DRUMF BTFO'D

SAY SORRY NOW OR GET COLONIZED AGAIN

Why the fuck is a mayor talking about international politics

PARTY PARCELS

>Muslim mayor
Hahahah this is who is makig decisions in your country bongs. At this point you just need to sharpen some spoons and each get to work on shitskins removal

>great leader of Britain

Trump is an embarrassment to most educated americans in my country. Only poor white trash and people who have generally failed in life seem to support him.

>Expecting us to take shadiq seriously
GTFO user

How dare people sow division and hatred by accurately portraying muslims

>sharpen some spoons

They're allowed to own spoons?

who gives a shit? He might as well be a bricklayer, considering his importance in comparison

A nigger would die for that in America

>Sadiq Khan
>Mayor of London

How can you not at least vomit in your mouth a little when you read that name followed by that position in that city next to each other?

Because he's Muslim and he thinks this gives him the right to preach on his soap box. Holy shit, when Boris Johnson was Mayor, the only ting he did was give us a load of shit bikes, and that was good!

This cunt should just stay out of it. He only got elected by the Muslim majority. This is what the future of UK politics looks like.

>Butthurt slimey muslim
>People get bombed, trampled or stabbed
>"Religion of peace, these aren't real muslims."
>"I condemn, XD!"
>President shares two videos of muslims doing bad things
>"Vile, Vicious thing! Trump should never come here

DEMANDING AN APOLOGY FROM TRUMP?? HOLY SHIT

Does the mayor of London have more power than the royal family? Why is this guy like the face of the UK now?

After going on a 2 week induction course filing the correct paperwork and being assessed by the council as having correct and safe storage, sure why not?

No, he got the wealthy white vote. The lowest of the low consistently vote Democrat.

>the emir of London
Whoever is playing this round of Crusader Kings 2 really fucking sucks.

More like Suk-diq Khunt amirite?

>he doesn't have a spoon license

he's not even british

Not at all. Boris expanded stop and search powers which helped the police contain the scum. Mayor kahn abolished stop and search causing the kind of crime wave not seen for over 30 years

fart on barstool?

i'm so fucking angry

please delete this

Sorry, I meant to imply that Boris didn't give us anyway near as much crap as this guy has given us. If i implied that Boris was bad that wast my intention at all.

>mayor of london

it never get old

He's right
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Are you alright mehmed?

I love President Donald J. Trump now.
Theresa May's been calling him a mutt.
He's just posted Shut up Achmed

Im ok brother

crave that mineral

Oops

>being a bong
>being a woman
literally the worst

>Literally "delete this"

>Metro.co.uk

>GREAT DIVERSE CITY

Bong here, planing to leave the country. What's the safest place to move to?

honestly he’s so cute I don’t even care about the haircut it’s chad as fuck

Italy, we need your redcoats as soon as possible. You will reclaim your land one day or another.

Come to Michigan desu. Detroit and some poor cities are the only places with niggers. Im on the coast of Lake Michigan in a beautiful little lakeside town.

Tristan da Cunha

It reads like Sup Forums satire.
I don't know what's real anymore.

Obviously preparing a run for PM

Propably estonia. I don't hear about them in the news often (which means they're safe) and they seem to be pretty wealthy

Why would she be bad mouthing the President of America anyway?
What terrible leadership with us fucking off the EU just now. She's actually rubbish isn't she, that election she called whilst simultaneously threatening to improverish the young and put the old out in the forest for the bears - what judgement. Lost their majority.
She's shit.
PR poses, maybe because they have experts but her judgement is in a box somewhere.

The Muslims in that country sow more division than the "far right" groups these pieces of shit vilify.

I swear to god I'm fly out to that gay island with a backpack full of sporks and a supersoaker filled with bacon grease and conquer your asses.

Buy a boat and live in international waters, make your boat 'for hire' to pay bills.
One of the best places to make money as a for hire boat is the Caribbean ,and I'm not just talking charting fishing expeditions, you can make shit tons of money just moving light freight from mainland to island

PART AND PARCEL

Fuck you and your shitskin, pedophile-worshipping mayor.

try it achmed

Well that's a relief. Wouldn't want an unregulated highly dangerous tactical assault spoon to get into the hands of a madman.

I can't, you need to see it for your own good.

This. Yo ho OP.

Exactly and nobody cares.

Bin that island.

I'm not an expert in british politics but seeing the current sad state of this once great nation I think there is a small chance of him getting there

say when you dirty paki goat fucker

>shitpost about mudslimes being violent
>"APOLOGIZE TO BRITISH PEOPLE!"
When did brits realize that they lost their country?

It's photoshopped to make it lool like a Russian dude
Just rusky memes

>show videos if behaviour without comment
>RACIST RACIST RACIST DON'T SHOW THE TRUTH RACIST
Hmm

>literally DELET THIS: the letter

i'm your huckleberry

Sea Land

just threw some tea in the water

Are you fucks to pussy to call him out on social media?

Are these real police or the meme ones? Fuck yuh make our coppers look like chads mate what the hell

>"The values of tolerance and diversity that makes Britain so great"
Provide evidence that
1. Tolerance and diversity are British values
2. Tolerance and diversity have made Britain great

It's such a cliche and it's been said so many times that people just accept it. Thomas Sowell is spot on about how repetition of a word has this effect

She is fucking clueless.

Slavic guys!

mayor thinks he's important on the world stage. cute

Britain cannot colonize Iceland. Britain is tool weak. Look now Britain: your royal family is getting blacked again. Soon American quadroon mongrel pollution will be in royal bloodline.

I get that "Britain First" might not be the best of groups to be associated with but why the fuck is everyone focusing on the fact that he retweeted something from them and not the actual videos themselves? I understand that maybe the issue is that he's trying to drum up "hatred" against a whole group based off the actions of a few people (and that can be debated) but to completely gloss them over like they're not important? It's really annoying.

>Trump is an embarrassment to most educated americans in my country
liberal arts is education

It's ok brits we come help ya again in ww3 don't worry we got ya backs my dudes ! .... nah

Thats a lotta of faggy britbong talk to say DELET THIS

>promoting a vile, extremist hate group
Wait, Trump promoted Islam?

confirmed.. northern michigan and haven't seen seen arab or nigger in months

london is cucked by the mudslimes living off welfare. of course they would elect one of their own, and he would defend them.

you're so naive it's unreal. it's a fucking show mate, theatre, subversion. it's all one big game to keep people like you confused and distracted, because it works. wake the fuck up and do the good work, turn your lead into gold

Kek

Perhaps the USA should colonize the UK

this actually seems like a good idea

and by help, we will bomb the everloving shit out of London to rid the shitskins

Why does Sadiq Khan think he's PM? Why does he think he speaks for the rest of the country?

What a master move from Trump.
Think about it.
> calls out the violent muslims
>media calls Trump a racist
>the violent muslims stop migrating to the US.

a boat is a risky investment.

It can work, but maintenance costs a lot, so you better be on top of your shit.

>when you get so triggered that you make an official DELETE THIS statement

I dunno. How do you feel about racists or Nazi's? Do you lump them all into a group based on the actions of a few?

>colonized again
>a country where the cops don't have guns

I wish this guy would just fuck off. Just fucking bomb London again.

I guess bans are only okay when it happens to white people. Trump tweeted videos and is about to be banned from the UK while ACTUAL ISIS FIGHTERS are allowed to come back to the UK and are given welfare, a free house, a free white British wife, and a job to "integrate" them.

That's all you need to know. The British people are more welcoming to ISIS fighters than to Trump.

he is a future pm of londonistan

Would be hilarious if the bongs
got organized on here and tweeted by
the thousands on the same day about
islam not being peaceful.
#Dayofspork or something.

Those virtues aren't gonna signal themselves. Muslim arrogance knows no bounds.

>inb4 trump is worse than isis