Have you taken the ONION -PILL yet?

Have you taken the ONION -PILL yet?
Me and my significant other both started eating raw onion and garlic. 3-4 days in and we both feel much better and healthier.

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/garlic-and-vitamin-c/
youtu.be/ZGFms58pf3c
youtu.be/-PajuIyMkj4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=Lt1u6N7lueM
youtube.com/watch?v=nwiEWQHTxXI&t=58s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are so many different things you could do with onions.
Here is a blooming onion

>onion
>potatoes
>bacon
>cheese
Not even hard to make!

Stuffed onion with cheese

Garlic is good for you too
Obviously

>not putting 3-6 cloves to any salty dish
>not adding 1-2 onions on every dish
Why would you bother cooking

Me and my father have gotten into cutting raw onions into slices and putting olive oil and vinegar and salt on it and eating it as a snack.

this
based swami knows his cooking
eating raw onions is barbaric degenerate behaviour, animals eat things raw. We're humans, we cook things. sautéed onions are delicious.

It confuses me, I use 1 large onion or a few small onions plus other veggies in a meal, I might have 224 grams of protein but i will have around 896gr veggie easy!

that's some disgusting med shit you've got going on, do you also fuck your father in his ass after oil wrestling?

>me and my significant other
>implying a women would consume the onion

u r a homoqueer

Well, my father is Med, so what the fuck are you going to do about it soyboy? The Med diet leads to some of the longest living humans on earth. My own grandmother is 96 and still working with her hands. Meanwhile you little pussies are getting beat up on the streets by Muslims. Situations so bad Trump had to bring attention to it. Sad

Sounds pretty fun

Women can eat onion, their pussies smell is so intense after that you can be sure she will not cheat on you with anybody. Lmao

Something has had my spidey sense tingling of the whole thing being one big /leftypol/ joke.

>mfw I created this onion meme and have no fucking clue how Sup Forums got a hold of it

Nothing will beat them convincing retards that Peterson is the savior of the white race.

Am I missing something with this 'meme'?

I know that fella wrote that article and people are acting all "lolol Sup Forums is soo dumb" but onion and garlic are literally fantastic for you and your test.

anabolicmen.com/garlic-and-vitamin-c/

holy shit that looks good

onion and garlic are big in the diets of hearty people, I approve

>mfw onion-pilled and garlic-pilled

Jared Zirilli- The Danger of Steroids PSA: youtu.be/ZGFms58pf3c
onion "juicing"

I tried eating raw onion and garlic and it just fucked up my stomach.
I eat them cooked all the time though.

GO away, foolish onion merchant.

RAAAAAAAA

It's gonna make you smell pretty bad if you consume a lot of onion in a short period of time.

just fyi retards

some refugees have opened a groceries shop where they sell tons of onions
they are always one step ahead of us

Never cook without onions anyways. who the fuck does that? belongs in nearly every stock/sauce/roast etc pp.

Also I tend to eat this for lunch picrelated
Mettbrötchen, raw pork mince with salt pepper and chopped white onion. (yes raw pork you anglo fucks, we have standards here and its perfectly healthy, as healthy as fatty pork can get that is )

WCW Big Josh Steroids PSA (1992): youtu.be/-PajuIyMkj4

> le epic journalist trolling

Just give up you pea brain. No one falls for this and No one except US give a shit about your sensational shit piece anyways

How do i avoid smelling like an onion /garlic? srs

Yeah eating raw things is degenerate.
Are you fucking retarded swamp german?

>eating onions is a meme
amerilards are so malnourished that suggesting eating a vegetable is considered a troll. top kek

If you cook them then you won't smell
Also I wonder if Green Onions have the same benefits. They are pretty similar in smell and taste to onions and much more edible raw.

I've always had onion in my diet estbro (literally goes well in any meal.)

Try to drink garlic tea before you go to bed every night. Shit is bad as fuck, but once you awake, brush your teeth and you are good to go.
For onions, just eat a bunch of then in your salad.

>tfw ate a raw onion like an apple for lulz and now my tongue and mouth hurt like hell.
>Breath also smells like onions, needless to say

Of course you feel healthier, no other human will get downwind of you because of your body odor and halitosis...

This.
I don't remember making a dish without onions. Onions give soul to the food

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KILL YOURSELF

of course i did and like the old spanish said

"comiendo cebolla te crece la pol**"

>garlic tea

no fucking way, fuck off.
Eat big white onions raw. or red ones.
You can marinade raw red onion if you just dice it up, marinade with olive oil, lime or lemon juice salt pepper and a bit of freshly chopped parsley.
Great side for grilled meat or fish or just as something to put on your sandwich with other shit.

why choose? use the green onion as a raw topping on any meal.

I'm serious dude. You should try. Enjoy never getting sick again.

I love triggering anglos with that.
Its amazing trust me. Just ate 2 of those half an hour ago.
Maybe pic related is more for your taste

>the stinking rose

You can also give them cute animal forms.
Children love it!

Hardly ever get sick anyway, a sniffle here and there in winter but thats about it.
I eat garlic every day in mine or my gfs cooking.
I never cook without garlic, onions and bay leaves.
NEVER

the marinade idea sounds nice

i dont like eating green things too often, feels like rabbit food

I usually suggest garlic tea to people that can't eat raw garlic anyways. Nice for you that you can do it. Keep doing that good work.

>not eating red onions
please

Purchase odourless onion pills.

Yes, good goyim. Get halitosis and repel all females !

Go lose another war, Hans. Raw things are for barbarians. Tell me, why can things be edible when they're cooked unless they were made to be cooked by civilised peoples.

>Sigh* fucking pseudo science retards

Onions are very high in sulfur surf binds to excess estrogen in the body and allows them to be removed by metabolic actions.
This will spike the testosterone to estrogen ratios with the excessive influx of sulfur into the system. This allows testosterone more "territory" to activate in the body, resulting in a faux testosterone boast.
SO TDLR any plant high in sulfur will do the same thing
For actual testosterone boost eat eggs over easy or soft boiled everyday.
Testosterone is 95% by weight cholesterol and regular bio-availability (unless your a fat fuck, in which case do everyday squats *research that*) will increase production levels

Subscriber to the Onion Uberman Theory here, its like star wars harrison ford, its true , all of it

Why not just sell Testosterone Replacement Therapy to everyone ?

then tell me how eggs are supposed to help me

>sulfur surf

Pro Tip: Slice an onion in half and take out the middle bit and you can fuck the onion, you can deliver the testosterone boosting results DIRECTLY where it's needed most.

Your in the wrong thread go to /bant/

>raw pork
Does it really get digested as effectively as cooked pork?
We're not exclusive carnivores to eat shit like this you know

>implying it's any of your buisness unless you're trying to low key score some dick to suck
faggot detected

>151461171
Thats YOUR preference, west europe has plenty of raw dishes.

Go bend down quicker than anyone else when we come next time : ^)

Jew don't allow it. Same with drugs. They want to control it because if legal it will be a very big business.

>Letting your significant other gain testosterone
What a fag

Good question. There are no health issues with it and its very tasty and filling. Its just a way of preparing pork. It was a workers lunch forever in German areas. We call it "Bauarbeiter-Marmelade" which losely translates to "Construction workers jam"
Quick boost in protein and carbs.

>Raw things are for barbarians
Coming from some jobless piece of shit. I just checked and it's not even 13:00 in the Netherlands.

Garlic is also known to repel the IRS, as well as crosses and wooden stakes to the heart

The onion pill is a pungent one. Brings a tear to the eye.

I almost never cook without onions. Except maybe the odd pancake but I don't consider that a real meal. But I'm sure as fuck not drinking onion juice and rubbing onions on my body. I don't want people to walk in a large circle around me

Hey hey, same timezone here and im "hard" at work in my shitty it office.
Plenty of jobs out there were you can shitpost.
Nearly half my time here is smoking, taking a shit, shitpost, get coffee and shit like that.
doing 3 hours of actual work in 8 for years now.

>not adding onion juice to your pancake batter
You are like little baby

I don't doubt that in Germany it would be safe (NOT around here lol), what I'm saying, will you be able to actually digest the protein and the rest of the good stuff? Cooking does help to unfold protein and make it more bioavailable, at least for humans.
For some reason raw or slightly salted fish feels a lot better than raw meat.
Do you eat herring in Germany btw? My diet is now pretty much limited to boiled potatoes, fried sausages/schnitzels, herring and Russian sauerkraut kek

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=Lt1u6N7lueM

Yeah we eat a lot of hering. Mostly raw pickled on a bread roll with onions or as is.
Got plenty of hering recipes in the north of germany where the sea is located.

Ever tried a sauerkraut stew? make a broth with pork ribs and/or pork belly and root vegg, add potatoes and sauerkraut and some cured sausages you like, let it simmer for an hour or two.
Eat with a bit of spicy mustard. really good stuff for winter.

Mohammed Ali once said garlic was what made him so great.

I just came here to say that

While i meme about the onion pill, im actually not a big fan of raw onions. I use sauteed or carmelized onions often but not the manliest form of onion

Garlic multiplies testosterone by 2.5x if you have a high protein diet.

Combine it with an onion to get 2.5*3 = 750% your normal testosterone.

You need to shape up, eat the onioiii
JUST DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=nwiEWQHTxXI&t=58s

Sup Forums have you bitten into the eye of the tiger yet ?

About the only thing ill eat raw onion in is pasta salad or salad.

Sandwiches?
Burgers?
or like this = pic related

also you can make people so angry that they will become it

P-PASTA?
Get some freakin bacon and onoins going m8

eating raw onions is a meme being pushed by Big-Onion. Not even LARPing here, Big-Onion does not care about you or your family, all (((they))) care about is profit.

>make a broth with pork ribs and/or pork belly and root vegg, add potatoes and sauerkraut and some cured sausages you like, let it simmer for an hour or two.
My mom cooks Schtschi with pork, sauerkraut and potatoes, which is pretty much the thing you describe, except it's a soup, not a stew.

Nice, always nice to see how close russian and german food is.
I was once in Russia and the amount of amazing pickled stuff you have boggled my mind.
I had the shits for a week because of sodium overload.

Onions are disgusting and make me gag, id rather not

That pic looks like a pasta salad. On burgers and sandwiches i like them sauteed.
Just bacon and onion?

I fucking want some of that how do I make it for myself

what about vinegar bottle says it has 30% sulfite

You never stand closer to anyone than 10 m anyway.

Big onion is hiding the studies that show increased T increases chances of testicular cancer.

I do make onion+bacon pancakes sometimes, but I have never juiced an onion and I don't think I ever will

I eat at least one raw onion per day. By adding it to my salad side dish.