gypsies. Also America isn’t the only Anglo Colony.

Who's the girl in the bottom right?

USA is the one accepting spics.Don't blame the others from things that you allow

i'd post a picture of the burger demographic but eh, i'm sure you see enough blacks irl already

Ahaha! How long did that last?