Males can't get raped by Females

1. Sex feels good. What male wouldn't deny a girl wanting to have sex? You gotta feel lucky.
2. Females are the ones getting fucked. The only way sex works is if penis goes in vaginas.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/hairdresser-turns-robber-into-sex-slave/
cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html
citizen.co.za/news/news-africa/1745020/health-aids-nigeria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if she is fat, ugly, smelly, etc tho

Those people who were forced to have sex with females, had unconsciously had sex with females.
You should feel honored.

Females rape by coercing males into it.

#AllWomenAreBeautiful

Doesn't matter, had sex

And girls orgasm when fucked so it is not rape either.

Well yes.

This fucking MGTOW/MRA-faggotry needs to go. It's basically male feminism. We need less equality, not more.

ugly black abo forces herself onto you giving you hiv and a shitty mixed baby
>you gotta feel lucky

it for sure can happen, i've had a decent amount of attractive sluts get me to drink a bunch then pounce on me, and honestly i shouldve rejected them looking back on it.

What about her? Would you fuck her?

Can't rape you if you don't get hard.

This is the proper response. Pretty girls can't rape males; ugly girls can.

1 Sex feels good, What female wouldn't deny a guy wanting to have sex? You gotta feel lucky.
2. Males are the ones getting fucked, The only way sex works is if the penis goes in the vaginas.

nice boobies senpai

All penis in vagina is rape. However rape should not be illegal. Just look at how well it works for ducks and cats. Booming population growth in both species. Legalizing rape would solve the declining western population. Although the same thing is accomplished by importing Muslims and their culture of rape.

>larping this hard

Back to your basement

What if you know she had aids

Okay, but that's like if all the cats doing the raping were those ugly hairless cats that look like an old man's dick. Eventually, that's all you have left, and then cats have lost their appeal for everybody.

Post best Sister.

they discovered a cure for aids. doesnt matter had sex

Tell that to the guys that get raped at gun poin, as it’s pretty hard enjoying forced sexs if your brains could be blown out any second.

>Males can't get raped by Females
What if a female shoves a dildo up the male's ass without his consent
is that rape?

wat

The chances of an infected female infecting a male through vaginal intercourse is absolutely minuscule. The chances are like .05%. Even unprotected vaginal intercourse with an infected male gives the female like a .1% chance of contracting it. They don't call it "The Gay Plague" for nothing.

Anime cures aids

Except evolution doesn't work that way. Since every cat is raping it has no selective pressure. Thus they stay cute a cuddly little rapists.

You know its going to be an amazing discussion of sex when someone posts an anime picture. In this episode of Virgins Discuss.....

You know some females orgasm when they are getting raped, right? The best way to describe is like tickling someone. People who are ticklish hate being tickled, but there is still an impulse that make them laugh. I am not trying to compare rape to tickling nor am I advocating for rape, but when a dick goes in a vagina, it's almost involuntary that a woman will 'feel good' down there.

No they didn't you moron, they just put people on welfare so they can treat the life-threatening illnesses AIDS pateints get every month.

Two nukes really weren't enough.

Right, but I was specifically talking to your example of Muslims supposedly solving the problem. Eventually it's going to be all Muslims left.

Only 15% of women react orgasm via intercourse but 25% do so via rape. Seems like making rape legal would increase women's sexual satisfaction.

Everybody doesn't want to die a virgin.
It's better to have sex and die, than to be forever alone

Post more pls

Women can rape
But only if it’s a man that claims he’s a woman in a state that recognizes this before he rapes a girl
But then that makes it lesbian rape

Muslims aren't a race. White men just need to convert to Islam and then they can rape too.

Pretty and ugly are subjective.

Say What ?

>Only 15% of women react orgasm via intercourse but 25% do so via rape
I'm not saying you are wrong, but do you have a source on that statement?

>Pretty and ugly are subjective.
That's why your girls age like milk, Ivan.

Motives are different men rape because they’re sex addicts or like control
Women rape to ruin men’s families or get revenge in some way
It’s hard to define rape for women because men like sex
A women’s rape is different thena mans it’s seduction
Seducing men and making them do things or doing it to ruin them is women’s rape
They’re evil bitches

>if penis goes in vaginas
Or when vagina Goes over penis.
Seriously tho men need to stop being selfish rappers

Wrong

rt.com/news/hairdresser-turns-robber-into-sex-slave/

No.

That would be pretty fucked m8.

The reality about rape is that it only counts as such if it's done by ugly people. No woman or man will compain about a good looking person fucking her or him

Nice filename, weeb. Turn off that vpn or else I'd be seriously concerned about a Jap that needs english subtitles.

They will 30 years later when they want attention

You've obviously never been piss drunk and been roused out of your stupor by a landwhale riding you without a condom.
>I punched her in the jaw

true, or when they need to damage politicians

As long as she has a vagina...doesnt matter had sex

>t. desperate 33yo weeaboo

>rt.com/news/hairdresser-turns-robber-into-sex-slave/
>Robber was handcuffed and raped by a female for 3 days. Wow, If I were him, I would cry tears of joy for losing my virginity.

At the end of 2013, 498,400 African Americans were living with HIV (40% of everyone living with HIV in the US), and 1 in 8 did not know they were infected. -CDC

cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html

Not sure it's worth it

citizen.co.za/news/news-africa/1745020/health-aids-nigeria/

They manufactured a cure for AIDS

A cure would imply that you got rid of the virus causing AIDS. There is no way for us to cure someone of HIV, only treat them to minimize the effects.

I'd rather die than have a land whale absorb my organ through her smelly cunt. F on M rape is real.

Humans are mortal anyways. Doesn't matter if one has hiv or not. Everybody's gonna die in the end.
Better to die having sex than to live long enough to be forever alone

regret is rape!!!!!!!!!!

>I am wrong, but it doesn't matter because death. And sex.

Imagine a crusty, herp-ridden ho with pus leaking out her cunt riding your face while you were incapacitated. Or even rubbing it all over your junk. I would cry and maybe kill myself if I didn't get help

If the girl is ugly then it's rape. If she's hot it's not rape.

Lol

How heavy were thoes goalposts you just moved?

Did it feel good?
Cuz as long it feels good. it's not rape.

>typical japanese feminist

>some hamplanet drugs you, ties you up and then starts sticking huge dildos up your ass
In my opinion that is rape.
And then there's the case of west being full of "women" who actually have a dick and as strong as any other male. Those "girl"s don't even need another object to wreck your asshole.

Don't forget about all the new politically correct definitions of rape which magically only apply to male-on-female rapes but in a gender-equal society could just as well be used to accuse a woman of rape.

But what if your mother puts food on her vagina and you have to lick it off clean and then some? Saw it on a show, this kid was tied to a leash for all his life.

See, I'm 20 and I'm still a virgin.
I see sex as one of the "Must Have" Goals.
In America or pretty much anymore, it's impossible to have sex with women , unless you're rich, fit, and handsome.
I'm neither of those.
So the "Have sex" goal to me is like touching the skies. Impossible. But I do feel desperate., thirsty for rain, for pussy, that I wouldn(t be able to get

Well females experience their biggest and best orgasms while being raped according to some studies and confessions by women.
>Sex feels good
I.e they are not raped going by your retarded english teacher logic I guess

So Bill Clinton is innocent?

As long as she isn't fat and I'm wearing a condom it's all good

Don't you have islamic friends? You can do the 'islamic circle of friends' game, your friends make a happy circle around the woman and keep unhappy people away and in the center you can have happy times and 'tag team'.

Many will pay to lick food off of their mother's vaginas. The kid will thank the mother in the future for teaching him sex.

>The only way sex works is if penis goes in vaginas.
this person has never heard of pegging.

can girls get raped by girls ?

Go back to [s4s] you fucking bitch go go go go goooooooooooooooooooo

Your on the wrong board go to /bant/

Lolz, they can't get raped because they don't have a penis

Girl strips naked, peepee goes up. It's simple math

Only if the want to get behead

>implying rape isn't defined as sex without consent
>implying men can't be penetrated
>implying men can't be drugged or passed out drunk

>Well females experience their biggest and best orgasms while being raped according to some studies and confessions by women.
So do men.

Sex without both parties consent is called rape and in most civilized countries it's illegal.

>Filename

Unless it's an emergency, in Europe this asylum seeker had sex with a small boy child and got away with it, he didn't had sex for a whole month.

That's not how it works, unless you are aroused by the girl the peepee won't go up.

>So do men
No shit Sherlock

I used to look up stories because it is a very fetishtic idea.

A) A female sadist can use a dildo.
B) An older woman can seduce a child.
C) A guy can be tied up, not want to do it, but be turned on and still perform. Perhpas not with the partner he agreed to be tied up for. (Such as maybe a relative)
D) A guy can be on drugs.

How common these are though I do not know. I suspect not that common. Women who can get sex easily would not bother.

Though, behind closed doors there is a lot that happens that is not at all pleasant.

I mean if you have a minuscule brain sure

Do you want to get raped, user?