Yuri!!! on Ice

We got the big reveal after Yuuri's birthday, so he got no (in)appropriate birthday art. Was this by design? Did Kubo want his birthday to be pure? Or was the world robbed?

Based mods.

I think they purposely made Yuuri's birthday on meat day, so, I don't think it was by design that it came before episode 10.

Kek, I forgot about that.
I'm starting to fall for his longer hair.
And one last time before this is all over, happy birthday to Georgi boy

How come Yuri pronounced Victor's name perfect while wasted?

Needed more art of him eating katsudon and getting fat.

>One last meme mahou for his birthday
He was so best.

JJ a shit.

BaldFairy a best.

Alcohol acts in mysterious ways. Mysterious, mysterious ways.

May he find love next year.

Because he actually spoke in English. In my experience, it's somewhat difficult to pronounce foreign names when you're speaking in another language because it just doesn't flow well. You adapt to rhythm of that language, to the different way of pronouncing consonants, and names often come out sounding wrong. Hell, it has happened to me that I have pronounced my own name with a retarded accent while speaking in a language that isn't my own.

Phichit a cute

I had a dream last night that baldfat had a successful poodle farm with lots of dog show winning poodles but the secret was Victor was a serial killer and murdered people to make into dog food to feed his dogs. At first Yuuri was horrified to find out but eventually he kind of went along like a supportive housewife by bleaching his clothes, backing Victor up when people start questioning him, keeping the police off their trail, etc. Also Victor ate people too. He made katsudon with human meat for Yuuri and Yuuri couldn't tell until he told him after.

The long hair is pretty cute. I have a feeling that it's going to look really bad in quality scenes though.

S2 is sounding pretty great

please go back to sleep

Though he might looking like a cute fluff ball if they goof.

To be honest, it was pretty quality already in the s2 preview. I had to look at it all cute and mussed up in fanart before it grew on me. Pic related, ignore the lewd face.
I guess he's going to slick it back in competition and there'll be no loose strands? Will we finally see that blue costume?

Are you the Hannibal food prep lady who made katsudon pirozskis.

If this is for next season then just some loose strands, with the hair being longer he could have more versatility in his style though.

>ignore the lewd face
Impossible. Source?

I hope he gets a lot of screen time in s2

>heart pupils
H-hot.
Yeah, Yuuri with mussed hair is beginning to grow on me as well.

Asking again cause last thread got deleted: how the hell is Victor supposed to be competing if Yurio is also competing? Can't each country only have one rep?

It would look so much better if he had smaller framed glasses.

No, there's no limit. It goes by scores.

No. It depends on how the country performed at world's in the previous year. This year for example IRL Russia can send 2 representatives so long as they both meet the minimum score requirements at the EC.

Oh ok.

aren't these threads gonna be deleted anyway? what's the point in making more? we won't know about season 2 till next year

Remember that Georgi and Yurio were both competing, if Victor hadn't taken a break he would have as well. Russia dominates.

Last thread was deleted because of the OP.

>Russia dominates
They pay the judges off though

It was deleted because it was nothing but shitposting. Contrary to what crossboarders believe that kind of shit isn't welcomed here.

In more ways than one?

Right. I guess I got confused because I thought when Yuuri was competing against Minami et al. that it was to send off the best representative.

I still don't like Yuuri with long hair that much, but I guess I'll get used to it. Maybe it's just a matter of habit.

The archive isn't indicating that it was deleted.

Not getting their money's worth with JJ pulling favors.

he looks fuglier with his old haircut

I think that competition was for Yuuri to go to Nationals later since he bombed the year before.

I honestly thought it was just a weird animation style in that scene first time I watched it.

You're looking at the wrong thread. Lurk more.

Phichit On Ice for S2. Move over, Victor and Yuuri, there's a new game in town.

No, his hair has gotten progressively longer with each episode. Very noticeable in EP1 vs 12. Also he didn't have long hair on the back of his head before.

Viktor trims his hair monthly, apparently.

i just can't get yuuri's appeal he's so plain jane and basic.

Don't slander Medo-chan

I'm sorry about your shit taste.

>these huge tits

>tfw just realized Victor's costume slightly changed in the duet

The shirt is black now? Are the cords silver too or are they still gold?

Silver. They match Yuuri's.

The shirt is black and shows less chest
The ornaments are silver
Color is purple

Watch more than one episode then, because his appeal literally is that he's plain until you get him drunk or flip his eros switch.

>Godly upper body strength
>Thighs of steel
>A perfect ass
>Outwardly shy but secretly a huge slut

"basic"

Thanks, I am a slowpoke goddamnit. Already sent in the files for merch, I thought Victor was in his original costume. Fuck me.

>shows less chest
?

I still can't get over the fact that Yuuri chooses his costumes specifically so they show off his ass. If even his anxiety can't stop him from realising how great his ass is, you just know it's godly.

What merch files?

The original one was more open and the flaps were bigger

He isn't doing mating call to attract a potential partner anymore, obviously

>Yuuri will never sit on your face as you suck the liquid out of his champagne-soaked briefs
Why even live?

>Kubosaya will never let us see it bare

I think the only change is the shirt, the other ones are the same but look different because of the lighting, at least on Victor.

>Stammi Vicino coat covers Yuuri's ass

~SYMBOLISM~

There are a los of shots in that dance the lightning is done in bright white and you can see the color design changes

That's his appeal, he's plain 99% of the time and then unleashes his sexiness every once in a while.

The details are definitely silver. It's even more obvious when you see that his blades are still gold.

>for the gala I am going to deflower Victor right there on the ice in front of everyone

Are you guys homo?

Sasuga Yuuri.

Me neither. He really can't pull off the sex appeal thing for me, he just looks like a doe eyed teenager all the time.

Not until the last episode.

I think the larger image was posted in /cm/ or /y/ recently.
He's sexy as hell in all incarnations. I should have trusted in them from the start.

He grew on me until episode 12.

It would probably be easier to see if the Eros animator wasn't so fucking awful.

Suited up, slicked back hair Yuuri is fucking perfect.

he looks better in fanart to me

Give it time. I think it was the way they emphasised his eyelashes in that scene, but it's still a masculine length.
>tfw find doe-eyed beta megane nips cute as hell anyway
>tfw he also has the body of a god
>bestofbothworlds.png

He doesn't look doe-eyed while skating except in the first episode, though they tried to portray him of a heavier weight there.

He's got some young-looking features but he's also a nip, so it's not that surprising.

This, but he's better when Kubo is drawing him too.

If Kubo doesn't publish a manga version I'm gonna riot.

She draws all the boys so nicely but I especially love Yuuri's eyebrows.

Why does it look like Victor is feeling up Fairy?

Doesn't this prove that they've been planning S2 for a while?

As much as I love Viktor, he doesn't look that good in Yuuri's costume. Piggy pulls it off much better.

Yeah, I feel like the animators rarely do her designs justice. At least there's the manga extra coming with the last BD.

True, but his thighs are a force to be reckoned with in it.

Want

The gold blades really clash with it too.

>Victor's yaoi hands

Maybe, he also wears it on the OST though his hair doesn't look as long.

because he is

>that art
Literal shivers down my spine. Fairy and Piggy look especially beautiful.

Love this one. They look amazing here.

Fairy's new fs outfit

Borrowing another one of Viktor's old costumes, I see.

>pic related is not birthday boy

BUT HE'S 15

Reminder that Victor is a pure maiden.