Muslim percentage with ZERO migration from now on in 2050

Poland really is the promised land.

And with business as usual migration figures

Did you notice if migration is increased, then the % of Muslims in Bulgaria decreases? I guess the Muslims in Bulgaria just get move the fuck out

At some point they're probably going to start forming proper political parties. Should be spooky.

Most of those muslims are converted natives from the Ottoman times, not middle eastern shitskins like in west Europe.
I guess they're just leaving the country faster then others for some reason.

where the hell that 0.1 percent came from? Jesus H. Christ almighty, save us from these heretic pagan heathens

PLS SAVE US!

Prolly statistical error they had to put in chart.

We are the only ones that can save us. Talk to the idiots that still vote (((M5s))) and get them to vote Lega for starters

in NZ its already happening with the asians

Sweden YES!

Like proper ethnic parties?

The global economy is shit and Europe need to be destroyed again to fix it. The people who fund the islamic subburbs are the same people who funded the nazi party. If you like in western Europe your objective should be to make enough money to leave it and start a new life elsewhere before shit starts. There is really nothing else to do. The people making these trends are way too powerful to be countered.

>30%
wtf sweden AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You have Denk in Netherlands

That's the smuggest face I've seen IRL

>Most
>It numbers 97,605 (0.91% of the population)
More likely the minority.Most of them are sandniggers.

yeah kinda, they are basically lobbying for chinese interests like more chinese immigration

Oh Sweden.
F

>whats DENK

Denk is a dank meme party that weakens the cucked immigration left by taking their Muslim vote.

They are without realising truly /ourguys/

these statistics are going to wake more people up. Pim fortuyn was right, at the time it was ''5 voor 12'', now it's to late. But damnit i won't let my country go down without a fight

>your country
last time i was in amsterdam it sure didn't seem like your country

what? they are the 5th column. They are Erdogans bitches.

If Myanmar can clean their house, so can we

Sure we will stay white and without shitskins but on another hand half of my soul suffer seeing our glorious European heritage being shit on in western countries who don't care anymore

It's so fucking sad

wealth is proportional to the degeneracy of a country. Western Europe proves it
not just because of the muslim population, but the general politics there

Muslim != sandniggers.
Many muslims in our country are south-slavs such as Albanians.

Always kill a traitor before an invader.

Hungary wtf. But then again it might be 0 by then if all right parties are able to do shit and not just corrupt cucks.

for one albanians aren't slavic and they still behave like subhumans, so I don't know what your trying to say here

Europeans better wake up. Even left wing rags are reporting this.

You realize the geopolitical shitstorm this is going to cause. And you can't pretend it isn't happening, or like some people, everything will be okay.

i assume they think some of the illegal immigrants are going to stay in hungary, that's how they calculated that number

>Peace, tolerance & friendship parties

Is this peak Taqiyya?

Stop being in denial you swiss dickhead. Your arrogance and pretense isn't going to save you.

30%? where does it say that?

In the high migration scenario that is the prediction for Sweden.

on the map

>From 0.9% to 4.2-15% in 30 years
How the fuck?

They are already doing it.

I'm not being in denial,i'm just staying factual. If we were to kick out all the sandniggers, then we would still have around 3-5% muslims because of all the south-slavic muslims.

I'm saying that certain south-slavic people such as Bosnien slavs our slavs from Kosovo are muslims. So we in Switzerland would have to kick out more then just sandniggers if we want to get rid of all the muslims in our country.

No fucking way

In finland they have a lot more kids for some reason.

>moslem benis in binnish bagina

jfc sweden