Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Can't wait for Top Speed to return and reveal that she's the Third Sage.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1JBLkX8hquzxnk4G_wIcwarUcMriCpXYmVrIhAd47WJ8/edit
mega.nz/#F!DAcRDIbD!4LN0hGxRYH50xbB5GFSV0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Top Girl is dead
>people still watch this trash

Top Girl is too good to be some shitty sage.

>Top Speed was supposed to give birth to the reincarnation of the third sage
>third sage died before it could be born and thus must wait another generation before reincarnating again
Caspar got fucked.

>Three Sisters Raising Project: Restart (60%)
>UP NEXT
>Magical Girl Raising Project: QUEENS Chapter 1

Why did Grim Heart use Intelligence as her dump stat?

I'll never understand what the fuck even happened in Body Transfer. The masturbation scene with the redhead was really hot. Too bad she's gay.

Finished Episodes. What a nice book, reopening all of these old wounds and pouring salt into them. That was fun.
>mfw Blue Comet was actually Bicycle Repair Man

Daily reminder that SW is a cuplet

Why be a good level headed leader when you can just dump responsibility on your poor subordinates?

Who was in the car Mi-chan intercepted?

I gotta reread that side Story for clues on a certain Aces plot point

Nothing a couple pregnancies won't solve. Koyuki's in college now, right? Isn't Koyuki's body technically partially younger than her classmates since she spends so much time as a magical girl?

Just finished Aces, a couple of questions:
Where was Deluge after the ending, and where was Marika the whole time?
Also, who gave Deluge all that info, about Sachiko and Osk faction? I can understand she might have gotten knowledge on demons when she raided the R&D labs.

Nice try. She is flat as her feeling and personality.

>spoiler
Deluge went to go check in on Arlie and SG after the two nameless artificial magical girls failed to answer her phone call.

Marika is probably off punching tanks in Africa again.

mfw Akane goes berserk

From a writing POV, as much as I liked Top Speed, her returning would be retarded and unnecessary. If any of the Unmarked characters were to return I would pick Swim Swim.

She was basically an angrier Deluge. Shows how mindbroken Cranberry's girls could end up.

IT'S OUT!

Then Deluge realized something. The Ace of Spades was ushering in the other Shufflin to run. The Ace of Spades was protecting them. Protecting them? You’re protecting your friends? ...How dare you... The Ace of Spades was protecting her allies. Just like how Quake protected Tempest. Just like how Inferno protected Deluge. Just like how Cherry protected them all. Just like how Filuru protected Deluge. Quake comforted Tempest, was then decapitated, and then Tempest came afterwards as well. Deluge had seen it. It was recorded. She played it back over and over, realizing the futility of it. Deluge’s friends all tried to protect each other, but it was meaningless. Many of them died. Many of them died for no reason. All of them due to Shufflin. And this Shufflin. This Ace of Spades. Does she really think she has the right to protect her friends, when she’s caused so much suffering for Deluge’s friends? Deluge took out more pills, and swallowed them. "I'm going to kill every last one of you..."

Seeing Deluge go batshit crazy was fun.

Magical Girl Raising Project: QUEENS Chapter 1 (0%)

>UP NEXT: Shufflin Learns to Dance
Hype!

Man fuck Keek, ever since I read Restart I've had a burning hatred for this cunt. "Oh I didn't kill them they killed eachother, the're not REAL magical girls." Yeah but you still facilitated the environment needed for them to kill each other. God I hate her, she's not even attractive.

Season 2 when? I miss having an episode to watch every week.

docs.google.com/document/d/1JBLkX8hquzxnk4G_wIcwarUcMriCpXYmVrIhAd47WJ8/edit

And I want to MARRY Mariko!

It sales have been bad, so S2 never.

Just read the Shogun episode of that closed room mystery, LoM is so full of shit for imprisoning Pukin for things like that.

Bad, BAD, or 5-copies-sold bad?

Bad.

Someone in the last thread said it has sold around 1.6K so far. A series needs at least 3K sales to start making a profit. And 2nd seasons almost always sell less, so a series needs strong sales to get a sequel.

>5 copies sold bad
SamFlam was good, it just didn't sell well.

Fug. Who can I blame this on, the usual Japs-have-shit-taste?

Based Tot Pop.

It might happen since the sales are bad but the source material got a huge boost, which is the most important things for adaptations.

>Get an ebook for christmas
>only have up to JOKERS in an ebook compatable form
Fug. I am enjoying this series so much more than expected.

Nowadays with the sales of merch, music, licenses and, obviously, the source material the companies definitely get profit.

>A series needs at least 3K sales to start making a profit
Doesn't it matter less for adaptions? If the source material sells better, then surely the possibility of a sequel can't be ruled out entirely. Series that haven't sold 3k BDs have had second seasons. Pretty sure Selector Infected WIXOSS didn't sell 3k either, yet that not only got another season, but three seasons and a movie.

ACES epub here
mega.nz/#F!DAcRDIbD!4LN0hGxRYH50xbB5GFSV0w

Sure that's important, but the first season is enough to raise publicity and serve as an advertisement for its source material. A second season won't give as much benefit as far as advertising goes and if the first season lost money then making a second one that will lose even more money for less benefit doesn't look attractive.

By the way, Selector Infected WIXOSS sold an average of 4604 copies per disc, so it did make a profit.

Well I just read the 2nd arc and I don't see how it will make a good anime. All the main characters are assholes.

Got the 2nd episodes as well?

It's not done being TL'd yet so no epub.

Lapis II, Detick Bell, @NyanNyan, Pechika, Nokko-chan, Genopsycho, Clantail, Miyokata, Cherna, Shadow Gale, Masked Wonder, and arguably Leonetta are all good people.

Akane and Melville both have brain problems so they're excusable by reason of insanity.

Ah, ok. Guess I'll cultivate patience.

Just throw a bunch of popular seiyuu for the S2, with more CDs and events, doesn't sound too bad considering the big cast of restart.

So only Daisy and Pfle are legit bad?

How many episodes left?

Restart's cast is also way more likeable.

>Three Sisters Raising Project
Awesome, so THAT'S where Keek got all the cash, and also hilarious that literally every bullet missed the red skellies.

Oh shit, I forgot Magical Daisy. She's a legitimately good person. Pfle's a good person too, but she doesn't know when to stop.

BBC most likely gave Deluge knowledge on almost everything including the factions becauseQueen spoilers,she's Lapis III so by proxy she should've learned tons from Lapis I.

"Let's get smashed and recruit an army of demons to beat the final boss!"

Shadow Gale is a good person not Cuntfle.

Wait,where did that side story come from?

Pfle will do anything to protect Shadow Gale, other people be damned.

I wonder if Sachiko would have gotten any candies after the demons got final destination'd by her contract.

Even Shadow Gale knows that Armor is the best friend.

I never really cared one way or the other about Pfle while reading, but if Restart gets animated she might jump to the top of my list because of that smug.

What if the 3rd sage's power is to reverse other people's power?

So it's safe to assume that Queens translations will be slower because TL-kun is reading it for the first time right?

I wonder... Don't think so though, Sachiko didn't kill them directly.

Tot Pop and Puk Puck meeting is a dream come true. Even Puck bows down before the true goddess of friendship.

It is a mystery.

So this is how Shufflin began Shufflin everyday.

Uluru a best; calling out Keek's shitty game design and not needing a monster manual to live.

Indeed, it was a nice scene to witness.

From what we've seen all the powers of the sages have been revolving around emotions with GH calling everyone but barbarians so she's protected from everyting and Puk Puck which is the power of friendship.If we take this into account there's a chance the the ability of the 3rd sage is either to make herself unnoticeable or simply the ability to be forgotten
for maximum keikaku and it's interesting to note that noone has mentioned the 3rd sage at least once during the arcs even though the sages are being more or less active.

So you can get sponserships from the sages; man, imagine how obnoxious it'd be to get one from Grim Heart.

A reminder that Keek just put in those Red Skeletons just to fuck with Daisy.

Apparently it's a web/online story.

Tot Pop is too good for this world

I bet no one of Restart would have survived if the game would have released as the beta one.

It also seems like Keek really wanted those Cranberry bitches dead, since her original version was apparently impossible to beat. If it hadn't been for Uluru getting pissed at Keek, and Puk Puck "smiling" at Keek, I imagine more girls would have died just from the game itself.

Indeed, it makes me believe that if it wasn't thanks to SW then Keek wouldn't have stopped the game after Nokko-chan suicided.

I bet once Puk Puck heard about Keek, she went over and had a very nice and gentle talk to her screaming comatose corpse.

What does it look like under her eyepatch?

>Keek really wanted those Cranberry bitches
I thought she wanted Daisy dead because she promoted violent (by Keek's retarded standards) Magical Girl behaviour?

"Uluru instinctively aimed her popgun at her, but Puk Puck quickly jumped out and restrained her."

I wonder if she was gonna shoot bullets.

It looks like a normal eye.

She's got a Rinnegan under there.

She'll be a 5 int type but 1 Ambition. She's probably already Snow White's boss.

Probably Genopsycho too since she made a better ending for Magical Daisy that the fans loved instead of Keek's.

Like this.

What's weird is that going from her inner narration, she doesn't actually think its a real gun.

Knowing she has SG probably a mechanical eye

While the boost was there, it wasn't really that huge. If anything, the anime and any seasons that come after will come from the fandom's ~love~ and not really any sort of sales numbers. While this isn't selling 'ok' in BDs and stuff it's not doing that horribly.

That was a good side Story, drunk Sachiko a cute. Keek is worse at game design than I thought, luckily the sisters made it winnable. Sorami would have broken Restart and Tot Pop a best, also dat Uluru skeleton intuition, eat shit Daisy

Her real magic. A Geass.

Hmm

>pfle's eye pussy
I didn't know I wanted this
Now I want it RIGHT NOW!

Not so much intuition, more just being a terrible shot. Actually that explains why she only kneecapped Ripple; she probably missed.

Uluru's the best though; she's a scaredy cat who gets pissed at cats and is literally full of hot air. She's actually a sheep in wolf's clothing