How did the left convince a couple generations that it is okay to be gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6-z7UbDVko
nydailynews.com/entertainment/rosie-o-donnell-ex-wife-michelle-rounds-death-ruled-suicide-article-1.3666691
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=e6-z7UbDVko

That's pure evil. Now they have the okay to indoctrinate kids by the masses.

It's already been happening for like the last 20 years or so.

The comment section is
>OMG SO PROGRESSIVE.
Why am I not surprised?

The only argument you christniggers have for hating faggots is >muh jebus said it is bad.

>Why am I not surprised?
Disney knows exactly what they are doing.

It's not just your christniggers, actual nigger. Enjoy your AIDS.

>t. shareblue

Television
And they got people to think it's a civil rights issue
No one wanted to be on the Pro segregation side by the time the 90s rolled around

>implying indoctrinating the mass is difficult

Rosie O'Donnell's ex-wife Michelle Rounds’ death ruled a suicide

nydailynews.com/entertainment/rosie-o-donnell-ex-wife-michelle-rounds-death-ruled-suicide-article-1.3666691

Sadly I don't think it is possible to win back people now. A sexual fetish literally turned into a "civil rights issue".

LSD/Drugs. Not even kidding.

Pretty sure it was during the 70s when faggots would protest and disrupt APA meetings, which pressured them to take homosexuality out of the DSM as a disorder.

Very slowly

>The comment section is
Pure cancer, as most YT comment sections are. Just remember, the majority of them are little more than irrelevant human garbage.

AIDS is a secular and valid argument, Jasper.

Then again, having heterosexual sex increases the risk of cervical cancer for women.

I really don't see how faggots are ruining anything? I'm actually pro faggot because all of you get butthurt for no reason.

Faggots die off by themselves. Government intervention to stop faggotry is pointless. Natural selection does a better job at getting rid of them.

So, did Conan return the wayward daughter of King Osric to her home. And having no further concern, he and his companions sought adventure in the West. Many wars and feuds did Conan fight. Honor and fear were heaped upon his name and, in time, he became a king by his own hand... And this story shall also be told.

My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.

I really want to know how did it all start, to make sure it doesn't happen here.

Born beta males are born bisexuals and if they aren't forced to do a few years of military service they turn into girly men.

It's easy when you're raised on the bible and taught to love Gods creations

This, sitcoms like seinfeld.

There's this one episode with a gay dude and everyone in the episode constantly says "not that there's anything wrong with being gay *wink wink*"

Cunt dunt even got a dick yet.

spartan were gay pedophiles
romans were gay pedophiles
celts were gay pedophiles
norse vikings had make up

No, let me fix this for you.

Mentally ill people naturally engage in dangerous behaviors and or suicide cause they are mentally ill.

Actually it's called anal cancer
and aids faggot.

>slowly (((someone))) discovers or argues a historic figure is gay
>Da Vinci
>Michelangelo
>Hitler

Why is it not?

>anal cancer
Only happens through anal sex regularly

>aids
Only happens if you have sex with someone who has aids

My argument is that it's a mental disorder or just a fetish. People claim you can be born gay, however countless times people will turn bisexual in the teenager years or go completely gay in their teenage years. Hell, some people turn 'asexual' too. I do think this is either for attention, experimenting, or just mental disorder.

well it is - you will just breed yourself into not existing, so who cares.
it's the lesbians that are actually causing most of the delusional shit

Spartans were the biggest pedophiles of the ancient world. All ancients were pedophiles,
rape and torture was normal.

>How did the left convince a couple generations that it is okay to be gay?
The alternative is women.

> gays are born (molested as children) this way.

No sane human believes you are born against what nature is programmed to do, someone fucked with them when they were young and that is all they nlknow, or they are mentally defective, like a retard.

The Jews are mindful of holy wedlock,
and they do not engage in impious intercourse with male children,
as do Phoenicians, Egyptians and Romans,
spacious Greece and many nations of other,
Persians and Galatians and all Asia, transgressing
the holy law of immortal God, which they transgressed.

This

>Only happens through anal sex regularly
Guess what gays do?

Same way they convinced white girls to bang 12 chromosomed shitskins

Wealth slowly decays all norms and morals over generations until collapse. The west is basically reaching peak decadence

Topkek

Infiltrating the institutions of course.
"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

>state forces boys to go to military training at 7
>only see men in their teen years
Of course spartans were faggots

This, Sup Forums convinced me to be gay

Nope, faggots are to be thrown over to the bogs
God has decreed it, yes,
but even the (((old gods))) commanded that faggots are to be killed immediately.

yes, reproducing, the purpose of life, gives you cancer and kills you
shut the fuck up

old gods were "faggots"(as you call them)
Zeus was a pedophile who raped boys,
Set raped Horus...

Super, now show us the world-wide stats for HIV _victims_.

> evolution will take care of it
No it won't, because it hasn't , right?

Eh. I still think it's okay to be gay.

I still think that most gay people are victims of childhood sexual trauma, and it fucks their hormones up. I want to help the gay community by killing every pedophile. Nobody is just born gay or decides it one day.
It's either your uncle didled you or you touched penises with the neighbor boy. Maybe if we can all understand this, we can stop homosexuality in general.
They're mostly victims. Victims of something they'll NEVER want to share with you.

jewish psychologists.
t. former brainwashed liberal college students that thought that trans were not so bad after profesor made me watch a (((video)))

This. For generations, being gay was fine. It was only until the rise of the christian church that homosexuality was suddenly a problem. It's nothing to do with the left. Btw even to this day the catholic church loves to cover up gay pedo abuse and priests are allowed to molest and rape just as they feel like while at the same time chanting hate about gays because of muh bible.

Thanks to christians, gay people now feel like they're "coming out" against society when the real reason was the church all along. SPOILER: a lot of these hate preachers are secretly full-blown faggots who can't handle themselves.