Norway is doing fine!

>Norway is doing fine!
>we have a right-wing goverment so we don't need to worry about immigrants!
>Norway is not pushing for multiculturalism!
>some norwegians actually believe this

well you're fucking wrong, everywhere you look you'll see pakis, niggers, arabs and (((swedes))), we need to fucking do something
as for pushing multiculturalism;
>be me
>have "culture and communication" class
>have libtard teacher
>class consists mostly of nords, but nigs and sandnogs are also here
>throughout the year we've seen a couple films
>said films are all about sandniggers, and portrays them as victims in need of rescue, how hard it is for them to live in Norway, racism etc
>be in this class right now while i'm typing this
>told to do a task related to a comic the teacher has sent us
>open file
>Amiir and family: somalis in Norway
>ohforfucksake.jpg
>be about an "educated somali"
>kek
>somali guy has to flee to Norway because of war in 1991
>he and his wife brings the kids, get more kids here in Norway
>bring them to Somalia to meet the family and experience the somali culture
>no toilets, straw huts, yet somehow this is portrayed as nice
>brat children dislike Somalia
>noshit.gif
>return to Norway, Amiir then thinks to himself: "of course, i should've realised that Norway is the true home for my children"
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfsGMRMzp-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I went to Oslo I saw peopel shooting up heroing int he harbour, and a bunch of negros tried to sell me cocaine. Also that jew museum in dead kid harbour? you can walk around and go in through the back entrance (not the gift shop!) so you don't have to fucking pay

also I saw some native norwegians pissing into an atm. the rest of the country was 100% beautiful however, I recommend bergen or tromso or a tourist.

Oslo is Sweden 2.0 at this point, someone please just nuke the city

>he doesn't do anything about it

>no toilets, straw huts, yet somehow this is portrayed as nice

Hey that's fucking racist.

I just came home from the gym. Try going there early in the morning and see the other RWDS.

i'm just 18 and still in school dude, i can't do it alone. the best i can do is speak up against the bullshit multicultural propoganda (which i have done a couple times in class already, asking why we aren't comparing norwegian culture to that of other european countries instead) or become the next Breivik and just massacre Oslo

I visited norway last summer. Norway is a beautiful place if you look past all the muslims and negroes.
What the literal fuck is whit muslims being EVERYWHERE? Every time i bothered to go out i saw so-so many brown women wearing trash bags. Disgusting!

Start a swimmingschool Ragnar

Okay, my man. Be careful what you say in class, or the teachers WILL fuck you over on the oral exams. Focus on getting out of VGS and into a good university, do not waste your time. Get that degree, exercise, lay low, get a girl. In 5-7 years shit will hit the fan, prepare for it. Try planning long ahead.

Noted. I've started working out a couple times per week to prepare for muh race war, also going to try and become an electrician apprentice after this year is done
even dropped vidya and animu to make time for studies and workouts

Norway has been letting immigrants in for over 20 years in 1998 used to play battlenet with a Norwegian girl who used to tell me about all the shit happening there

>asking why we aren't comparing norwegian culture to that of other european countries instead
What was the response?

Good, PC is a waste of time, i'm on it now only because i was at the gym and have to chill down. You are able to do much more than you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfsGMRMzp-c

>this will be lost if immigration keeps up

>"not diverse enough"

Bye guys, i'm going to the libary, have fun.

“Not diverse enough”
You could always say America, Canada or Australia. Hell, you could suggest Singapore or China or Japan. European culture whilst similar definitely has a lot of differences to it (e.g. Austrians and Germans).

keep your autism to yourself. never reveal your power level in education/work/government environments, also on your social media accounts linked to your real name

and?

start redpilling your friends, start educating yourself, start a political career into a right-wing party

if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem

After we win next election we will conquer Norway like old times.

OP here, class ended so I'm phone posting
I've already revealed my power level unfortunately, was in history class and went on an autistic rant after the teacher mentioned the 6 gorillion. I've been dropping redpills every now and then in class though, some of my classmates are slowly getting redpilled.

>political career
I've been considering it. After I'm done with my electrician apprenticeship I might actually get into politics

No u

We are doubling refugee intake in 2018 you retarded fuck

>I've been dropping redpills every now and then
What kind of redpills? Some of them might have been memes that baited you.

crime statistics mostly, things like violence, theft and rape is sensitive topics for the normies in my class and it seems like it's working

don't reveal your power level in social media, (((they))) are keeping it to shut you down when you rise as a politician

Most people are aware on some level that niggers and spics(don't have a lot of Arabs here but I assume they're just exploding spics) are more violent and less intelligent than whites are they just never say it. The vocal lefties are morons who I sometimes hope to see devoured by the hordes they're bringing in, but I don't know anyone who has ever actually had to be around a lot of niggers/spics for an extended period of time who hasn't come to the conclusion we all have, with the exception of a few very stupid people. More people are on our side than you realize most people just wouldn't dare say it. I'm speaking for America than is, not sure how E*rope is.