"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

So, who is it?

Unironically this.

/thread

but you are allowed to?

Mason's aren't be default Jewish though. Nor is Wall Street, and most certainly not most politicians (as they're just puppets, mostly).

everybody except straight white males

The point is that you can criticise anyone of these groups so long as you don't outright call (((them))) the Jew's.

Yeah, you are totally shunned by everyone if you attack the 1%.

Damn, we really are the new slaves aren't we...

Where? On a Thailanese spaghetti board?

Right over your head.

We all know Benjamin Fischbein is the man who should never be named.

Homos.
You literally cannot criticize them

Your not allowed to criticize anyone whom the Jew deems unworthy of criticism. That includes niggers and so forth. White men you can since they no power, and there the jews number 1 enemy.

The Irish

evrybody exept gypsies
you can say anything about them

Criticize me daddy, UGHHH~

Alf Stewart

Bitch fucking please....
Us Irish are the ONE people whites from every part of Europe are still allowed to take the piss out of unrelentingly without getting called a racist.

Drumpf!

The Masons are actually alright, but Chaos Magicians are unbelievable leftist tools. Like caricatures of the fedora'd, fingerless glove'd atheist, but with magick.
>"lol skydaddy imaginary friend"
>"how to create a thought-form with a vagina?"

My mom?

Why aren't there more high profile takedowns of Jews in the non-western media i.e. Russian, Jap, Chinese, Indian (I know they are the new best goyim), Paki, SE Asia, etc?
I get why our media is scared shitless but surely other media outlets don't need to worry so much?

stop

Damn, Hillary was pretty hot in the '90s.